The official Zaid Hamid Thread

A M J

Any conspiracy

But I find it hard to get one thing. How come he suddenly appeared of no-where and became the hope of all the pakistani awam.
In other pakistani thread he was the 2nd best choice for the president of their country.

Can my following assumption be true:-

Seeing the current situation in Pakistan and low morale of the awam which was deteriorating day by day, someone(maybe ISI) hired him to fill people hearts with confidence because of his communication skills. I don't think he is a defence analyst. Rather a guy picked-up from the street and given some lessons from pakistani schools' history text-books.

For one and only reason of infusing confidence in the hearts of awam who are losing all hope in the idea of pakistan itself.
Because his every line is to tell people that idea of pakistan is all what matters most and should matters most.

Do my conspiracy has some weight or am I acting too Pakistani??:boat:

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
But I find it hard to get one thing. How come he suddenly appeared of no-where and became the hope of all the pakistani awam.
In other pakistani thread he was the 2nd best choice for the president of their country.

Can my following assumption be true:-

Seeing the current situation in Pakistan and low morale of the awam which was deteriorating day by day, someone(maybe ISI) hired him to fill people hearts with confidence because of his communication skills. I don't think he is a defence analyst. Rather a guy picked-up from the street and given some lessons from pakistani schools' history text-books.

For one and only reason of infusing confidence in the hearts of awam who are losing all hope in the idea of pakistan itself.
Because his every line is to tell people that idea of pakistan is all what matters most and should matters most.

Do my conspiracy has some weight or am I acting too Pakistani??:boat:
Ah... and, who was the best candidate for President according to them ???

Flint

Earlier I used to watch sitcoms when bored...now Zaid Hamid is filling that time :drink:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles