The Greatest Kings in Indian History

Who is the Greatest King in Indian History?

• Chandragupta Maurya

Votes: 115 33.7%
  • Ashoka

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Raja Chola

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Akbar

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Sri Krishna Devaraya

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Chatrapati Shivaji

Votes: 58 17.0%
  • Tipu Sultan

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Ranjith Singh

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Samudra Gupta

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Chandragupta Vikramaditya

Votes: 20 5.9%
  • Harsha

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Kanishka

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
This topic deserves its own thread. Please create a new thread if you have permission.
All discussions on Buddhism.

yakka

Country flag
Well, there is so much evidence a lawsuit is not required to prove the history. A teenager can figure it out when things are presented with some structure. So the known Indian history will change.

It's better for India to be proud of its own history than being proud of something they never owned in the first place.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Well, there is so much evidence a lawsuit is not required to prove the history. A teenager can figure it out when the evidence is presented with some structure. So the known Indian history will change.

It's better for India to be proud of its own history than being proud of something they never owned in the first place.
Buddha was every inch Bhartiya thats modern day Indian and the fact at the end of the day is that entire Sri Lanka was a part of BHARATVARSHA including 18 known islands.Siṃhala Dvīpa> Sri Lanka or say it Malaya Dvīpa > Malayasia or Parṇyupāyana Dvīpa for > Phillipines. And there is well documented Itihas of Bharat's cultural influence on these lands.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs51.png

DHARMAAloneTriumphs105.png

The so called fanbois of Buddha started buddhism much much later after his passing away probably over multiple decades later.

You should rather stop stealing our Itihas go invent your own religion we do not care.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think you may have to revise the list given the latest news here.

This topic deserves its own thread. Please create a new thread if you have permission.
I am from Sri Lanka.
Well, there is so much evidence a lawsuit is not required to prove the history. A teenager can figure it out when things are presented with some structure. So the known Indian history will change.

Evey now and then one of you revisionist ******s comes here and claims Buddha was Nepali, Buddha was Lankan, Buddha was PakiRoach.
I am so tired of this shit.
Don't You have some fucking common sense.
Buddha was said to be born in upper half of Gangetic plain by multiple sources not one.
His awakening in Gaya bihar, his teaching were in that same very region.

Look at this map and tell me why aren't there any major chronological significant Buddhist sites in Sri Lanka and in fact south India.

You nigg@r do u really believe that Buddha travelled all the way from Lanka to India in an era where transportation was a luxury and his primary activites before awakenings are all limited to Gangetic plain. His kingdoms is well documented even before him.

The Mauryan kings brought Buddhism to you later that's how you all are Buddhist, I know there is a feeling of Inferiority in you Lanka's but that does not mean you will compensate that by paddling fake and illogical theology.

White ******s threw a bone to you Lankan and you took it not even any source sighted justa a fucking meme complain to your cumskin masters.
Next thing you will say Big Bang happened in a Lankan ass and shat out the entire universe with a burst of diarrhea

Think nigga think.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Chola comes seconds in my list of greatest king because he expanded his territory through naval might a kind of power projection for that era.
Inke chutiye thervadafags ne khud apne texts nahi padhe jisme Spasht Prabhu Shri RAM LAKSHMAN DHASHRATH etc ko Buddha ka Mai Baap kaha gaya hai.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
So the map you use is the one drawn by the British. I think it would be easier if the chronology of the events were presented.

Click here to -> read.
Those maps are not drawn by britfags the antiquity of the Buddha's sites presented in those map backs goes back to earliest years of Buddha. This is the problem with you coomers you have reduced yourself the timeline of Buddha to the arrival of britfags in the subcontinent. Clearly after the death of Buddhas his followers have gone absolutely insane.

Virtually all major contributors to Buddha for the first several centuries were Brahamans for example the great logician Nagarjuna he was from Andhra. Their training was as Brahamans and then they wrote Buddhist Siddhanta as scholarship.

Even as per your own sinahlese tradition which is as toxic and adulterated as every neo buddhist larp of today, even if by that source we go we find Mahinda it was Mahinda who bought Buddhism to Sri Lanka first.

Stop being butthurt I see why are you whining and seething internally you cannot escape it.

Go invent your religion if you have what it takes and stop whining about Buddha.

Buddha as a word itself comes from MAHABHARATA SHANTI Parva.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The first human form of Buddha by Bhartiya kushans. Kushans well assimilated adopted DHARMA when they came to BHARAT.

1638243510825.png

Kahan hai Sri Lanka? I know where this is coming from Buddha sri lankan horseshit. A bunch of fantards of buddha of 21st century in lanka require 3 megabytes of fame so they filed a law suit.
Shove that lawsuit in ass and set fire to it for all we care.

vayuu1

Country flag

Evey now and then one of you revisionist ******s comes here and claims Buddha was Nepali, Buddha was Lankan, Buddha was PakiRoach.
I am so tired of this shit.
Don't You have some fucking common sense.
Buddha was said to be born in upper half of Gangetic plain by multiple sources not one.
His awakening in Gaya bihar, his teaching were in that same very region.

Look at this map and tell me why aren't there any major chronological significant Buddhist sites in Sri Lanka and in fact south India.

You nigg@r do u really believe that Buddha travelled all the way from Lanka to India in an era where transportation was a luxury and his primary activites before awakenings are all limited to Gangetic plain. His kingdoms is well documented even before him.

The Mauryan kings brought Buddhism to you later that's how you all are Buddhist, I know there is a feeling of Inferiority in you Lanka's but that does not mean you will compensate that by paddling fake and illogical theology.

White ******s threw a bone to you Lankan and you took it not even any source sighted justa a fucking meme complain to your cumskin masters.
Next thing you will say Big Bang happened in a Lankan ass and shat out the entire universe with a burst of diarrhea

Think nigga think.
Buddha belongs to lineage of bhagwan shri ramchandra ,he was a suryavanshi

yakka

Country flag
Those maps are not drawn by britfags the antiquity of the Buddha's sites presented in those map backs goes back to earliest years of Buddha.
I am not a party to the lawsuit. Although I would imagine they have good evidence to take it this far.

It's easy to confirm it yourself. For example, look for antique maps of India drawn before 1800. Compare and see if the names of towns related to Buddha exist.

They claim the British drew maps after 1800 substituting names from the Buddha's era.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles