The King is coming back. Diwali 2021

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Yes, the King of Kings Shri Ram Chander Ji Maharaj is coming back to his Kingdom Ayodhya.

The festive vigour is in the air, the celebrations are in very vibe.

I take this opportunity to wish Shubh (Happy) Deepawali (Diwali) to all Defence forum of India members.

With celebrations we also pledge our duty to protect the King and his Kingdom.

The name Ayodhya itself tells us that it can never be touched and it is an invincible fortress of Dharma.

It is life long duty of every Hindu to defend its sanctity and establish complete decorum for the King and his Kingdom.

Have a great Diwali.

Jai Shri Ram

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
Shubh Deepavali to all the members. May Ram rise within us once again. May we be His साधन to attain the साध्य. May we establish the धर्मराज्य

Jai Shri Ram
जय श्री राम

FalconZero

Country flag
Yes, the King of Kings Shri Ram Chander Ji Maharaj is coming back to his Kingdom Ayodhya.

The festive vigour is in the air, the celebrations are in very vibe.

I take this opportunity to wish Shubh (Happy) Deepawali (Diwali) to all Defence forum of India members.

With celebrations we also pledge our duty to protect the King and his Kingdom.

The name Ayodhya itself tells us that it can never be touched and it is an invincible fortress of Dharma.

It is life long duty of every Hindu to defend its sanctity and establish complete decorum for the King and his Kingdom.

Have a great Diwali.

Jai Shri Ram
You To Bro!

Just got off from the work and now planning to get some crackers and distribute it. I have stopped bursting crackers but this i guess time to enjoy with 5x more joy :laugh:

Have a great Diwali everyone! If possible buy stuff from your local shopkeepers, diya sellers etc. Support them :)

Throw some crackers at your nearest $ourt
joke
for extra celebration.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You To Bro!

Just got off from the work and now planning to get some crackers and distribute it. I have stopped bursting crackers but this i guess time to enjoy with 5x more joy :laugh:

Have a great Diwali everyone! If possible buy stuff from your local shopkeepers, diya sellers etc. Support them :)

Throw some crackers at your nearest $ourt
joke
for extra celebration.
I didn’t burst crackers for 5 years, but now I’ll definitely to show a middle finger to BJP and Milards.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Unfortunately we don't do firecrackers much for Diwali on kerala
Those are reserved for the day of Vaisakhi or Vishu as we call it here
But
We do light the diyaspics are from last year
IMG_20191210_191112.jpg
IMG_20191210_191237~2.jpg

Happy Diwali Folks

Latest Replies

Global Defence