The other side of the western world not shown

KurtisBrian

Country flag

See them degenerate white trash
I stopped listen when he said a camp made up of RVs and make shift shelters is like something you'd see in a third world country. RV's are expensive. Either those folks have money or somebody has provided the RVs. Gee wonder why?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is soo funny...!

Russia lovers titled this thread "The other side of the Western World not shown" and yet all the videos and documentaries shown are from Western sources.

WTF! Is this how low the level of comprehension of Russia lovers?
:bplease:

I'm out! Bwahahaha! :pound::pound::pound:

FalconZero

Country flag
This is soo funny...!

Russia lovers titled this thread "The other side of the Western World not shown" and yet all the videos and documentaries shown are from Western sources.

WTF! Is this how low the level of comprehension of Russia lovers?
:bplease:

I'm out! Bwahahaha! :pound::pound::pound:
>russia lovers
Are amerisharts still seething about Russian interference in their elections?

Didn't know that it was Russia who manipulated USA into raising Alphabet and Meme Lives Matter flag on their embassies through the world!
****** worshippers.jpg

What are you doing in Philippines amerimutt? Fondling kids?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Glad that is the uncommon other side of the West. Guess it is not surprising that people eagerly flock West in droves.

FalconZero

Country flag
Glad that is the uncommon other side of the West. Guess it is not surprising that people eagerly flock West in droves.
>destroy and destabilize the entire region from South America to Middle East to Africa to South Asia
>surprised that people flock to the countries they can
You brought it on yourself. And this is a very small price for what west has done to the kids and mothers and fathers in the middle east and afghanistan and africa.

Your cities are paved with the blood of innocents, don't dare bitch about others. This is only happening because despite all the war crimes your politicians elected by you try to preach meme morality to the others then their own core is hollow.
brave_xHPmYaluMN.png

USA and its allies will pay the price for the sins they committed, insallah!

KurtisBrian

Country flag
>destroy and destabilize the entire region from South America to Middle East to Africa to South Asia
You brought it on yourself. And this is a very small price for what west has done to the kids and mothers and fathers in the middle east and afghanistan and africa.

Your cities are paved with the innocents, don't dare bitch about others. This is only happening because despite all the war crimes your politicians elected by you try to preach meme morality to the other then their whole core is hollow.
View attachment 131958

Your cities are paved with the blood of innocents, don't dare bitch about others. This is only happening because despite all the war crimes your politicians elected by you try to preach meme morality to the other then their whole core is hollow.

angry. you are not zen. you are not Buddhist. you are not even Hindu. probably actually a crypto Muslim infesting the lands of India.

FalconZero

Country flag
angry. you are not zen. you are not Buddhist. you are not even Hindu. probably actually a crypto Muslim infesting the lands of India.
cope leaf
I am just laughing at the dead bodies of NATO and Zogbots soldiers who came to Afghanistan thinking they will conquer anything only to get mutilated to pieces.

And now they are having mental breakdown while stuck in some meme traffic.
Capture.png

If I were angry i can assure you that i would have already spammed the pics of dead and culled nato pigs in ME and Afghanistan, i have enough collection.
Despite all of this i have more morals than any westerner who has paid and supported their terrorist forces and government involve in the genocide of the kids over a manufactured war, destroying countries they don't like. You have no answer for that. Come back when americans openly start lynching their generals for being the biggest war criminal ever born. Your media lies everyday, creates a meme enemy to divert attention, at the end when you have nothing you have russia to blame anyway.

The place where you call home is not your own btw, the natives were killed by europeans and canadian leaders still write meme copes and do virtue signal about it. List of your crimes are long, justice will be apt too, not today but someday...not you but maybe your next generation maybe their next generation will face it but it will come rest assured.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
cope leaf
I am just laughing at the dead bodies of NATO and Zogbots soldiers who came to Afghanistan thinking they will conquer anything only to get mutilated to pieces.

And now they are having mental breakdown while stuck in some meme traffic.
View attachment 131965

If I were angry i can assure you that i would have already spammed the pics of dead and culled nato pigs in ME and Afghanistan, i have enough collection.
Despite all of this i have more morals than any westerner who has paid and supported their terrorist forces and government involve in the genocide of the kids over a manufactured war, destroying countries they don't like. You have no answer for that. Come back when americans openly start lynching their generals for being the biggest war criminal ever born. Your media lies everyday, creates a meme enemy to divert attention, at the end when you have nothing you have russia to blame anyway.

The place where you call home is not your own btw, the natives were killed by europeans and canadian leaders still write meme copes and do virtue signal about it. List of your crimes are long, justice will be apt too, not today but someday...not you but maybe your next generation maybe their next generation will face it but it will come rest assured.
Do you feel better after writing that? If you were a Hindu, you probably would feel better. Whatever had made you upset today would be released. If you were a Muslim, hatred would be part of your soul and you would just want to spread more hate.
:) If you wish to write more go ahead. It will not affect me. You are the one being consumed by the hatred. It is very unhealthy for you. Maybe try thinking on other things. The rant and rage will not change the world. It harms you. Good luck

FalconZero

Country flag
Do you feel better after writing that? If you were a Hindu, you probably would feel better. Whatever had made you upset today would be released. If you were a Muslim, hatred would be part of your soul and you would just want to spread more hate.
:) If you wish to write more go ahead. It will not affect me. You are the one being consumed by the hatred. It is very unhealthy for you. Maybe try thinking on other things. The rant and rage will not change the world. It harms you. Good luck
Cope! I am not discussing my religious belief or lack there of with someone like you,

>rant and rage will not change the world
And bombing innocents, destabilizing entire continent? Genociding entire race will? And on top of that it's not russians or chinese or middle eastern who are preaching about morality.

Preach less morality and talk more about how your media is elicit in the war crimes committed by your countries, is being committed by your countries against every other country they consider current or future rival.

Quote me next time and i will spam the pics of dead zogbots.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
the way you all drove during 18 centuries in eastern hemisphere....but mind you we are helping in current process but you all were doing opposite....and you all know your history hope...well

FalconZero

Country flag
Gary Web exposed how CIA introduced drugs in the black neighborhoods, destroyed the entire generation of cities.

He was found dead with 2 headshots in the back of his head and the judges wrote it off as suicide.

Western media has an agenda, they are controlled release valve. They give covering fire to likes of CIA, they employ many ex intelligence guys and push their agenda and when something is all done and dusted they provide the 'context' and in the game of virtue signaling final issue is lost. This is how satan's biggest creation USA and its goblin allies have been getting away with their crimes since inception. Many important highlights are sidelined or ignored by their msm.

Now they have more control, msm, social media so on. They ban anything in the name of russian interference while at the same time use their own platforms to interfere in the other countries.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Cope! I am not discussing my religious belief or lack there of with someone like you,
you are already calming down. See, you are angry about something else and just taking it out on me. That is okay. You can yell at me some more. I will read it if it will make you feel better. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles