The Movie Recommendation Thread

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Movie based on true story of how indian troops managed to get out of Pakistani jails. It's emotional and intense.
Manoj Bajpai acting is superb

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Please suggest horror movie with good sounds effects.

A chauhan

Country flag
Recommend Good hindi movies to watch.........
I watched Hereditary. Movie was good till the climax but the last 2 minutes ruined it. Also watched "A Girl Walks Alone at the Night" and I liked it. It was a different movie.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Watching The Fourth Kind now...🤔
I liked this movie, I watched it despite negative reviews, but it was interesting and at some places mind boggling. It is based on alien encounter incidents, but very interesting, almost like horror. It also uses some actual footage of interrogations.

My rating is based on entertainment factor - 7/10. Watch it if you want to involve yourself in some mysterious shit.

A chauhan

Country flag
Want to see comedy ? Watch last half an hour of Subhash Ghai's "Trimurti"...😂🤣

Jailor

Country flag
Don't really know which thread to post it in :
Watch the movie The kill team 2019

Like i have previously said, americans aren't fighting any war in Afghanistan, they are just there doing business,
a nice centralized position, funding conflicts all around the world including India(Kashmir) indirectly,
What are they really doing in Afghanistan?
Counter insurgency ops? To what end?
Is it their land?
They destroyed Afghanistan in a week or so, on the pretext of taliban sheltering osama bin laden, Yet the country which was actually sheltering and protecting not only osama bin laden but other jehadi leaders responsible for killings of US soldiers, that is Pakistan, they showered it with aid and US weapons.

Same in case of 9/11, osama trained by US, people involved all saudis .

US army and political leadership are psychopaths, who have a skewed narrative and obsessed with I Me and Myself,
They are just in the business of looting and keep on making up excuses and emotional propaganda to enter into conflicts and fund insurgencies.
Kashmir conflict started with the help of US and was funded and sustained indirectly by US.

American way is if there's a chance fund conflict in the region directly or indirectly, so that the country can never rise to challenge US colonial hegemony.
I wouldn't be surprised if CIA has a insurgency blueprint ready and constantly updated for every major country in the world.

here2where

While I don’t rate ‘Trance’ highly as a movie, its a good watch to realise how twisted the church evangelists and faith healers exploit the gullibles. Surprising a movie of this kind came from KL which is an xtiandom.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Will we ever see the original Snyder cut of Justice League ? :bored:

Its reportedly over 214 minutes long :lehappy:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
And its happening. Please don't disappoint ! :lehappy:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
And its happening. Please don't disappoint ! :lehappy:

I don't have my hopes up. Zack Snyder in director roles has been mediocre except very early movies

here2where

Have been watching quite a few pandemic-related movies these days, understandably. Most of them were meh (12 monkeys was kinda ok). But '93 days' was by far the best. Do watch it to understand how infections spread and the cost of it. 'Contagion' ofcourse is better.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles