The other side of the western world not shown

doreamon

Country flag
That's about it. White cuckservatives can only cry and act tough on Twitter and that's where it ends.
We need to publish report and hold seminars on growing racial intolorance in USA . Its a threat to global democratic order . This white christian suprimacy is a danger for oppressed black and latino people .

:megusta:

Last edited:

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We need to publish report and hold seminars on growing racial intolorance in USA . Its a threat to global democratic order . This white christian suprimacy is a danger of oppressed black and latino people .

:megusta:
As a diplomatic and geopolitical tool, it will be extremely effective. We can always raise it up when they make comments about our affairs. China did that recently.

Though it can be the other way around as well. Putin, for example, called them out for pushing LGBTQ gender nonsense on children and throwing the Jan 6 protestors in jail for 25-30 years.

shade

Country flag
I've bookmarked this thread, it's good reference to slap Gunga Dins who defend Gora Sahib's ((( India is a country of poverty, slums, filth, religious oppression and the caste system ))) narratives with "BuT ThAt iS ThE ReALiTy oF InDiA"

Rxbanda

Country flag
White Texas student hits Black teacher in viral video: “She’s Black and fucking pissing me off!”

Teacher tells Black students they would be her “field slaves” without the Constitution

indiatester

Country flag
@FalconSlayers thank you for this post.

Just unbelievable stuff happening in no 1 country. I knew LA was bad but this stuff is just another level.
If you get a chance for a Europe visit, you will experience it first hand too.
During my visit, Netherlands, Belgium and France were in a different zone wrt thefts.

Your bags will go missing if you are distracted even for a couple of minutes. It can happen in local commute, public places, tourist places etc. The frequency and volume of these incidents is also very high.

Its unimaginable for us. We get upset if 1-2 incidents happen to us or any foreign visitor to our country. The outrage generated is also high by us and the goras. Whereas when these happen to us in their countries, its usually the fault of the victim.
Also note that our population density if far higher.

cannonfodder

Country flag
This one scared me a bit because it involves normal hard working people!
I was really surprised to find that people can be employed, and still be homeless because of high rentals or because their medical bills were too high.

If you are not insured its big problem in USA. Healthcare is scary; you can get notice to pay bill even after 6-7 months depending on how hospital and insurance finally process.

indiatester

Country flag
If you are not insured its big problem in USA. Healthcare is scary; you can get notice to pay bill even after 6-7 months depending on how hospital and insurance finally process.
What surprised me in this video was that many were working folks with decent jobs.
The powers that be ensure that both the medical practitioners and the patients make the industry rich by clever laws and controls.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles