The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan

katsung47

956.The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan (4/15/2017)

The murder of N.Korea's dictator Kim Jong-Un’s estranged half brother, Kim Jong Nam, in February in Malaysia was done by the US intelligence. I think. Because N.Korea is a totalitarian country. Where the government rules people with high pressure. They can arrest, detain, kill people in direct way because the system allowed them to do so. When they carry out terrorist activity abroad, same characteristic shown. N.Korea had bombed a S.Korea passenger airplane abroad. It's a direct violence. While the assassination of Kim Jong-nam was a very complex case. Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case. They thought it was only a prank. Kim Chong-nang was killed by chemical poison - combined by two different chemicals from two women. So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful before they reacted into poison on Kim's face. (Kim was killed after two women one after another put chemical on his face, women were told it was a plank.)

It was a very intelligent assassination. The chief plotter can never be found.

The direct killers are two foreigners: one is a Vietnamese and the other one is an Indonesian. That's not the way N.Korean used to do. Dictators don't trust their own people unless it is deep brain washed, let alone foreign people.

US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally, So they developed a bunch of tactics. To fulfill a mission through the hand of foreign agent is a common method. e.g. Wikileaks is a false flag used to meddle water. Julian Assange is an Australian. To interfere 2016 president election, Russian was bribed to hack Democrat's candidate. In my case, Chinese is bribed to frame drug case. It makes the chief plotter safe with the collaboration of a hostile country.

The recent development proves the murder of Kim Jong-nang was a part of a war plan in Korea Peninsula. Kim Jong-nang was under Chinese protection. He and his family lived in Macao (a former colony of Portugal now taken back by China) He is no doubt pro-China.

US now openly announces a war plan on N.Korea. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan.

Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in this month in Syria and bomb attack in Afghanistan.

957. A decapitation strike on N.korea is ready (4/18/2017)

US has developed a system of human location. The activity of a target like Kim Jong-un is no doubt under surveillance of high sky drone or space satellite. People know their communication are spied by NSA. Not much people know their activity are spied by NGA.

The Multibillion-Dollar U.S. Spy Agency You Haven’t Heard of

On a heavily protected military base some 15 miles south of Washington, D.C., sits the massive headquarters of a spy agency few know exists. Even Barack Obama, five months into his presidency, seemed not to have recognized its name. While shaking hands at a Five Guys hamburger restaurant in Washington in May 2009, he asked a customer seated at a table about his job. “What do you [do]?” the president inquired. “I work at NGA, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency,” the man answered. Obama appeared dumbfounded. “So, explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial…” he said, unable to finish the name. Eight years after that videotape aired, the NGA remains by far the most shadowy member of the Big Five spy agencies, which include the CIA and the National Security Agency.

With the capability to watch an area of 10 or even 15 square miles at a time, it would take just two drones hovering over Manhattan to continuously observe and follow all outdoor human activity, night and day. It can zoom in on an object as small as a stick of butter on a plate and store up to 1 million terabytes of data a day. That capacity would allow analysts to look back in time over days, weeks, or months. Technology is in the works to enable drones to remain aloft for years at a time.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46712.htm
US has prepared a decapitation strike operation already. Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in Syria and bomb attack (Mother of all bombs) in Afghanistan just several days away.
SEAL Team 6 is reportedly training for a decapitation strike against North Korea's Kim regime

Alex Lockie Mar. 13, 2017,

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy-seals-f-35s-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-3

busesaway

I don't want a war to break out between North Korea and the United States. I think the peninsula has had enough shit as it is, and I don't want even more shit happening. I think the economic development of China is great news for everyone involved, and I'm not scared about momentum shifting from the United States to China either.

The North Korea issue needs to be solved so that the North Koreans get their human rights. I think the best solution might actually to force it to become a province of China, with Kim Jong Un being made a ceremonial king of the country; China would take over as the "puppet master".

At least there would be no more war between North Korea and South Korea.

Trump should focus his efforts on the Middle East.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles