Not open for further replies.

badguy2000

Respected Member
we left the underground parking lot of Jiufang Mall,for outskirt

the gate of the parking lot outside the Mall

badguy2000

Respected Member
parking beside the mall

here are some pictures photoed where we arrived at outskirt....it is a Sales offices of houses
the small avenue being sold is called "white heron Bay(白鹭湾)". the average price of houses there is 4000-5000 RMB/squre M.

badguy2000

Respected Member
photoes are forbidden inside the sales office...so we photoed some pictures outside it.

badguy2000

Respected Member
after leaving the outskirt, I bought some dishes in a small restaurant beside home and package them back home.
here are some pictures there.

here are buildings beside the resaurant. those buildings were resettlement house for those peasants ,whose land were taken over for the construction of new buildings. those peasants received heavy compensatation with money or lots of resettlement houses.....

BTW, the compensation of the land taken over by Chinese government is quite controversial.
However, According to my experience, the millionaires "produced" by the heavy compensation of such land-taking-over
is much more than those self-burning protestors who didn't acquire fair compensation.

of course,for many westers and indians here, such case is not what they like hearing.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
BTW, such a picture shows you how the resettlement houses and the new buildings coexists

agentperry

well i like the managment of the city and its construction. fabulous and ordeal but i would like to know the population of the city. just i want to know nothing hidden or satiric i have in mind

badguy2000

Respected Member
well i like the managment of the city and its construction. fabulous and ordeal but i would like to know the population of the city. just i want to know nothing hidden or satiric i have in mind
it is Ganzhou city. the population in its urban area is about 0.8M.....According to its plan, its urban area might hold 1-2M in the next 5 years.

So,you can see so many "ghost new urban area" in the pictures I photoed...because its urban area needs hold another 1M people in 5 years..

BTW,just 5 years ago, the urban population here was only 0.3 M...it doulbed in the pasted 5 years.

Last edited:

agentperry

it is Ganzhou city. the population in its urban area is about 0.8M.....According to its plan, its urban area might hold 1-2M in the next 5 years.

So,you can see so many "ghost new urban area" in the pictures I photoed...because its urban area needs hold another 1M people in 5 years..

BTW,just 5 years ago, the urban population here was only 0.3 M...it doulbed in the pasted 5 years.
yes. i thought the pictures will have lots and lots of people ( you know population and urbanization problem in our countries). but i saw ghost city type setup so just thought of asking the no of people residing in this city. either its newly built or its old city. allmost all the cities in India are old and thus have population density and city planning problems. new cities like chandigarh are clean ordeal and have AIR( read less humans).

amoy

Then Ganzhou population is far less than what I used to think, though its car plate starts Gan-B. I was given to understand Ganzhou is the No.2 in Jiangxi Province instead of Jiujiang. Life in Jiujiang looks cozy, with lakes, mountains, hot springs...

IMO 'ghost towns' indeed is an issue in China. Owing to property speculation many developers and buyers rushed into the market. But as a result of tightened monetary policy + measures to curb speculation bubbles have gone bust in some cities.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Then Ganzhou population is far less than what I used to think, though its car plate starts Gan-B. I was given to understand Ganzhou is the No.2 in Jiangxi Province instead of Jiujiang. Life in Jiujiang looks cozy, with lakes, mountains, hot springs...

IMO 'ghost towns' indeed is an issue in China. Owing to property speculation many developers and buyers rushed into the market. But as a result of tightened monetary policy + measures to curb speculation bubbles have gone bust in some cities.
Ganzhou indeed is the second biggest city ,only behind Nanchang. it is a bit bigger than Jiujiang.
except the province capital Nachang, there is no real "big city" in Jiangxi Province....

Of course, even the province capital Nanchang is only a tier 3 city,according to the common criterion.
so, Ganzhou might just be a tier 4 city,much less developed than Nanchang,let alone tier 1 cities such as Beijing and Shanghai.....

However,just as picture I posted, the life in a tier 4 city such as Ganzhou is easier than that in many tier1 or tier 2 cities.
and if you had a decent job,the life quality here can be quite cozy too.

BTW, I used to work for ICBC, SHenzhen branch........I made the above conclusison,just according to my personal experince...

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thank you for you uploading. Those pictures are beautiful.

PS. NanChang is my hometown.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
yes. i thought the pictures will have lots and lots of people ( you know population and urbanization problem in our countries). but i saw ghost city type setup so just thought of asking the no of people residing in this city. either its newly built or its old city. allmost all the cities in India are old and thus have population density and city planning problems. new cities like chandigarh are clean ordeal and have AIR( read less humans).
well, in CHina today, almost every city has its own new avenues and old avenues....the new avenues almost all were built in the past 10 years.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
you must have japanese forefather in your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles