The first Aegis is on Vayag

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
would you pleas have a look at both pics again? camo scheme and truck bed are not the point
Why don't you have a look at the link I posted, I didn't do it for my health....

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-PLA-IADS-Radars.html#mozTocId64472

Same radar...

redar was changing in development ,so did the hq9 system..from Hq9 to Hhq9,or hhq9 to hq9, many things had been or had to be changed.

so things could change...but not your mind... that's obviouse...
Its clear the new camo scheme picture is the same radar, it is only in blocks as opposed to circles because it has the rain guards on it.

1.satellite communication antenna
2. the relation between Tpye 364(SR64) radar and 730 guns and what are those two on the 730 guns. the origin of this Ciws system.
3.long range surface searching and ASM guide radar( missing domes on 051C? )
4.large version of 730?
5.empty and missing type 346 radar under cooling shields.
1) Far too big to be SATCOMM antennas. They are the size of a small house.
2) I wasn't making a relation between the SR-64 and 730 at all, the relation was the 730 conical piece over the FC radar and the main acquisition radar on the bridge of 052C, smaller version, same purpose
3) Not domes, acquisition radar, look at the 052C and you will see an FC radar behind the dome on the bridge, that is what I'm talking about. It is not on the 051C. You can also find the same type of FC radar on Slava cruisers.
4) Refer #2
5) Refer #3

I won't deny your rcih knowledge about western and russian military tech as you said,but I'm afraid you have a lot to learn about chinese...I'm not going to prove how great or advanced these things are(actually they are not, many chinese military fans would accept this view) but tell what they are and what they are for. I don't think one could make a correct comment even before he knows what it is...
Key thing to realise when analysing Chinese tech is that they are all clones or adaptations of copied technology. Once this is realised it is fairly easy to ascertain the purpose of most systems.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Obviously there will be many pages of report, as being a free society, we share news about our achievements and failures with our people and the world unlike your country !!! Anyway, we haven't embarked on our second moon mission i.e. CHANDRAYAAN -2 as yet, its due in 2011, whether it fails or not can't be speculated by your comments !! Chandrayaan 1 was a success as it achieved 95% of the mission parameters and it was certified by all international agencies like NASA and ESA unlike your programs which are closed to international scrutiny and hence there's no way of knowing if you are just bull-shitting about achievements, pal !!
Irrespective of whether you are going to succeed or fail.
Who is more fond of hyping?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles