The Obamas unforgettable legacy

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A depiction of the Obamas with the the greatest resource of all - Our Children. Includes interaction with children in India too during his last visit.

Would America get another incredible first family like this one? Seems unlikely!

Yggdrasil

Country flag
A depiction of the Obamas with the the greatest resource of all - Our Children. Includes interaction with children in India too during his last visit.

Would America get another incredible first family like this one? Seems unlikely!

You mean the deep state sock puppet Obama? The man who couldn't stop bombing the middle east Obama? The most forgettable President in US history Obama?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
You mean the deep state sock puppet Obama? The man who couldn't stop bombing the middle east Obama? The most forgettable President in US history Obama?
Any saints born on earth? Do let me know.

And of course, for people like you, Trump would be the poster boy, right? Your avatar says so!! :lol:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Any saints born on earth? Do let me know.

And of course, for people like you, Trump would be the poster boy, right? Your avatar says so!! :lol:
Yes, there've been many saints born in our motherland - look them up!

Hell no - Trump is even worse than Obama. Give me RON PAUL anyday.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Obama was a crook just like the rest of the DNC guys. He was a master of race politics and allowed the Black Lives....oops I meant Black Crimes Matter movement. He also created ISIS. It is good that this street nigga is out of office.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles