The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Question here , what effect it will have on the impact and range of the gun after its caliber was upgraded and now it's 155 mm instead of 130 mm
Can it reach beyond range of fh77b haubits Bofors gun which has a range of 32 km ?

FalconZero

Country flag
Question here , what effect it will have on the impact and range of the gun after its caliber was upgraded and now it's 155 mm instead of 130 mm
Can it reach beyond range of fh77b haubits Bofors gun which has a range of 32 km ?
ATAGs has the record for 48km, it can easily cross 32km range. It's more powerful but i read i guess or in some report i don't exactly remember that it is a bit heavier. But overall 155mm have both the advantage of range and fire power.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
ATAGs has the record for 48km, it can easily cross 32km range. It's more powerful but i read i guess or in some report i don't exactly remember that it is a bit heavier. But overall 155mm have both the advantage of range and fire power.
I am still waiting for the army to adopt the ATAGs instead of wasting time.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

General MM Naravane #COAS visited forward areas of #FireandFury Corps including Rechin La and undertook a first-hand assessment of the situation along the LAC. He was briefed by #GOC #FireandFury Corps and other local commanders on the operational preparedness of our forces.
Is COAS wearing some BPJ inside, seems pretty beefed up.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles