The "Heavyweight" of Luftwaffe

pampa14

Country flag
I share with you a report showing a fantastic collection of photos of aircraft designed during the Second World War to bring war and destruction far beyond German borders. However, all of them did not pass the stage of prototypes and testing. What do you think if these planes had been built in quantity? They would have changed the course of the war? Visit the link, see the photos and give your opinion through the poll at the end of the article.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com.br/2011/01/os-pesos-pesados-alemaes.html

Best Regards!

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Amazing pictures ...I am not really an expert but I know it has been argued that it is precisely the priority given to long range bombers that has hurt the Lutwaffe the most ... delaying introduction of the much needed Messerschmitt Me 262 .

The Last Stand

Country flag
The Me 163 was also amazing in its own right.

Did the German V missile programs come under the Luftwaffe's ambit? Because both the V1 and V2 (especially the V2) were revolutionary.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

If this was there then Russia won`t able to transport its factories to far east ..

biswas_k11

Face to Face
Country flag
kunal morning. i used received mails from DFI. what about my pay scale and hard copies of appointment. please never mind. i just slowly pick up my regular work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles