The Image that China has among the People of our World

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Now that the brutal oppression of the Tibetan people and those living in East Turkestan cannot and indeed as of late has not been hidden from the world dues to modern electronic communications it would be very interesting to take a poll of what not the politicians but just the ordinary people n the streets and perhaps offices think of China . Their opinion about a nation that has no scruples of taking over peoples land then making them suffer , not in the 19th century but today in this 21st century.
i know for a fact that in Turkey the Turkish people there were considering a boycott of all Chinese products in response to the treatment of their fello Turks in "Xinjiang" ( East Turkestan ) . But what if now in addition to that China now or soon starts a war with India because they found some old maps and insist that they always have their way and can never seem to share anything or accept a reasonable compromise.
In short what would the people of the world think if China started a war with India ? your opinions please..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Won't happen as I see it!

If it happens, well and good!

sky

They would only care because both countries have nukes,even though they wouldnt be used in all probabilty.you would be making a mistake if you thought people would stop buying chinese goods,they wouldnt care and even if they did.they would soon get bored because so much is made in china, and human nature being what it is .once you realise its costing you money you soon stop.unless its you china goes to war with then it becomes personal
i wouldnt give much thought to others supporting us mate,india is home to more then a billion souls.we dont need pity or moral support.

Flint

There is nothing that can be done in either Xinjiang or Tibet. They will only get more integrated with China as time progresses.

If China starts a war with India, I don't think there will be any major support for either side. We'll be by ourselves like '62.

zolpidam

one thing i am sure image of china is not good they are known as brutal, opportunisitic and life will be hell for normal people under chinese influence

no smoking

Country flag
Now that the brutal oppression of the Tibetan people and those living in East Turkestan cannot and indeed as of late has not been hidden from the world dues to modern electronic communications it would be very interesting to take a poll of what not the politicians but just the ordinary people n the streets and perhaps offices think of China . Their opinion about a nation that has no scruples of taking over peoples land then making them suffer , not in the 19th century but today in this 21st century.
i know for a fact that in Turkey the Turkish people there were considering a boycott of all Chinese products in response to the treatment of their fello Turks in "Xinjiang" ( East Turkestan ) . But what if now in addition to that China now or soon starts a war with India because they found some old maps and insist that they always have their way and can never seem to share anything or accept a reasonable compromise.
In short what would the people of the world think if China started a war with India ? your opinions please..
How about India starts a war with China?

As the result of 1962, we already got what we want and give up what we can't keep. We are happy about where we are now. There is no reason to start a new war unless some stupid india leaders order to throw out the chinese army again.:2guns:

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

As the result of 1962, we already got what we want and give up what we can't keep. We are happy about where we are now. There is no reason to start a new war unless some stupid india leaders order to throw out the chinese army again.:2guns:

How about stupid CCP tries PLA to sneak off into AP:gunfight2:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

:mornin:"CHOP SOME BONG" :big_boss:

ppgj

Won't happen as I see it!

If it happens, well and good!
ray sir
how prepared are we for such a situation?can you enlighten both in terms of possibility and our preparedness.

advaita

Arjuna said: How shall I strike my grandfather, my guru, and all other relatives, who are worthy of my respect, with arrows in battle, O Krishna? (2.04)

It would be better, indeed, to live on alms in this world than to slay these noble personalities, because by killing them I would enjoy wealth and pleasures stained with their blood. (2.05)

We do not know which alternative  to fight or to quit  is better for us. Further, we do not know whether we shall conquer them or they will conquer us. We should not even wish to live after killing our cousin brothers, who are standing in front of us. (2.06)

My senses are overcome by the weakness of pity, and my mind is confused about duty (Dharma). Please tell me what is better for me. I am Your disciple, and I take refuge in You. (2.07)

Lord Krishna said: Considering also your duty as a warrior you should not waver like this. Because there is nothing more auspicious for a warrior than a righteous war. (2.31)

Only the fortunate warriors, O Arjuna, get such an opportunity for an unsought war that is like an open door to heaven. (2.32)

I am death, the mighty destroyer of the world. I have come here to destroy all these people. Even without your participation in the war, all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist. (11.32)

Therefore, you get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies, and enjoy a prosperous kingdom. I have already destroyed all these warriors. You are only an instrument, O Arjuna. (11.33)

Kill all these great warriors who are already killed by Me. Do not fear. You will certainly conquer the enemies in the battle; therefore, fight! (11.34)

no smoking

Country flag
Arjuna said: How shall I strike my grandfather, my guru, and all other relatives, who are worthy of my respect, with arrows in battle, O Krishna? (2.04)

It would be better, indeed, to live on alms in this world than to slay these noble personalities, because by killing them I would enjoy wealth and pleasures stained with their blood. (2.05)

We do not know which alternative  to fight or to quit  is better for us. Further, we do not know whether we shall conquer them or they will conquer us. We should not even wish to live after killing our cousin brothers, who are standing in front of us. (2.06)

My senses are overcome by the weakness of pity, and my mind is confused about duty (Dharma). Please tell me what is better for me. I am Your disciple, and I take refuge in You. (2.07)

Lord Krishna said: Considering also your duty as a warrior you should not waver like this. Because there is nothing more auspicious for a warrior than a righteous war. (2.31)

Only the fortunate warriors, O Arjuna, get such an opportunity for an unsought war that is like an open door to heaven. (2.32)

I am death, the mighty destroyer of the world. I have come here to destroy all these people. Even without your participation in the war, all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist. (11.32)

Therefore, you get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies, and enjoy a prosperous kingdom. I have already destroyed all these warriors. You are only an instrument, O Arjuna. (11.33)

Kill all these great warriors who are already killed by Me. Do not fear. You will certainly conquer the enemies in the battle; therefore, fight! (11.34)
I have no single idea about indian religions.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
keep waiting. You want Tawang. Come get it.
India aint starting any war.

Martian

Respected Member
I'm pretty sure that the United States would welcome a border war or even bigger war between India and China. Doesn't matter who starts it. Any war will damage China's economy and give credence to the idea of "China threat." It would be great for propaganda.

For example, the Russians made the mistake of annexing parts of Georgia. Because of Russian stupidity, the U.S. now has a good reason to continue refusing to allow the Russians into the WTO. Also, the U.S. has refused to repeal the Jackson-Vanik law restricting U.S. trade with Russia. The Russians have just convinced an entire generation of Americans that Russians are dangerous imperialists.

India has to be careful. America did not come to the aid of Georgia and it is also unlikely to provide direct military support to India. People in the United States are getting tired of foreign wars and their astronomical costs.

no smoking

Country flag
keep waiting. You want Tawang. Come get it.
India aint starting any war.
The problem is china aint starting a war with india, either.
Since both sides has no intension to blood out each other for rocks, why don't indians start to talk some thing more realistic?

Tamil

Country flag
Sorry, we already tried. The fact proved that we cannot defend it even we occupy it.

So now it is india's turn. We are waiting.
we are not as much aggressors as china so India never Cross the LAC or the LOC... brother so keep the fingers cross while the CCP wont do any thing silly...

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Sorry, we already tried. The fact proved that we cannot defend it even we occupy it.

So now it is india's turn. We are waiting.
I feel that you are trying to say "Grapes are sour"

Ashoka

The problem is china aint starting a war with india, either.
Since both sides has no intension to blood out each other for rocks, why don't indians start to talk some thing more realistic?
Howdy - whatever you are smoking I want it. Territory or 'Rocks' as you say, while interesting, is not the real issue at hand. The issue at hand is China's aspiration to become a regional superpower & form a 'US - Canada' kind of relationship with India. Your country's belligerent attitude shows what you are up to. And while Pakistan exists, for whatever time from now on, China does NOT need to start a war with India. Your interference in internal affairs of Indian neighbors like Burma, Nepal, Sri Lanka speaks volumes for your plans to expand your 'string of pearls'.

[mod]you dont need to make personal attacks while making a point.[/mod]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles