The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@jouni Finland should take atleast 300k immigrants every year.
I am glad that you people are doing such a great deed.
Other europeans should follow your lead too. :yo:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
if Europe does not want these migrants. they should stop bombing and destroying their countries so they dont have to leave.
I still remember your posts in the PDF.
No offence meant,Pakistani origin UK resident but these countries should be nuked out of existence along with their entire populace. Most of these Syrians,Eritreans are lousy freeloaders and communal pests. They do not contribute to the countries they seek asylum. Unlike Indians who have to work day and night these immigrants only make a mess in the countries they go.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
The Europeans are complete hypocrites. They do not allow hard working and intelligent Indians and Bengalis to migrate to Europe but they are quite okay in giving safe passage to hordes of these Muslim asylum seekers in their countries.
A few years back one of our Bengali Tollywood stars was harassed by immigrant officials just because his papers had not been updated. What was more strange was that he had just travelled to that country to promote his upcoming film.
Anyway the Europeans would seen realize the negative impact of these asylum seekers on their economy and on their welfare services.

Note I am not a racist and have nothing against Muslims. However if you are lazy snobs you deserve to get the boot.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...grants-riot-after-man-throws-koran-in-toilet/

GERMANY: SYRIAN MIGRANTS RIOT AFTER MAN THROWS KORAN IN TOILET

An Afghan man who tore pages out of the Koran and threw them in a nearby toilet ended up making a decision that almost cost him his life, as an angry Syrian migrant mob reacted by chasing him through the streets of a refugee area in Suhl, Germany, this week.
In total, over 17 people were injured during the incident, including six police officers and members of the press, according to reports. It remains unknown if the Koran-desecrating man would have survived had there not been a police presence in the immediate area.

After the Afghan man ripped up the Koran and discarded its pages in a nearby toilet, dozens of Syrian refugees began to chase the individual who had purportedly ruined their holy book. I
t took a team of armed guards to stop the rioting men, who then began pelting the policemen and security officers with rocks and steel weapons, local reports stated.

“The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things,” read a translated report from DKA.

:hmm::clap2::facepalm:

The violence has continued into Tuesday, the Daily Mail UK reports. Migrants “smashed car windows, ransacked buildings and demolished the walls which divide the shelter in the rampage which lasted several hours,” the report stated.

The refugee camp has taken in approximately 1,700 individuals, which is five hundred over what is supposed to be its maximum capacity, local reports said.

In order to try and prevent future hostilities, German officials are planning on dividing migrants by their ethnicity.

Germany expects that about 800,000 migrants will have arrived by the end of the year, quadruple the number in 2014. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has continued to demand that other European nations follow Berlin’s lead in absorbing the hundreds-of-thousands of Middle Eastern migrants that continue to flood into Europe.

“If Europe fails on the question of refugees, if this close link with universal civil rights is broken, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for,” Merkel said in a news conference on Monday. “Europe as a whole must move,” she added.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...grants-riot-after-man-throws-koran-in-toilet/

@rock127 ji

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The Europeans are complete hypocrites. They do not allow hard working and intelligent Indians and Bengalis to migrate to Europe but they are quite okay in giving safe passage to hordes of these Muslim asylum seekers in their countries.
A few years back one of our Bengali Tollywood stars was harassed by immigrant officials just because his papers had not been updated. What was more strange was that he had just travelled to that country to promote his upcoming film.
Anyway the Europeans would seen realize the negative impact of these asylum seekers on their economy and on their welfare services.
That's because the immigration process is controlled by politicians at the behest of elites to allow "labor" class only.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
That's because the immigration process is controlled by politicians at the behest of elites to allow "labor" class only.
I do know about these elites.
The immigration policy is controlled by a lot of key players who have vested interests.

I read in another forum on the internet that Israel and members of few banking cartels were creating such false flag wars and refugee drives to destabilize Europe. I do not know if it is completely true or just some propaganda.

jouni

Maybe this explains your deep rooted hate against other races and religions ( or even countries IMHO ). Sad truth...where is the world going if India is supposed to lead the way....

blue marlin

I still remember your posts in the PDF.
No offence meant,Pakistani origin UK resident but these countries should be nuked out of existence along with their entire populace. Most of these Syrians,Eritreans are lousy freeloaders and communal pests. They do not contribute to the countries they seek asylum. Unlike Indians who have to work day and night these immigrants only make a mess in the countries they go.
well your not the first one who saw me on pdf. whats your pdf user name?

what countries should be nuked out of existence?

all of these immigrants have no lives, they lost everything due to nato interference in there country weather its by bombing/drone strikes or by proxy. we have a moral obligation to help those to whom we indirectly destroyed their livelihood. true indian's do work hard weather it's in the uk or the us. but if all fails for them they can go back home. but these immigrants cant because there homes were destroyed.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I don't understand why Indians worry so much about european.
Don't forget these NATO ******s openly supported terrorist country pakistan.
Not only that some of them made billions of dollar from India and Pakistan by selling weapons.
I say let them european and americans get suicide bombed by the Islamist terrorist.
Why should we care??
We don't. We are watching with bowl of popcorns.

And the conversations here in the thread is about how stupid the EU is.

salute

Maybe this explains your deep rooted hate against other races and religions ( or even countries IMHO ). Sad truth...where is the world going if India is supposed to lead the way....
lol paki in disguise,
you want pakis to be your next door,pakis are most favorable,
thats nice give more passports to pakis,nice,
its been years seen 9/11.

blue marlin

If you don't like it get lost. I don't need your two cents
what you post is just weird and wrong and you have no sympathy.
what if i turn the tables here, what if all these migrants were all indians, would you as an indian continue to post what your posting now?

Country flag
what you post is just weird and wrong and you have no sympathy.
what if i turn the tables here, what if all these migrants were all indians, would you as an indian continue to post what your posting now?
I didn't write these articles . These are articles from today's ny times and la times. Major newspapers in USA. I am not the author. I give links for every single article posted. Europe/USA has created the mess they have to fix it.
There is nothing humanitarian in what Europe is doing. They destroyed the Middle East accepting a few refugees does not vindicate them.

blue marlin

I didn't write these articles . These are articles from today's ny times and la times. Major newspapers in USA. I am not the author. I give links for every single article posted. Europe/USA has created the mess they have to fix it.
There is nothing humanitarian in what Europe is doing. They destroyed the Middle East accepting a few refugees does not vindicate them.
true. but if we (theEU) dont take them in then where do they go? there homes are destroyed.
i say we(the EU) should send most them to the US before Donald Trump becomes president as they created this mess in the first place.

Country flag
true. but if we (theEU) dont take them in then where do they go? there homes are destroyed.
i say we(the EU) should send most them to the US before Donald Trump becomes president as they created this mess in the first place.
USA will not accept refugees there is severe islamophobia in USA since 9/11 Wars are fun for developed countries but no one wants to accept collateral damage. When England partitioned india there were more than twenty million refugees. How did a third world undeveloped country like india deal with it? Again that was Europe (ENgland's) doing . Europe is a first world continent they can accept a lot more refugees but don't feed the hypocrisy of look how good we are we are so humanitarian . You are only full of shit.

Last edited:

blue marlin

USA will not accept the there is severe islamophobia in USA since 9/11 Wars are fun for developed countries but no one wants to accept collateral damage.
is it really that bad in the us? like can you do ordinary things without being stared at. also have you been asked if you were muslim?
in the uk nobody cares what religion you are. we take people from all religions. i know a muslim and jew dating who are dating. if you're wondering, i'm muslim too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles