The future of Pakistan : Somalia,BD or Status quo (in 5 yrs)

The future of Pakistan : Somalia,BD or Status quo (in 5 yrs)

• Somalia

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • BD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Status quo

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Others (Please specify)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

jus

Country flag
Somalia : Complete Failed state Just some gangs roaming with Guns&Grenades
BD : India made a Big Brother role (Protecting state)
Status quo : Like today (Daily bombings/Sectarian Killings...)
Other : Please specify

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Status quo with slight worsening of situation. Whatever we say, Pakis are still very far from becoming like Somalia. And 5 years is too short a time.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
It is already somalia with feudal lords,terrorists and bhattakhors killing anybody and everybody they want....

Blackwater

Sir jee What about 20cr BORN TERRORISTS:scared2: where they will go (Please even few lakhs will cross border :banghead:)
you kufur ,all 20 crores will go to moon

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jus

fouji

These kind of predictions were made about pakistan when pakistan was just born that i will not last for a year but pakistan still exist and will exist forever

Blackwater

These kind of predictions were made about pakistan when pakistan was just born that i will not last for a year but pakistan still exist and will exist forever

since inception, Pakistan has lost half the country and now at par with the lowest country in the world, source of world terrorist activity,failed economy,best in begging,source of polio,H1N1, home of osama, no control on 50% country, target killing in karachi.

aab bhi koi kasar baki ha??, . :wave::wave:

we dont mind if it continue to exist with polio :lol::lol::lol:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Don't mind some of the comments .....

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
To make fun of Pakis' condition, we need to be at a much better standing than we currently are. India is only marginally better than Pakistan in some areas. Let's focus on getting our house in order first. Comparison with Pakistan is itself an insult.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Iam comparing it with Somalia so it may Insult to Somalians but no choice it Top1 failed state
:rofl::rofl: wow MEANS IF U WANNA CRITICIZE/FUN SRK/YUVI U need to be Better actor than SRK or Better crk'r than Yuvi THEN ONLY u can criticize/fun of :laugh::laugh:

and plz dont think those paki''s are SRK/Yuvi it just an example (I don't like them from Initial stage)
What language is this?

Neo

Brother I urge you not feed these trolls, they are hardcore hatemongers of worst kind and they are all obsessed with Pakistan.

We both know that they donot reflect true image of an average Indian, there are plenty good pleople here you would like to debate with,

Ignore unmoderated threads!

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@jus what I found amusing is you are talking about what will happen 5 years later
pakistan is a country about whom I can't even predict what will happen tomorrow

praneet.bajpaie

These sort of threads don't serve any purpose. Whatever becomes of Pakistan, her citizens will have to deal with it. If it becomes a super power, kudos to the average Paki, if it disintegrates, bad luck to them.

Has anyone given a thought that if and when Pakistan disintegrates, it may equally be bad for us.

I think this is a silly thread. Does not serve any purpose whatsoever.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
exactly you can't say what they will ban tomorrow
you can't say anything if there is bomb hidden in your car
@jus

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Status Quo, with a possible improvement in situation in the next 5 years.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Status Quo, with a possible improvement in situation in the next 5 years.
Here I disagree that there is a possible improvement. The issue with their society is overt religiosity, and everyone tries to show that they are greener than the next person. This trend is irreversible, and there is no way out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles