The Movie Recommendation Thread

mark91

Country flag
Ip man and jurrasic world are my favorite series to watch. When I'm free I always prefer to watch these series and for watching I specially bought Hroeenoi headset.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
was looking into background of Dune movie, the author of the novel series based the "tribes" in the novel on religions. bene gesserit based on hinduism, fremen based on arabs

============
THE BENE GESSERIT (Galactic Sisterhood of Witches) DUNE EXPLAINED

THE FREMEN (Paul Atreides' Unstoppable Desert Warriors) DUNE EXPLAINED

here2where

Enjoyed watching Mahaveeryar - excellent cinematography, costumes and makeup.

And what a bloody brilliant stonker of a story!

"How does modern judiciary hold up when an ancient King himself appears in Court.
Can the King ever be held accountable for his crimes.
Or when presented with absolute power, does the Court get totally corrupt?"

As the movie progressed, i could easily map fictional characters to heavy weights in present day politics ;)

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
They finally making a movie on Mario!
Guess the success of Sonic the Hedgehog movies are bringing another video game star to big screen, ;biggest rival; of Sonic lol.

But my biggest gripe here is GODDAMN THEY AREN'T CASTING O G VOICE OF MARIO CHARLES MARTINET IN THIS PROJECT LIKE WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ?! he even shown his willingness to work on it but these hollychutiyas instead of him are casting Christ fucking Pratt for voice of Mario :facepalm:
Guys do watch super mario bros even if you're not willing to spend on it then just pirate it but do watch it

After so fucking long time we are finally seeing a proper animated adaption and a proper kids movie

The only worst part about movie is voice actings - Donkey Kong is bad and disappointing one because its madharchod subhuman Seth Rogen but you can still avoid him and focus elsewhere; rest Chris Pratt as Mario did more than enough honest effort to make it work and proved us fans wrong when we wanted Charles Martinet as mario as O G Mario voice guy probably couldn't have portrayed ;human; traits in Mario at some scenes; but rest assured Martinet is in the movie voicing 4-5 characters, including important ones

And don't go by reviews they are simply pissed because hehe 😏 Nintendo outsmarted these woke ka choda feminatzees and all; they put a trailer where Princess Peach was supposed to be a ;girls can do anything; type girlboss character with overly snarky dialogues and what not - BUT in the actual movie they DID take care in making Princess Peach near to its portrayl in games as possible and avoided making her Princess Bitch for muh woke points. She is bossy as a princess of a cartoon kingdom not an outright feminist bitch and even that part gets covered up well enough when the Hero emerges out of Loser Mario as the movie progresses
ALSO these woke ka chodas are pissed because REEEE THERE IS NO 'REPRESENTATION' IN VOICE CASTING (=ηiggers, troonsgendahz and so)
😏 and movie literally makes fun of 'crossdressing Koopas' and such anti-family things so troons mad over it
Most of the negative reviews are coming from Disney madharchod subhumans and their lackies who are seeing competition in emergence of Mario franchise in movies

Of course there are tonnes of mario games references that can boggle an average guy who's not so familiar but here it was necessary to do for sake of big picture view of the plot, it's tolerable

animation-music etc all is also great

So please, do watch it and make your kids watch it, it's pure 2010 styled Nintendo Kino Family Friendly movie ;specially after so so much woke ka choda giri in movies nowadays

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
'The Midnight Meat Train'.

Hands down one of the best horror/slasher movies ever.
This one has mild gothic feel to it.
Brilliantly done movie.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
the eye balls flying after getting smashed in the head stayed in my memory for a long time.
lol me too.. unfortunately I watched it when I was way too young. I do like that Hulky british actor though.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
'The Midnight Meat Train'.

Hands down one of the best horror/slasher movies ever.
This one has mild gothic feel to it.
Brilliantly done movie.
I liked it, thanks.

Rogerebert

Country flag
Dragon's breath ammo must be selling like hot cakes in U.S after john wick 4 release.

View attachment 197778

View attachment 197779
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more about the popularity of unique movie elements like the "Dragon's Breath ammo" after the release of John Wick Chapter 4! Just like the line from the movie you shared about maturity and accepting thoughts, the same can be said for evolving opinions about movies and their impact. And you're right, holding onto an opinion for years is often a choice rather than a necessity

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Battlestar Galactica, not the movie but the TV show.

One of the best scifi shows ever.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles