The official Zaid Hamid Thread

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I am sure, many of our fellow members may have at least heard of a clown across the border. he goes by the name of Zaid Hamid and is characterized by a loud mouth that is more often found with a foot in it if not two!

Here the idiotic clown is claiming (among other jokes) that the defeat of the LTTE in Sri Lanka was a war between Pakistan and India by proxy! That the Pakistani military defeated the Indian military there! The same Pakistani militrary that is unable to get even half a district cleared right in Pakistan! After years and years of so called fighting.

I thought of putting it in music and humour video but then thought that this clown deserves his own thread. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8R7_19lVM&feature=related

Check out this loud mouth baffoon and laugh out loud. :sAni_monkey:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Listening to the diatribe and junk emanating from this man's mouth leaves me in no doubt about the dour deficiencies and serious dereliction of his intellectual capabilities. His so-called 'political analyses' are little more than insidiously contrived, selectively-evidenced narratives juxtaposed with toothless sabre-rattling. He has taken to conspiracy theories with the same proclivity and inclination as an unruly, ill-mannered child eagerly takes to candy. You had best remove this thread to the 'humour and jokes section' as you originally planned Vinod basha, lest you give this man the publicity he does not deserve.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Looking at this thread, I got a great idea... I'll post it in detail when I get back home today afternoon after my teaching...

I think it'll be quite a productive idea :D:D:D:D:D:D

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Listening to the diatribe and junk emanating from this man's mouth leaves me in no doubt about the dour deficiencies and serious dereliction of his intellectual capabilities. His so-called 'political analyses' are little more than insidiously contrived, selectively-evidenced narratives juxtaposed with toothless sabre-rattling. He has taken to conspiracy theories with the same proclivity and inclination as an unruly, ill-mannered child eagerly takes to candy. You had best remove this thread to the 'humour and jokes section' as you originally planned Vinod basha, lest you give this man the publicity he does not deserve.
That would bury this joke among many others and our members may be deprieved of a good laughter. ;)

But you are right in a way. That man craves Indian attention! Even a small news story about him in the TOI is mentioned prominently on the home page of his site as some kind of validation! Even though the story kind of paints him as the clown he is.

The idiot is such a big bafoon that he has published the url of the TOI home page to point out that his story was on the front page. He doesn't have the IQ to realize that the home page changes daily!

EnlightenedMonk

The Royal and Official Zaid Hamid Thread

This thread requires no introduction. The man is a "legend" in the true sense of the term...

He appears frequently on Pakistani television, and to be frank, we Indians are extremely jealous of Pakistan because they possess such a potent weapon as far as hordes of knowledge and analytical skills are concerned... :D:D:D

His intellectual prowess are unmatched, his rantings incomparable with anybody else's and his knowledge of India and its so-called goals and objectives vis-a-vis Pakistan are unparalleled.

How can we, as true blooded Indians not pay our tribute to this hero across our borders when his knowledge about us is so intimate (sometimes more than even we know about ourselves) ???

So, we have decided to make a concerted effort to document his great fathoms of knowledge related our nation in an effort to increase our understanding about him, the nation of Pakistan and finally about ourselves through his eyes.

:D:D:D:D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
This thread will be the most popular and most enjoyable thread in the whole of the forum world! A Thread dedicated to such a great person like Zaid Hamid, who fought the Russians, Locked horns with CIA, Thrashed RAW single handedly, Argued with Osama Bin Laden and Lived to tell it All! If this guy isnt a Legend, then I am Michael Jackson!

EnlightenedMonk

This thread will be the most popular and most enjoyable thread in the whole of the forum world! A Thread dedicated to such a great person like Zaid Hamid, who fought the Russians, Locked horns with CIA, Thrashed RAW single handedly, Argued with Osama Bin Laden and Lived to tell it All! If this guy isnt a Legend, then I am Michael Jackson!
This is precisely the reason I decided to open this thread. Most Indians are in favour of listening to his "Pearls of Wisdom" especially about our own hidden intentions. I wonder how he knows about our hidden intentions ??? We always thought it was a secret known only to us !!! :D:D:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles