The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

JayATL

Just now found this video on the fitness of Indian Army..

http://www.tubaah.com/details.php?video_id=187944
I liked this, although I had a tough time understanding some of the Hindi. I was curious as to why they wear a tracksuit. The military fatigue should be worn at all times, because that's what they will be wearing in all weather conditions.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO. Does it make you piss in your pants :D - I'd love see videos of an Indian drill Sargent

[video=metacafe;2306197/best_of_boot_camp/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2306197/best_of_boot_camp/[/video]

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Its the short form for the kilo force of Rashtriya rifles...like Romeo,delta,victor force etc.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Images of the 14th Executive Steering Group

Img. courtesy: mentil.

Rage

DFI TEAM
NDA, IMA & Various Infantry Platoons

Img. courtesy: Kunal

JayATL

Images of the 14th Executive Steering Group

Do you know what he is giving them? I know, just curious if you do? I have a few of those, when I had done some work at West Point.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Images not visible. I think forum admins should rectify this error...
Where are you at rite now, mate? Coz I'm pretty sure most people in India can see them. And I sure can.

Do you know what he is giving them? I know, just curious if you do? I have a few of those, when I had done some work at West Point.
Sorry mate, didn't see this before. I'm goin' to take a wild swipe: Are those the West Point A-Knight Clip magnets?

Rage

DFI TEAM

Capt. A Harshan
2 Para S.F.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
@ rage what are those square boxes on the chest of soldiers in the 5th picture?is this the only crap indian military got to protect the lives of their boys?any way nice pics...

Articles