The J-11D Surprise (and SU-35) : China Upgrades Russian Flanker Fighters On Its Own

Yumdoot

Sorry your failure in communication is your own fault or due to your own intelligence problem.
Bhai tum se na ho payega.

The query itself was raised by @tsunami. How can failure to communicate be attributed to still another guy.

blueblood

Sorry your failure in communication is your own fault or due to your own intelligence problem.
Offcourse it is sire. I am a mere mortal, born without the god like tools you have for communication.

Antam1505

Uttam AESA is Indian.

I used to think that west based NRIs and American fanboys resident in India, just want to pull down the Chinese to maintain their own congruence with western interests by degrading you Chinese. But seems like they are not entirely wrong.
Sorry so this is AESA designed by Indian? I just know that India can make indigenous AESA :india2:
Maybe blueblood can give you the answer about its TRM without shy :biggrin2:

Antam1505

Bhai tum se na ho payega.

The query itself was raised by @tsunami. How can failure to communicate be attributed to still another guy.
The master of knowledge doesnt response the query then suddenly he respond mine :laugh:

No offence, I just know from the guy that India can make AESA :india2:

blueblood

Sorry so this is AESA designed by Indian? I just know that India can make indigenous AESA :india2:
Maybe blueblood can give you the answer about its TRM without shy :biggrin2:
Whatever you deem fit sire? Who am I to question your intelligence or communication skill.

Each T/RM has quad transmiters and recievers.

So, 184x4 = 736 T/R modules.

Antam1505

Whatever you deem fit sire? Who am I to question your intelligence or communication skill.

Each T/RM has quad transmiters and recievers.

So, 184x4 = 736 T/R modules.
So this is the UTTRAM?

Doesn't seem like common AESA .

Judging from the quantum leap design, probably it could track F-22 or even UFO? :cool1:

blueblood

So this is the UTTRAM?

Judging from the quantum leap design, probably it could track F-22 or even UFO? :cool1:

Offcourse sire, it is not your usual kind of AESA. It has no interrogators therefore much inferior.

As for F-22 or UFO, apart from our Chinese anti-stealth radars, no other AESA in the world that can detect F-22.

rohit.gr77

So this is the UTTRAM?

What an hypocrite you are! This design which is in line with modern AESA radars seems uncommon to you. Rather your Chinese AESA with interrogators is the uncommon design dude.
But that is too difficult for your CCP slave brain to understand.

Antam1505

What an hypocrite you are! This design which is in line with modern AESA radars seems uncommon to you. Rather your Chinese AESA with interrogators is the uncommon design dude.
But that is too difficult for your CCP slave brain to understand.

LOL. To much delusion :laugh:
Have you seen J11B Aesa or J11D Aesa? Do you see interrogator on there?

Have you seen AESA on Rafale/Raptor/etc? Does it look like Uttram?

blueblood

LOL. To much delusion :laugh:
Have you seen J11B Aesa or J11D Aesa? Do you see interrogator on there?

Have you seen AESA on Rafale/Raptor/etc? Does it look like Uttram?
You tell him sire.

No interrogators means no AESA.

Apparently Indians are trying to fool Indonesia with such mumbo-jumbo.

They are calling their AEW&CS AESA which is without interrogators. Saying that IFF function is built in the radar.

Right after Livefist was given an official tour of the aircraft, the team met with an Indonesian military delegation that has already expressed deep interest in acquiring the comparatively cost-effective Indo-Brazilian platform.

http://defense-studies.blogspot.in/2015/02/indonesia-interested-in-emb-145i-aew.html

Antam1505

Indian logic always ahead than the smartest people :hail:

According to indian logic, AESA become PESA when Interrogator IFF put on it.

Yumdoot

DRDO AEWC has separate Secondary Search Radar aka IFF which is integrated into the main balance beam but is a physically separate piece of equipment. If the array goes off (which for an AESA is nearly impossible) and only the optronics work even then the SSR/IFF would keep working. OTOH I am not sure that if the IFF goes off the Array can be made to like a massive IFF. That mode has to be built into the software and hardware and I will not be surprised if they decided against unnecessarily complicating the radar.

Yumdoot

@Antam1505

I don't understand what made you ask - "Have you seen AESA on Rafale/Raptor/etc? Does it look like Uttram?"

Could you tell us what exactly is the difference you saw and and what is the conclusion you have arrived at. Best would be that you tell us how you arrived at any conclusion you drew.

BTW its Uttam. Should be easy to get the proper nouns correct.

Antam1505

@Antam1505

I don't understand what made you ask - "Have you seen AESA on Rafale/Raptor/etc? Does it look like Uttram?"

Could you tell us what exactly is the difference you saw and and what is the conclusion you have arrived at. Best would be that you tell us how you arrived at any conclusion you drew.

BTW its Uttam. Should be easy to get the proper nouns correct.
Compared to other, It seems protrude. And the yellow ones look like refrigerant pipes, are they TRM or really refrigerant pipes?

Uttam

Zhuk AESA

Byelka

Thales RBE2
upload_2015-8-2_0-57-53.jpeg

Antam1505

Btw how is the progress of Tejas Mk2? will it be comparable to JF17 ?

rohit.gr77

Compared to other, It seems protrude. And the yellow ones look like refrigerant pipes, are they TRM or really refrigerant pipes?

Uttam

Zhuk AESA

Byelka

Thales RBE2
View attachment 5631
But according to your logic even these radars are worthless in front of the super duper Chinese AESA(Designed by the highest IQ superintelligent slaves of Chairman Mao) with interrogators.
Uttam AESA still has a similar design like these other radars.

Antam1505

But according to your logic even these radars are worthless in front of the super duper Chinese AESA(Designed by the highest IQ superintelligent slaves of Chairman Mao) with interrogators.
Uttam AESA still has a similar design like these other radars.
1200 TR vs 700 TR?
This uttam even doesnt exist yet.

Antam1505

:facepalm::facepalm:
Typical Paki reply. I now seriously doubt whether you an Indonesian, CCP slave or a delusional Porki.
This is typical Indian mentality.
When your mouth shutted unable to debate, you talk junk.

What I am telling you about TR number comparison is making sense. Unfortunately beyond Indian logic to understand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles