The myth of Indian missile supremacy over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ballistic missiles India has? Deployed,not under test.?

3 types of Liquid fuel Prithvi.
4 types Agni? out of which Agni 5 isn't deployed yet and Agni-1 status isn't sure if still in service or withdrawn and Agni 2 and Agni 4 are almost same with same design fired on lifted trajectory to increase range as Agni 4.

That leaves India with only 3 fat Prithvi with no multi launch capabilities as Prithvi is too fat and liquid fueled.
Prahar, Dhanush and K series not deployed yet.
And 3 types of Agni. Total 6 types of Ballistic missiles?

On the other hand Pakistan has Ghauri 1 and Ghauri 2. Then 4 types of shaheen and then Nasr,Abdali and Ghaznavi.
Total 7 types of Ballistic missiles deployed,considering Ghauri 1 and 2 same with different ranges.
Shaheen's status unknown if still deployed or withdrawn, but Shaheen-1, Shaheen-1A and Shaheen 2 deployed. Then Nasr,Abdali,Ghaznavi.
Total 7.

Reactions: Neo

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

4 types Agni? out of which Agni 5 isn't deployed yet and Agni-1 status isn't sure if still in service or withdrawn and Agni 2 and Agni 4 are almost same with same design fired on lifted trajectory to increase range as Agni 4.

That leaves India with only 3 fat Prithvi with no multi launch capabilities as Prithvi is too fat and liquid fueled.

On the other hand Pakistan has Ghauri 1 and Ghauri 2. Then 4 types of shaheen and then Nasr,Abdali and Ghaznavi.
Total 7 types of Ballistic missiles deployed,considering Ghauri 1 and 2 same with different ranges.
Shaheen's status unknown if still deployed or withdrawn, but Shaheen-1, Shaheen-1A and Shaheen 2 deployed. Then Nasr,Abdali,Ghaznavi.
Total 7.
Congratulations!
Now you can finally get Kashmir.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Total 7.
why do you have 7 missiles? Because you need to cover whole of India :p

India just need one missile for Pakistan which is Prithvi, that's all. Rest of the missiles are for Second strike ;) so that we can launch and hit Pak even from our ship stationed at west coast of sumatra

PS: Your post is total BS! And it is a troll thread!! :smash:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
why do you have 7 missiles? Because you need to cover whole of India :p

India just need one missile for Pakistan which is Prithvi, that's all. Rest of the missiles are for Second strike ;) so that we can launch and hit Pak even from our ship stationed at west coast of sumatra

PS: Your post is total BS! And it is a troll thread!! :smash:
No it's not a troll thread unless you wantvto troll.which I assume will happen,looking at the inability of Indians over here to engage in any form of learned discussion.

Reactions: Neo

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No it's not a troll thread unless you wantvto troll.which I assume will happen,looking at the inability of Indians over here to engage in any form of learned discussion.
I asked you why do you hav 7 difference missile that also BM for India?

Ans. Coz your one missile doesnt cover whole of India lol

But Indian BM the smallest one which is prithvi covers almost whole of Pakhisatan . Haha

sydsnyper

Country flag
Toh chala lo gazwa-e-hind, or are you waiting for laal topi to be out of saudi prison...

... also, please share pics of roohani ghoda that will carry the missiles on its back...

thethinker

Country flag
:brahmos:

Of course it's not a troll thread because a Paki says so while trolling about Indian missiles within the first few posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Total 7.
If India has to attack Pakistan, most of the targets are withing 500 to 1000 kms.

Agni is china specific.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Total 7.
Direct copy paste from a Paki forum. Are you the retard who started this there too or simply 'borrowed' stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hey "thethinker" assshole, we "Pakis" never keep shut if insulted and we kick balls. You called me bich,I call you mother fuker.
And who the he'll cares about this lonely empty forum if yours. Go suck modi's thumb as he nay not have a dik,Hindus have nine. Bye
So many spelling and grammatical mistakes. That's what happens when you school in a madrasa and try to troll educated folks.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Direct copy paste from a Paki forum. Are you the retard who started this there too or simply 'borrowed' stuff?

Of course you bark but its of little significance. Your barking over Kashmir over the last 70 years or so merely resulted in the dismemberment of your pure land. [emoji14]ound:
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the poorly drafted post. Copy paste.

Pakis can't even keep their words together, how do you expect them to keep their country together?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the poorly drafted post. Copy paste.

Pakis can't even keep their words together, how do you expect them to keep their country together?

Well they are desperately trying to hold on by bombing their own people in Baloch and other 'troubled' areas. That's just one of the many key differences between Paki animals and India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Under the pretext of meaningful discussions, all that these Pakis are doing by opening new threads is backhanded trolling and flame baiting.

Waste of bandwidth and time.
My first post was like..

this is a troll thread. I mean who asks such stupid question on missiles ? :frusty::tsk:

@pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad mods please band karo iss thread ko. It will lead to some bad trolling. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles