The Cartel

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To the aforementioned series of events, I would like to add the turdeau's rise and fall among murican awaam.

The Downfall of Canada’s Dreamy Boyfriend
For Americans, Justin Trudeau’s undoing has been swift. For Canadians, it has been a long time coming.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/opinion/sunday/trudeau-brownface-canada.html

Despite the fact,turdeau is underperforming in his homeland, murican left loved him so much,asked him to become their prez(instead of drumpf):doh:

I would like to know,who gained more by promoting the 'pappu' of canned-a in global space and why they dumped him now?

Is jagmeet singhs ascension related to his downfall?

Is it Deeply connected to the local scandals(The snc lavlin,Eritrean nevsun mining etc.,)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm glad there is RSS in india to fuck any cartel and shit which tries to make roots in india.

Just got know about this cartel and stuff thanks to @Jameson Emoni I think you are right this type of stuff can exist.
And i also think this cartel try to cutt of india from it's dhramic roots by forced conversion.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
May be it is time to revive this thread @Haldiram @Waanar @LETHALFORCE @binayak95 @nongaddarliberal @Mikesingh

Just to kick start the discussion:
East India company was created by The Cartel. So we Indians have been at the receiving end of The Cartel for quite sometime now.

I will write more on this topic later. Today I am experiencing a writer's block :) So I just want to enjoy reading the forum.
Will pen down my thoughts on my research on what you call this "cartel" soon. This is from 15 years of observation and study.

Jameson Emoni

I'm glad there is RSS in india to fuck any cartel and shit which tries to make roots in india.

Just got know about this cartel and stuff thanks to @Jameson Emoni I think you are right this type of stuff can exist.
And i also think this cartel try to cutt of india from it's dhramic roots by forced conversion.
A strong right is a necessity for the survival of any nation. We have neglected this important wisdom.

Jameson Emoni

@Jameson Emoni this might interest you.

Money laundering is one of the major business activities of The Cartel. In the long run, it will be beneficial for us to develop an intelligence network that can monitor and penetrate major clients (criminal organizations) of The Cartel. It will be a deterrent against The Cartel's covert operations against us.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Money laundering is one of the major business activities of The Cartel. In the long run, it will be beneficial for us to develop an intelligence network that can monitor and penetrate major clients (criminal organizations) of The Cartel. It will be a deterrent against The Cartel's covert operations against us.
Aren't our existing agencies on the job?

Jameson Emoni

Will pen down my thoughts on my research on what you call this "cartel" soon. This is from 15 years of observation and study.
East India Company was initially financed by Jewish diamond traders who were the first major share holders.

---

According to the records of the British East India Company, Jewish traders controlled virtually the entire world diamond traffic by the end of the eighteenth century. The Brazilian fields, however, were becoming rapidly depleted of diamonds, and no more diamonds were coming out of India. just as it appeared that the world might run out of diamonds, the South African mines were discovered in the eighteen-sixties.

https://www.edwardjayepstein.com/diamond/chap8.htm

Global Defence

New threads

Articles