The Buddhist kalki

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Bornubus calm down BRUH, this thread isn't worth getting mad over.
We don't look any better than those mard e momin when we talk about prophecy and dijin science.

Vijyes

Kalki is mentioned in kaalachakra tantra which is a part of vajrayaana branch of Buddhism. Tibetans don't follow theravaada variety buddhism as Srilankans do. theravaada is considered inferior by them and they use word "heenayaana" for it.
Buddhism does mention of kalki but it is unsure if that is made up as people read Kalki stories and Kali Yuga stuff from others and incorporated into Buddhism.

Buddha was not s popular as h is thought to be till Ashoka popularised him. So, many followers might have changed many things.

In Dharma (hinduism) too, people have added bullshit stories like dashavatars etc which are simply made up during the era of degradation and not the original Vedic works. Stories like Samudra Mardhana appears to be derived from Noah. Manu to manushya is also apparently from Noah (Nu in Islam) and his ark. Many tales like Ganesha, Parvati etc all have probably been tales concocted as part of Bhakti-movement and not necessarily real. Ras-Lila about Krishna is not even mentioned in Mahabharatha but still is popularised by the bhakti saints. The last 2000 years have been era of degradation.

It was the time when harry potter (HP) books began to be called as revelation from gods. 1st testament (Torah) is Alice in Wonderland, Bible is Harry Potter, Quran is Lord of the Rings. People seems to have got fully insane and started believing in these books and world started degrading.

Vijyes

@Bornubus calm down BRUH, this thread isn't worth getting mad over.
We don't look any better than those mard e momin when we talk about prophecy and dijin science.
See, you may not like miracles or prophecy but that doesn't mean jyotish isn't real. We have seen several prophecies coming true and I have all reason to say Islam is the most insane cult which can be popular only if there is extremely evil force manipulating people's wisdom. Read Quran once and then you will understand.

Also, today's extreme jihadi acts being done openly by using their oil supply as shield is already making people really angry. Massive militancy is being witnessed everywhere including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Palestine/Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Yemen, Morrocco, Kyrgyztan, Libya and pretty much everywhere. This has to end in one way or another and the global factor and the massiive firepower seems to make it very clear that it is Kalki

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
See, you may not like miracles or prophecy but that doesn't mean jyotish isn't real. We have seen several prophecies coming true and I have all reason to say Islam is the most insane cult which can be popular only if there is extremely evil force manipulating people's wisdom. Read Quran once and then you will understand.

Also, today's extreme jihadi acts being done openly by using their oil supply as shield is already making people really angry. Massive militancy is being witnessed everywhere including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Palestine/Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Yemen, Morrocco, Kyrgyztan, Libya and pretty much everywhere. This has to end in one way or another and the global factor and the massiive firepower seems to make it very clear that it is Kalki
Brotha look when Kalki arrives I will be more then happy to fight for him but right now we gotta do our thing. Don't let you're guard down because of some prophecy.

Vijyes

Rapechild pig like you deserves this humiliation by me.

Deal with it Motherfucking pig.
You re the one getting humiliated here. I am dealing like a boss.

You seem to have gone out of your mind and are speaking incoherently. Just check your previous posts. They don't even seem readable!

Now go enjoy with your mother. Don't forget to marry your cousins too. Hahahha

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You re the one getting humiliated here. I am dealing like a boss.

You seem to have gone out of your mind and are speaking incoherently. Just check your previous posts. They don't even seem readable!

Now go enjoy with your mother. Don't forget to marry your cousins too. Hahahha

Lamo a boss with my sperm in your mother's mouth.

Kitne bhi Gyan pel Madarchod Teri Maa KO Kutiya ki tarah Chudne se Kalki bhi nahin bacaha payenge

Vijyes

Brotha look when Kalki arrives I will be more then happy to fight for him but right now we gotta do our thing. Don't let you're guard down because of some prophecy.
I agree. It is not just about fighting my friend but also ensuring Congress and other Jihadis are kicked out completely. Congress, TMC etc are being funded by Arabs. They want to install govts in other countries so that the countries don't prepare good technology or even allow transfer of technology to the Arabs for them to mass manufacture.

Hillary Clinton, Trudeau, Macron, Merkel etc are all one way or another linked to Arab money funding. Arabs have over 2 trillion dollars which they are pouring in everywhere and controlling govts. Today's war will be fought on technology. If you have prepared well before, you win else you lose. Technology for manufacturing arms is badly needed and if Congress comes that will be sabotaged and thus cause problems for war preparations. We have to limit damage

Vijyes

Lamo a boss with my sperm in your mother's mouth.

Kitne bhi Gyan pel Madarchod Teri Maa KO Kutiya ki tarah Chudne se Kalki bhi nahin bacaha payenge

You can only bark and masturbate in your own mouth. More than that is beyond your ability. Stop typing when you are enjoying with your mother. Your mother may get upset.

Bornubus

You can only bark and masturbate in your own mouth. More than that is beyond your ability. Stop typing when you are enjoying with your mother. Your mother may get upset.
I just masterbate in your mother's mouth check it because her vagina was too dirty and cheap for me since that bitch gave a rapechild Inbred pigs such as yourself.

Sala Chutiya madarchod

Vijyes

I just masterbate in your mother's mouth check it because her vagina was too dirty and cheap for me since that bitch gave a rapechild Inbred pigs such as yourself.

Sala Chutiya madarchod
Go enjoy with your mother and sister threesome. No need to bark here.

Bornubus

Go enjoy with your mother and sister threesome. No need to bark here.
Ask your Gay Hijra father why he send your whore mother and sister for threesome with me and Go find a pig to fuck your mother in her ass while i do that bitch in her mouth.

dhananjay1

Buddhism does mention of kalki but it is unsure if that is made up as people read Kalki stories and Kali Yuga stuff from others and incorporated into Buddhism.

Buddha was not s popular as h is thought to be till Ashoka popularised him. So, many followers might have changed many things.

In Dharma (hinduism) too, people have added bullshit stories like dashavatars etc which are simply made up during the era of degradation and not the original Vedic works. Stories like Samudra Mardhana appears to be derived from Noah. Manu to manushya is also apparently from Noah (Nu in Islam) and his ark. Many tales like Ganesha, Parvati etc all have probably been tales concocted as part of Bhakti-movement and not necessarily real. Ras-Lila about Krishna is not even mentioned in Mahabharatha but still is popularised by the bhakti saints. The last 2000 years have been era of degradation.

It was the time when harry potter (HP) books began to be called as revelation from gods. 1st testament (Torah) is Alice in Wonderland, Bible is Harry Potter, Quran is Lord of the Rings. People seems to have got fully insane and started believing in these books and world started degrading.
Arya Samaj retard. :lol: Dayananda Saraswati was a moron.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
There is no God , there was no God , there will be no God. There was no prophet, no Jesus, No Kalki. It has always been humans killing humans, ruling over humans, preaching to humans, trading with humans, enslaving humans, looting and raping humans nothing else.

Deal with it that there is no higher power.

Kazah

There is no God , there was no God , there will be no God. There was no prophet, no Jesus, No Kalki. It has always been humans killing humans, ruling over humans, preaching to humans, trading with humans, enslaving humans, looting and raping humans nothing else.

which is the truth and atheists will get death penalty in future islamic republic of Hindustan while hindus would be paying jiziya their would be a loser cuck atheist getting his neck chopped because when there was time he was busy calling hindus as bhakts, hindi imposers, RSS chaddi etc

ver 2-10

Seems more like you consider Kalki as a metaphor, rather than a real person like Buddha who was the 9th incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and Kalki will be the 10th.

Parallel to Kalki are the prophecies in the bible and Quran about Jesus return who will do the same things like Kalki, he returns as a destroyer, not a "hippie" peace maker like the earlier version of Jesus/Buddha.

ver 2-10

I've said that very same thing all my life, till I read the St Malachy "Prophecy of the Popes" which I consider admissible evidence of all this fairytale nonsense actually being true.
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles