The other side of the western world not shown

FalconZero

Country flag
you are already calming down. See, you are angry about something else and just taking it out on me. That is okay. You can yell at me some more. I will read it if it will make you feel better. :)
>thinks its personal
Last i check you came to shill amerisharts here, don't do it i will not quote you. This pic is of a dead american shot like a pig, rest google search it I hope maybe cnn can give you some hints. One less warmongering goblin.
GOOD ZOGBOTS.jpg

KurtisBrian

Country flag
>thinks its personal
Last i check you came to shill amerisharts here, don't do it i will not quote you. This pic is of a dead american shot like a pig, rest google search it I hope maybe cnn can give you some hints. One less warmongering goblin.
You do not like those who attacked Afghanistan. okay.

FalconZero

Country flag
You do not like those who attacked Afghanistan. okay.
>Middle East
>Africa
>Afghanistan
>Vietnam
>South America
>Pakistan
>India
>China
>Japan
>Native Americans
As i said list is long,
You like defending war crimes of USA and its allies, you support the media that defends it and then try to take moral highground too bad these zogbots couldn't reach to any highground and were laid to waste by taliban.
GOOD AMERICANS.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
When these bloodthristy goblins war criminals were not done with killing kids in Middle east and Afghanistan, they started killing pups,
There is a video where an American soldier brings in a Sheep into room and Muttmerican subhuman start beating it's head with the hammer.

In the very dog video next they start chugging grenades near the limping puppy.

American are Subhuman that must be culled.
Death to America.

FalconZero

Country flag
There is a video where an American soldier brings in a Sheep into room and Muttmerican subhuman start beating it's head with the hammer.

In the very dog video next they start chugging grenades near the limping puppy.

American are Subhuman that must be culled.
Death to America.
I have the pics and videos, just not posting it. Here's the snippet, they dragged it then surrounded from all sides and smashed the head of the goat one by one until it perished. These are the american heros, heros of the so called 'western free world'.
1642222081129.png

FalconZero

Country flag
Fuck it, i am going to post it anyway, this should serve as the example of the type of psychopaths these goblins are

I just realised other nato goblins were cheering for while the goat was limping and amerisharts mercilessely lynching that goat,

Code:
https://imgur.com/lN10xfp

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
angry. you are not zen. you are not Buddhist. you are not even Hindu. probably actually a crypto Muslim infesting the lands of India.
One does not need to be a crypto Muslim to oppose mass-murder, invasions or genocide. Muzzies are no doubt, the most savage bloodthirsty group in the world. To try to control and stop them in your own country is one thing, to invade other lands and kill men, women and children indiscriminately is quite another thing. You don't need to be a Muzzie lover to oppose something like this.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
>Middle East
>Africa
>Afghanistan
>Vietnam
>South America
>Pakistan
>India
>China
>Native Americans
As i said list is long,
You like defending war crimes of USA and its allies, you support the media that defends it and then try to take moral highground too bad these zogbots couldn't reach to any highground and were laid to waste by taliban.
You post what I wouldn't.
High ground would have been the sky.

Taliban...yes like the movie Kung Fu Panda. Tai lung, spells the 'Tali gun", Tali gun has escaped his prison and is on the war path coming for peaceful valley. Everyone buying/building weapons. Only a matter of time to war. No more peace for anyone.

Have a good day. night here.

FalconZero

Country flag
You post what I wouldn't.
High ground would have been the sky.

Taliban...yes like the movie Kung Fu Panda. Tai lung, spells the 'Tali gun", Tali gun has escaped his prison and is on the war path coming for peaceful valley. Everyone buying/building weapons. Only a matter of time to war. No more peace for anyone.

Have a good day. night here.
Cope. High ground is not a solution when your countries are busy bombing villages and killing innocents, destabilizing countries, media mocking the dead while saving their own. Take highground when someone kills someone close to you, do you have kids? Will you take highground when they are raped and killed by a country thousands of miles away and they are reduced to mere 'collateral number' while others sleep peaceful at night celebrating those who raped and killed your kins?

Come back when you are willing to do that or quit the preaching. And i did warn you that i will post the images if you quote me.
1624003146935.png

Porkislayer

Country flag
"Joe Biden was headed to Pittsburgh to promote the benefits of his infrastructure package set to appear just two miles from the site of an early-morning bridge collapse"

Biden heads to Pennsylvania to talk infrastructure as bridge collapses

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Dude canadian truckers are blocking highway to ottawa, trudeau has been moved to secret location, hopefully indian government issues a statement of support for truckers and summons the high commissioner of Canada for a hearing if they try clear the road.

Porkislayer

Country flag
Dude canadian truckers are blocking highway to ottawa, trudeau has been moved to secret location, hopefully indian government issues a statement of support for truckers and summons the high commissioner of Canada for a hearing if they try clear the road.
Akhil Canadian Go Woke Go Broke Yojana. Saanp paal raha tha to yehi hoga na :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles