The Myth of American Exceptionalism

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
and those states which claimed shortages were opposition ruled states, was this clarification mentioned in the CNN report?
So you're saying that those public health officials quoted by CNN were lying?

So this touchiness about vaccine shortage is about Indian politics! :creepy:

How about this report of vaccine shortage from Times of India, is the Times of India too in league with CNN, Pfizer and Moderna? :bplease:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

How about this report of vaccine shortage from Times of India, is the Times of India too in league with CNN, Pfizer and Moderna? :bplease:
Nice try, attempting to shift goal post again.

this is about CNN and their manipulations. if CNN was unbiased, they would report all versions of the story. absence of information on assured domestic vaccine supply, is a misrepresentation of facts on ground.

FalconZero

Country flag

Kek sucking american cock this hard, why would a someone shill for america this hard? Kek are you are a glown*gger ?

Also, yes, state != whole India and CNN and western agencies cherry picking news to push agenda, we still remember w*stern media and their paid shills in India trying to demean the dead peoples in India.

>trusting cnn

I doubt if even americans do that. You are either a glownigger or just a stooge like sepoys in my country.
1629041178213.jpg

FalconZero

Country flag
Don't forget that western media tried to push article with manipulated headlines about COVAXIN about its efficacy against the Delta variant. It's better than pfizer but they cherry picked the stats and pushed the agenda.

American media which has shielded the imperialist dogs of america be it about ME, ISIS or even for covid, trusting them kek.
1610192331474.jpg

I don't care what is about internal politics of usa but its' about 'honesty' of cnn kekekek.

FalconZero

Country flag
Kek this was the girl which was molested by Biden on camera, she was 8 year old. She shared her story on insta and confirmed it too.

American MSM did nothing, americans are okay with a pedo as their president whose son is a meth addict. BTW Twitter was openly censoring the images of biden's son.

1627260280603.jpg

FalconZero

Country flag
Scene of covid cases in USA,
1639477529531.png

Averaging 50k to 100k cases per day, it's hilarious how media has shifted all the blame from Biden, in case of trump they would have hounded him till eternity.

Pfizer is shilling for 4th booster, 3rd booster so on for people and media is fearmongering about it. I wonder if they will similarly go to dead bodies and post the zoomed in images of dead americans and their relatives crying like they did for Indians.

It's sad that they were not lynched here, i wish every pain in the world upon them. My people even in their dead were used by these scums to push agenda, don't push it too far you american dog.

FalconZero

Country flag
USA and its scummy allies of NATO, geocide innocents in Middle East and Afghanistan. Their media normalized it, their propaganda machine 'called it war on terror', now since that is busted, they create their own heroes in media who push their agenda on the recycled material until new lows of america is shown.

USA destroyed countries in South America, destabilized middle east, destroyed afghanistan, funded pakistan which funds terrorists in India, uses it's meme propagandist outlets to interfere in the much bigger and actual democracy like India and fuckers have gal to preach anyone.

If americans had any conscience they would be dragging their generals to street, politicians to gulag and war machine in pool of blood. For almost a century be it drugs in the black neighborhood (Which btw even cia fucks accept it), southern america, or funding likes of ISIS everything is done by USA and their media gave them silent support while acting as a slow release valve, CIA approved 'reporters', pushing agenda through government approved orgs.

Tbh i don't care, people don't care but it's when 'usa' org try to act the flag bearer of 'democracy' or 'meme' freedom or anything which itself is indirectly sponsored and part of their agenda.

At the end,
DTA.jpeg

I hope we reach the day when western media fucks and their sepoys are lynched in the broad daylight, the deserve nothing less.

FalconZero

Country flag
American dogs killed 10 civilians, another set of numbers in the list of thousands of civilians who have been killed by their scummy bloodthirsty military, leadership and once again, a show was created and nothing happened.

These dogs try to act as a the champions of human rights. They have killed scores of innocents in Middle East and try to preach other countries.

This is just one example of many,
1639784870216.png

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
American dogs killed 10 civilians, another set of numbers in the list of thousands of civilians who have been killed by their scummy bloodthirsty military, leadership and once again, a show was created and nothing happened.

These dogs try to act as a the champions of human rights. They have killed scores of innocents in Middle East and try to preach other countries.

This is just one example of many,
View attachment 126214
Would GOI have punished IAF personnel if some civilian casualties had happened in Balakote Strike in POK?

Was it a deliberate attempt to kill civilians by amreekan forces in that raid you mentioned?

FalconZero

Country flag
Would GOI have punished IAF personnel if some civilian casualties had happened in Balakote Strike in POK?

Was it a deliberate attempt to kill civilians by amreekan forces in that raid you mentioned?
Is Afghanistan part of america? How many terrorist attacks in USA were carried out by Afghanistan based terrorists in USA? How many americans were killed in USA this year by afghanistani terrorists?
Does India preach about human rights of america or create reports publish them? Does afghanistan occupy any land of usa? Does afghanistan government actively aids terrorists in USA which is in your 'imagination' bordering afghanistan?

Who gave authority to USA? I am just showing mirror to the so called self claimed 'human rights warrior'. Did you selectively miss out the part where i said that it's just 1 instance of countless times when USA has killed thousands of civilians and still act as if it is not the genociding bloodthirsty force running for the profits of this companies.

Indians are fighting for our survival while america is bombing huts thousands of kilometers away, India has more authority here and pakistan is not afghanistan. Pakistani paid by us government has waged war against India for 70 years, proxy wars since 20 years, has killed Indian civilians, Indian armed forces every year we loose men.

Your comparison stems from typical american delusion nothing else.

And still India actually does jail even remove any armed force member involved in such fuck ups, even in case of recent manipur fiasco we took the precautions and everyone knows that the guys responsible will face consequences, btw, in manipur our very men were attacked with axes in the bordering region american paid stooges carried out attack on the indian military, killed a Colonel, 4 soldier, his 3 year old kid and his wife so whole family, when was the last time you heard something related to this happen in USA? still even Indians in very forum were way more harsher about them, many people who tried to defend were banned.

FalconZero

Country flag
Is Afghanistan part of america? How many terrorist attacks in USA were carried out by Afghanistan based terrorists in USA? How many americans were killed in USA this year by afghanistani terrorists?
Does India preach about human rights of america or create reports publish them? Does afghanistan occupy any land of usa? Does afghanistan government actively aids terrorists in USA which is in your 'imagination' bordering afghanistan?

Who gave authority to USA? I am just showing mirror to the so called self claimed 'human rights warrior'. Did you selectively miss out the part where i said that it's just 1 instance of countless times when USA has killed thousands of civilians and still act as if it is not the genociding bloodthirsty force running for the profits of this companies.

Indians are fighting for our survival while america is bombing huts thousands of kilometers away, India has more authority here and pakistan is not afghanistan. Pakistani paid by us government has waged war against India for 70 years, proxy wars since 20 years, has killed Indian civilians, Indian armed forces every year we loose men.

Your comparison stems from typical american delusion nothing else.

And still India actually does jail even remove any armed force member involved in such fuck ups, even in case of recent manipur fiasco we took the precautions and everyone knows that the guys responsible will face consequences, btw, in manipur our very men were attacked with axes in the bordering region american paid stooges carried out attack on the indian military, killed a Colonel, 4 soldier, his 3 year old kid and his wife so whole family, when was the last time you heard something related to this happen in USA? still even Indians in very forum were way more harsher about them, many people who tried to defend were banned.
Also look up how your american propagandist outlets reported on that stuff, you would know the reality and dual agenda of your own country.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What happens in POK directly threatens the safety and security of India. Are you actually claiming that the safety of the American homeland depended on killing those 10 people?

Do you have any idea about how many civilians have been killed in the Middle East by the USA? And you are actually asking if they meant to deliberately kill civilians?

You invade other countries, steal their resources, massacre their people and then claim it was a "mistake". We didn't deliberately do it. That's not how it works.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Be more specific. Who was creating a wrong impression of vaccine shortage in India? And why is this claim wrong or unfair?
I don't think mainstream media companies (Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN, BBC, ABC, NBC, Reuters, AP, etc.) will willingly curry favor for private companies like Pfizer to the detriment of their reputation. I do not get my information outside of reputable sources. I certainly do not get it from Facebook (I'm not active) or crazy "news" (more like misinformation) sites.

Above all, I avoid generalized statements. As much as possible I try to be specific when looking at things.
Oh well, I have a hard time believing that mainstream media companies will knowingly coordinate and participate in marketing campaign for private companies like Pfizer.
Beyond the fairytales written in Marxist Utopias, here in real world, a media company can't even go mainstream without political allies. They either have their right or leaning political masters or serve as the mouthpiece of their state to badmouth others.

Nor mainstream medias really do have issue with their reputations, since their regular subscribers belong to a similar political ideology. US media is the epitome of its political divide where CNN and Fox News stand openly for their political spectrums even if they call themselves free. A couple of bashing shows don't make the larger agenda of either unbiased.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles