The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

Tanmay

Country flag
These are not regiment numbers if that's what you are asking. eg: you wont see 333 on 333 Missile Group for example

IIRC - It's a formation number and these keep changing.
I know its not the regiment number. It seemed like brigade number in some cases, but its not even that.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Any idea of order size for BEL PNVS and TONBO Sights? How many already inducted and approx distribution per battalion/company/platoon levels.
No idea. If through northern command commanders' finantial powers then very hard to the exact details.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 54145
OFB belt fed gun hasn't entered service yet.
I had already mentioned OFB MAG & not the new belt fed LMG.

@aditya g
Does OFB makes these stocks or just import and fits on the Mags made there? As there are only very limited number of Mags on bipood and starting production line for Buttstocks for these is not feasible for such limited numbers

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Does OFB makes these stocks or just import and fits on the Mags made there? As there are only very limited number of Mags on bipood and starting production line for Buttstocks for these is not feasible for such limited numbers
Yes by OFB only.
Same wooden buttstocks being used by Infantry along LOC, PARA SF, Assam Rifles & Chattisgarh Police STF.
There are few black coloured stocks in service with the Assam Rifles which I am not sure whether they are polymer or not. But there are definitely wired ones being used by the CG STF. Will post if I get any good quality photos.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles