The Curse of Being a Pakistani

pmaitra

One has to feel sorry for Musab Memon.

I wonder how many people in Pakistan will read this.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Title changed and made a sticky. Another thread "dedicated" to our "friends".

I am sure their will be other storis out there.

sob

Mod
Country flag
They have called it upon themselves. All these years they enjoyed being the spearhead of Islam and they allowed The Saudis, The Americans to do their dirty job and now they do not have the guts to stand up to their establishment and say enough is enough.

This Javed Chaudhary is a classical example, at the end he is ready to blame his Govt. for his humiliation.He still does not have the guts to point out to the root cause of the problem.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One feels sorry for the Pakistanis.

They are also human.

Actually, all nations that have an issue with them, should clear them in Pakistan and then allowed to go to the country they want to visit.

Their fundamentalists and their ineptness and stupidity of their Govt and ISI to handle these scoundrels and labelling them as charitable organisation is what makes all Pakistanis suspects!

mayfair

Title edited as made a sticky. Another thread "dedicated" to our "friends".

I am sure their will be other storis out there.
This. Make this one stop collection of all sob stories from the Pakhanaland. Will be a great adjutant to our FaTPIMs thread

Blackwater

hahahah these pakis deserves this type of treatment.no wonder these pakis still prefer to fly with their shit airline PIA to avoid harassment.

poor pakis:lol::lol::lol::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Blackwater

One feels sorry for the Pakistanis.

They are also human.

Actually, all nations that have an issue with them, should clear them in Pakistan and then allowed to go to the country they want to visit.

Their fundamentalists and their ineptness and stupidity of their Govt and ISI to handle these scoundrels and labelling them as charitable organisation is what makes all Pakistanis suspects!

common ray, if u really have sympathy with pakis. pls help His Holiness in his cause of Gawjwa -a- GT road. His Holiness is stuck up on GT road toll tax barrier with his lashker, He does not have money to pay at toll barrier .pls go and help him to reach panipat..

His Holiness

pmaitra

^^
I think his headgear resembles that of Afghans, like Gulbudding Hekmatyar or Burhanudding Rabbani. Also, notice, he is still wearing a Lal Topi that you can see on the top. :gun: (Ok, I am using this, but we really need a Lal Topi smiley!)

The background picture reminds me of the movie The Mummy, except that it has been photoshopped. Also, notice the protruded knee of the sword wielding warrior. Didn't know that could be a battle manoeuvre. We were taught such poses when learning Latin Dance Cha-Cha-Cha! :cool2:

But he is indeed His Holiness, ha ha ha! :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I speak as a Human Being and not as a person with unending bias.

This is the legacy that I belong to:

Captain Karnal Sher Khan was posthumously awarded Pakistan's highest gallantry award, the Nishan-e-Haider, for his actions during the Kargil Conflict with India in 1999, on the recommendation of the Indian Army
Karnal Sher Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Captain K Sher Khan's brother Sikandar Sheikh says, "Allah ka shukar hai ki humara dushman bhi koi busdil dushman nahi hai. Agar log kahen ki India busdil hai to main kahunga nahi kyuki usne aelania keh diya ki karnel sher hero hai (No enemy is a coward. I won't call India coward because it proclaimed Sher Khan as a hero)."
Pak war hero honoured at India's say - India News - IBNLive

and

Unusually, Colonel Mohammed Akram Raja was awarded Hilal-i-Jurat by the Pakistan Government on the basis of a citation written by Lieutenant Colonel, Ved Airy, who was Commanding Officer, 3 Grenadiers, Indian Army
Battle of Basantar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Even as a solider at war, we do not lose our sensibility as human beings - at least in the Indian Army.

It does not mean we will give an inch to the adversary or welcome him with open arms!

ejazr

Ambassador
Ray Sir,

Pakistani soldiers and the people who get trained by ISI "officers" in training camps to blow up themselves and kill civilians are two different things. The former - as long as they follow the ethics and rules of fighting a war - deserve respect as any soldier but the latter deserve nothing but contempt and disgust.

And thanks to the Pakistani elite idiots who thought using part-time "soldiers" was a good idea, all Pakistanis are looked at with suspicion.

Even in Arab countries like UAE or Saudi Arabia, if there is a flight from Pakistan, it will take hours on ends for the people to pass through immigration and customs and each and every part of their luggage and person would be scanned. Comparatively a flight from India would just go through customary X-ray scanning and you are out within the hour.

Last edited:

Blackwater

This thread pleases me :)

it pleased me more ,when i pass through and paki is stopped at immigration counter or security desk.

I still remembered a incident at Birmingham airport. I was about to take emirates flight to Delhi via Dubai .They were lot of pakis also coz till dubai, the flight is same. There was a paki woman in burka and security official take her to separate room for checking and Questioning. I did't see her in plane after that. Day later i checked on internet news , she was refused to board the plane coz she refused to take burka off lolll:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

mayfair

Pakistani soldiers - as long as they follow the ethics and rules of fighting a war -
Bangladesh, Balochistan, FATA/Swat, Kashmir and Kargil are testaments enough to the lack of ethics, absence of any measurable fortitude and all round blood thirstiness displayed by these so-called professional soldiers.

I think it's fairly easy to infer if they deserve any respect or not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles