The other side of the western world not shown

Rxbanda

Country flag
We had tons of new articles depicting India in a bad light. Especially by NYTimes, Washington post, BBC etc.
This thread is to document the other side of west not shown in the media.

Please contribute.

@Mods: Is there a way to embed videos? Will be useful in case the tweets get deleted.

Last edited:

Rxbanda

Country flag
Yaar, it was a cyclone.
I understand bro. With full empathy towards every person suffering, this thread is only to show what the western media is hiding.
How do these media houses show a cyclone in India? Yesterday 2932 people died in US because of COVID. Texas, Florida, Arkansas are out of ICU beds. Who is covering this? That's my point.

I will include more aspects in this thread. Not just the cyclone floods.

Rxbanda

Country flag
No more ICU beds in Arkansas for COVID-19 patients, governor says

Dozens of Texas hospitals are out of ICU beds as COVID-19 cases again overwhelm the state's capacity

US Covid Surge: Florida Morgues ‘Out of Space for Bodies’, Oxygen Crunch in Hospitals

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You see them a lot more in California. I many times want to go out and make videos of the slums here.
But I feel bad to do that.
I never have been an emotional fool dude, if someone does something with me which he should not have done, I will definitely do that with him.

They come and record videos of Mumbai slums and sheeit, do record and upload on YouTube.
I never like Poverty P*₹n but if Western media loves to mock India a sub-2000 USD per capita GDP nation, then so can we to the “superpowers”.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles