The Communist Conspiracy against India

asingh10

CPI begins lending support to Pakistan movement. PC Joshi, a prominent communist leader then explains CPI's position

CPI central committee member Sajjad Zahir on support for league and Muslim self determination.

CPI starts pleading India is not 1 nation but a collection of nations. All worthy of 'self determination'.

Nehru's letter to UK Marxist leader Palme Dutt where he laments CPI was putting Cong in a spot over league demands.

In a memorandum to cabinet mission in 1946, CPI put forward a plan to divide India into 17 sovereign states.

Daniyal latifi whom AIML borrowed from CPI. Helped AIML seal Punjab in 1946 elections.Stayed back in India after 47.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1183541

asingh10

In December 1945, the CPI published a special policy statement in a booklet which clarified the Communist solution for a free Sikh homeland in a free India. G. Adhikari, an important theoretician of the party wrote :-

“The main homelands of the Sikhs, the Doaba, the Majha and the Malwa, lie scattered in the contiguous districts and the native states of the central Punjab. The whole villages after villages in these tracts are Sikhs. Here lies the cradle of the Sikh people and their great historical traditions.

“The rise of Sikhism was something much more than a section of Hindus changing their form of worship. It was a great popular and cultural upheaval which roused and united a bulk of peasant Hindu tribes of the central Punjab — namely, the Jats, Rajputs, Khatris, Aroras, Ramgarhias, and the Mazhils (sic, mazbhis). These sturdy peasant tribes were settled in the fertile regions of Doaba and Majha from times immemorial. There they built their village communities and developed agriculture. This region, however, lay in the path of every invader who came into India from the north. Again and again, these peaceful peasant communities were destroyed and scattered. They suffered under the reign of each invader and conqueror, but they reformed themselves. It was under the rule of Mughal emperor-builders and their mansabdars that the political and economic pressure on these peasant communities became intense and sustained. It was then that peasant tribes began to unite as a ‘Sikh people’ — to defend their life, their village communities and their peasant farms — under the inspiring leadership of the Gurus.

“The rise of the militant Sikh movement under the latter Gurus, especially under Guru Gobind Singh — the sage of heroic martyrdom of Sikh warriors — is often understood as a chapter of religious persecution or religious wars. In reality it was the birth of a ‘people’ — peasant tribes uniting themselves into ‘a people’, shaping their language, creating their first inspiring folk literature — fighting to defend their way of life in their homelands. This popular upheaval, led by the Sikh Gurus, which culminated in the emergence of the ‘Sikh people’, in many ways, was similar to the popular upheaval of the Maratha peasant tribes aroused by the saints of Maharashtra and united by Shivaji which in its turn led to the emergence of the ‘Maharashtra people’. It is significant that both took place about the same time, i.e., in the period of decline of the Mughal empire. Their subsequent history is also strikingly parallel. The awakened Sikh people built their own independent 12 tribe kingdoms — the misls — in the Doaba and the Majha. The great Ranjit Singh, in the first quarter of the 19th century, unified them and built a strong fighting force... All these historical developments — the emergence of the Sikh people, the rise of the 12 misls, their partial unification under Ranjit Singh, the formation of a virile language and the rise of powerful literature associated with it — made the Sikh people a leading cultural force in the central Punjab...”21

How did the Communist Party (henceforth CP) come to adopt this stand ? It appears to me that the party was over-enthusiastic about the definition of nationality as given by Lenin and Stalin. It forgot that this definition had emerged in the background of the conditions prevailing in Russia / Soviet Union. The adoption of this definition lead to a distorted understanding of the developing Indian situation. However, it must be mentioned to the credit of the CP that it reversed its stand on this critical issue around the mid 1950s, and today’s main Communist parties — the CPI and CPI (M) — are staunch votaries of a strong and united India though they hold the view that India is a multinational state and every nationality must be given an opportunity to develop its own culture, identity, language, art and literature, etc. It is with this view that these two parties vehemently oppose the secessionist movements in Kashmir and Punjab.

http://sikhinstitute.org/sikh_p_l/ch_13.htm

asingh10

Prior to 45, CPI had tried to screw Sikhs out of Punjab by acceding to Muslim league demands completely. CPI made a tactical shift on the eve of 1945-6 elections and decided to support demand for Sikh homeland. The plan was designed to appease the Sikh masses, who had been angered by the Party's enthusiastic support of Pakistan. The 'Sikh homeland' scheme was propounded by G. Adhikari, who had only two years earlier dismissed it.

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@asingh10 lol all melech ignore history to craft their narrative. 'folk literature' of Punjab is Vedas, Mahabharat & 3 bir of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. :rotfl:

punjab47

Banned
Communists are very oriental in their outlook, contrary to anti-western BS they spew all the time.
What do you mean by Oriental? Ultimately it's breaking India project isn't it. Christianity United europe & tried to break Bharat to attack dharam.

punjab47

Banned

amoy

I'm kind of jealous of Indian posters. They fortunately have communism and CPi to blame, even though they have never been in Indias mainstream politics, at least to my knowledge. [emoji38] [emoji1]

Oh forgot secularism is another woe of India, plus Evangelism!

Unlike Chinese only Mao and Deng could be dug up from tombs to spit on for all present-day social ills.

No wonder India is the birthplace of ...ism and ...ism and ...ism [emoji38] [emoji3]

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Country flag
I'm kind of jealous of Indian posters. They fortunately have communism and CPi to blame, even though they have never been in Indias mainstream politics, at least to my knowledge. [emoji38] [emoji1]

Unlike Chinese only Mao and Deng could be dug up from tombs to spit on for all present-day social ills.

No wonder India is the birthplace of ...ism and ...ism and ...ism [emoji38] [emoji3]

Commie troll spotted. Roger. :salute:
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

amoy

Commie troll spotted. Roger. :salute:
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
How funny u r! So u' re at yr wit's end unable to reason with a rational reply / rebuttal ? [emoji38] [emoji1]

p.s. in my prev post very valid questions have bn raised -

1) commie that u resent so much has never bn in mainstream as a party or ideology. what's the point u all hit so hard? any relevance to soicial issues in reality?

2) while whipping a dead horse what is yr alternative to Indias frustrations? just to divert attention to non-issues? [emoji38]

3) Indians r really good at "abstraction" [emoji2]

BTw I do not fit into yr commie category [emoji38] and I dont assume that works for India either

Last edited:
Country flag
How funny u r! So u' re at yr wit's end unable to reason with a rational reply / rebuttal ? [emoji38] [emoji1]

p.s. in my prev post very valid questions have bn raised -

1) commie that u resent so much has never bn in mainstream as a party or ideology. what's the point u all hit so hard? any relevance to soicial issues in reality?

2) while whipping a dead horse what is yr alternative to Indias frustrations? just to divert attention to non-issues? [emoji38]

3) Indians r really good at "abstraction" [emoji2]

BTw I do not fit into yr commie category [emoji38] and I dont assume that works for India either
In that case, you must not troll over Indian political thread
Driving a civilization from 3000B.C., we may have driver any isms.
Troll is nonsense over it.
If talk about commies, it is better not to know about my experiences with commies. And in case of problems and issues within India, we can and we are solving them without communists who have nothing to except bashing government.
:taunt2:

amoy

In that case, you must not troll over Indian political thread
Driving a civilization from 3000B.C., we may have driver any isms.
Troll is nonsense over it.
If talk about commies, it is better not to know about my experiences with commies. And in case of problems and issues within India, we can and we are solving them without communists who have nothing to except bashing government.
:taunt2:
Get yr ass out of here unless u grow a brain to address above questions intelliGently n straightforwardly.

Bashing govmt shall not be a problem. I read most of u bashing the Congress / UPA when it was in power. Even now not every sane mind hurraying Modi / Bjp as a cure-all.

Not against yr bashing commie or secular or leftist or congress, but look forward to people talking senses to make a discussion / debate helpful / informative!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Country flag
Get yr ass out of here unless u grow a brain to address above questions intelliGently n straightforwardly.

Bashing govmt shall not be a problem. I read most of u bashing the Congress / UPA when it was in power. Even now not every sane mind hurraying Modi / Bjp as a cure-all.

Not against yr bashing commie or secular or leftist or congress, but look forward to people talking senses to make a discussion / debate helpful / informative!

That's the style of driving a Democracy. Without criticism, there's no meaning of your freedom.
Anyway, agree on some part.
We have a bad habit to bash everyone uselessly.
We won't let our leaders live tension free. It is in our blood.
:devil:

DingDong

Commies have ruled over West Bengal and Kerala for decades, and those states have still been suffering, comrades joined other political parties but still cannot mend their ways, political killings, suppression of dissent are normal occurrences, so normal that the media doesn't even bother to report them.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Nuvneet Kundu

:lol: Isn't Zen an imported-renamed version of Dhyan ?
I'm no expert in the chronology of whether Zen evolved before Indian Buddhists spread Buddhism to China or after it but it seems to have been conceived independently by a Chinese person.

Check this :

amoy

Commies have ruled over West Bengal and Kerala for decades, and those states have still been suffering, comrades joined other political parties but still cannot mend their ways, political killings, suppression of dissent are normal occurrences, so normal that the media doesn't even bother to report them.
Last time I checked Comrades added up haven't been able to garner above 5 or 10% (?) votes in yr Lok Sabha election nationwide and so on. And in states mentioned Comrades either have lost out or stayed marginal long since.

Therefore u hav to elaborate convincingly how posters here indulge in attributing all the woes to an ideology or party which has hardly been on the centre stage ever, if u r capable.

All kinds of ideologies or visions compete to transform / reform the society their way. Different strata or interest groups pursue their say via different entities. I fully understand why CPi and the likes couldn't work it out in India context with their (fundamentalist) version of communism

Btw Indian posters (deliberately) loop secularists / liberals / congress... together. But in fact they distinctively vary and differ many ways IMo. India is by no means "secular" or "liberal" enough, by any standard . In my lexicon at least secular is a very positive word, nationalism sometimes derogatory. ☺

Global Defence

Articles