The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Are you a 'Porki' too or just a facilitator/OGW peddling their propaganda and making their job easier?

Either edit your post attributing rape on Indian Army or delete your post.
This is not acceptable.
This I got from PeeDF. It has already spread.

another_armchair

Country flag
This I got from PeeDF. It has already spread.
If someone in your family rapes a woman, would it be OK for society to add the tag 'Balatkari' to your family name?

So 'Falcon Balatkari Slayer' or 'Falcon Slayer Balatkari' should pass, correct?

Let the Paki's say whatever they want. They are an enemy state. Why are you peddling their agenda and wetting your jocks?

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Patrol establishing communication link on the dominating heights of Pir Panjal to ensure peace & normalcy in the region! It is one of the most beautiful mountain ranges linking Jammu region & Kashmir valley.

Patrolling the snow covered higher reaches of Pir Panjal Ranges, braving through treacherous terrain & keeping the AWAM safe!

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
From the pics it appears that we're bent upon becoming a more and more rag tag militia everyday !

shade

Country flag
From the pics it appears that we're bent upon becoming a more and more rag tag militia everyday !
Necessary image it is in order to obtain more (((emergency procurements))).
Like for example winter clothing imported from US and EU countries some months ago.

Anything domestic is sh*t quality by default so the procurement is stalled while pushing for import hi import hoga, while DRDO/OFB/HAL organizations want to keep their employment and push nationalistic politicians to go for make in India maal only.

In all this back and forth a whole lot of time is wasted, and the troops or pilots in question have to make do with whatever.

jik60

Country flag
View attachment 70485View attachment 70486
Screengrabs from an Instagram video of Heavy Weapons display

Somewhere along the frontlines (From 2019 Winter)

OFB MAG MMG (7.62×51mm)
OFB AGLS AGS-30 (30mm)
Browning M2 HMG (.50 BMG/12.7mm)
My only wish is to see a decent 12.7/.50cal HMG issued as a company weapon in every I A inf battalions. Don't know when that wish will turn into reality 😕 😪.
No other inf weapon can throw punch like a .50 cal, not even the RLs.

MisraZ

Country flag
My only wish is to see a decent 12.7/.50cal HMG issued as a company weapon in every I A inf battalions. Don't know when that wish will turn into reality 😕 😪.
No other inf weapon can throw punch like a .50 cal, not even the RLs.
True bro. I think even PA have DShk in abundance (judging from Photos from PDF). All we have is 7.62 Mag58 or an INSAS lmg🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

MisraZ

Country flag
The picture states a Browning 12.7 mm.
You didn't get my point bro. I am aware that we have NSV (manufactured locally for T series tanks and anti aircraft role), M2, KPV as well as 23mm guns but was asking if they were present in abundance (almost every video we see retaliation using lmgs or mmgs ) where as in Paki videos (in PDF) I saw almost every outpost (even smaller ones) had a DShK/ whatever Chinese copy they are using.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The glorious Army of Hind
Why are you attacking the whole Army institution because of one asshole? There has been many traitors and assholes like these before and now but that doesn’t mean whole Army has to be blamed for it. There were and still now many excellent and upstanding soldiers and officers in the army who would and are ready to give and gave there lives for this country without a second thought and also that article doesn’t belong in this thread so please delete it.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The picture states a Browning 12.7 mm.
He is talking about Paki Army. They have Chinese Copies of the Dshk in there BOPs. Primary Machine Guns of Indian Army on the LOC are 7.62 OFB Machine Gun and INSAS LMG bigger Indian BOPs have 14.5mm KPVs and 23mm ZU-23-2s. M2HB HMG s rarely seen used by the Army on the LOC.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
He is talking about Paki Army. They have Chinese Copies of the Dshk in there BOPs. Primary Machine Guns of Indian Army on the LOC are 7.62 OFB Machine Gun and INSAS LMG bigger Indian BOPs have 14.5mm KPVs and 23mm ZU-23-2s. M2HB HMG s rarely seen used by the Army on the LOC.
So where are they used them .
M2hb should be copied , I mean seriously .
We would be probably only force which operates nsv and m2hb both .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles