The Buddhist kalki

ver 2-10

If you are kalki then its time you should come to India and substantiate your claim. I am sure you will gain few lakhs followers beacause when fake rapist Babas such as Asharam can get lakhs of followers why can't a guy claiming to be a last Avatar of Vishnu.
I have to do it in a certain chronology, else the Islamists will most likely see me as the devil himself.

Vayuputra

Country flag
some says kalki is nothing but self realization of one's self but if you go by puranas, the kalyug has ended on december 31, 2011 and kalki, the last avatar of Vishnu would appear in 2042. It doesn't mean that if any pig comes to rapes your sister and wife, you just simply left them to their fate and start paring for kalki avatar to take revenge. Just take a sword and cut them in to pieces.

" Modi is the best thing to have happen to india after 800 years of slavery", Trust in him or give him some years to evaluate his leadership.

vayuu1

Country flag
Many such Bullshit has been introduced in Buddhism against the original teachings of Buddha. Some immediately after his death and some when Bhuddhism spread to other nations of the world

Such as sects, idol worship of Buddha and Entry of women in Buddhist Sangha order as Buddha was against the entry of women in Sangha.

Same as Buddha mentioned as a Avatar of Vishnu in some Puranas which is also fake.
I think the story goes that legendary beauty amrapali once met lord Buddha and expressed her desire to join sangha, lord Buddha reluctantly agreed, but gave specific instructions to his disciples not to make eye contact with amrapali ,but after her joining sangha Buddha said that, Buddhism in India cannot grow more now

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I think the story goes that legendary beauty amrapali once met lord Buddha and expressed her desire to join sangha, lord Buddha reluctantly agreed, but gave specific instructions to his disciples not to make eye contact with amrapali ,but after her joining sangha Buddha said that, Buddhism in India cannot grow more now

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Actually I visited the very place where Buddhist sangha gave entery to Woman some 2500 ~ years ago.

It's called Sankisa and its near Fatehgarh Cantt and i am not sure but i think the first women to enter in sangha was Buddhist relative Prajapati Gautami.

Bornubus

Offlate, I feel that the quality of this forum is going down the gutter. If it wasn't for bornubus@, hammerhead@, immanuel@,kunal@, this is just other ranting forum.

Mods : You don't ban people who brings productive information to this forum:
Bhai Jan I not to be compared with the people you mentioned.

Bornubus

I have to do it in a certain chronology, else the Islamists will most likely see me as the devil himself.
As far as you claim as Kalki is concerned you should worry more from Hindus rather than Islamists :lol:

Vijyes

How do you konw ?

Did the 1st Bitch i screwed was your whore mother and she cried like a Bitch sucking my penis ?

Or your Rand sister told you this when she was sharing bad with a inbred Pig like you ?
Your rapist mindset seems to have no ends. After your ancestors being severely raped continuously over generations by Muhammedans, and continuous incest by raping mothers and sisters by your male ancestors as punishment for getting raped, you have become fully retarded.

Just continue raping your mother and sister and stop typing while you are in orgasm.

Vijyes

According to Bible, Qura and Kali Yuga prophecy, Here are some of the requirements of Kalki Pralaya/Armageddon/Judgement day:
1: Dharma Rashtra where original people who followed dharma are present to fight for Kalki - India, formed as a result of WW2
2. Israel and jewish homecoming for Armageddon (area in Israel) - Israel came back after 2000 years due to WW2
3. Islam will end in the same place it begun (quran) - Middle east, especially Saudi Arabia gaining prominence due to oil
4. Trouble in Assyria (Islam) and Euphrates (bible) as the precursor to end times- Gulf war/ISIS
5. Army of 20 crore (bible) - WW2 saw army of 10-11 crores, about 7-8 crores were allies. The population then was 2 billion (1935). Now, population is 8 billion and soon 10 billion by 2050. Army of 20 crore is easy
6. Killing of 1/3rd of mankind - With population 1000 crore, the world is bound to be over populated. World food capacity is 9 billion even if fallow lands are brought into cultivation and irrigation used to full potential. As population rises, there is bound to be massive famine and war
7. End of Kali Yuga - Kali Yuga began in 3100-3150BC (Aryabhata says in 499AD that 3600 years have passed since Kali Yuga's beginning. There is no exact date known as Islam destroyed other books. According to the precession, the axial precession of earth is 25771 years and apsidal precession is 112000 years, both combining to give precession value between 20800-29000 years. Current speed, it is 21636 years but speed keeps changing. Each of the precession is divided into 4 yugas. We have passed 5200 years. So, this is almost near end of Kali Yuga.
8. End of world in 1 event - globalisation where entire world is interconnected. 1 event and entire world will be sinvolved and destroyed

We will see Kalki Avatar soon. It will be a war so great that entire world will change in 1 event.

Vijyes

Chup Madarchod Bhen ke lodey 2 kodi ki Randi Gand se peda hua suwar.

Madarchod pehle nahin socha that bolte hue abb Gand Jali to Rone laga Bhosdiwala. Abb Bhag Madarchod Maa Chudwa pani.

Sala inbred motherfucker 2 Bit Troll
The reason you think of Madarchod everytime, the reason hindi language speakers speak MC, BC regularly and use so many Parsian, Arabic words is exactly because that was their lifestyle as slaves under mughals. The shameless people instead of killing in the name of kalki, started singing bhajans.

Some third rate fellows like you even became Jihadis and started abusing hindus! When Kalki is brought into the scene, you appear terrified as if you saw a ghost. We know why you hate RSS you bastard.

Bornubus

The reason you think of Madarchod everytime, the reason hindi language speakers speak MC, BC regularly and use so many Parsian, Arabic words is exactly because that was their lifestyle as slaves under mughals. The shameless people instead of killing in the name of kalki, started singing bhajans.

Some third rate fellows like you even became Jihadis and started abusing hindus! When Kalki is brought into the scene, you appear terrified as if you saw a ghost. We know why you hate RSS you bastard.
Hindus KO bech me kyon LA raha hai Ghade ke Lund ?

Or Teri Rand Maa kisi Angrez ne Chodi suwar ke land ki pedaish tabhi tu angrezi chod raha hai Madarchod.

Or Jab India pe Mughals ka rule that tab lagta hai Teri Maa Heera Mandi me chud rahi hogi Bhosdike ?

Ja Jake Bhen Chudwa Randi ke peshab

dhananjay1

Pure Bullshit. There's no Kalki ever mentioned by Buddha
Kalki is mentioned in kaalachakra tantra which is a part of vajrayaana branch of Buddhism. Tibetans don't follow theravaada variety buddhism as Srilankans do. theravaada is considered inferior by them and they use word "heenayaana" for it.

Vijyes

Hindus KO bech me kyon LA raha hai Ghade ke Lund ?

Or Teri Rand Maa kisi Angrez ne Chodi suwar ke land ki pedaish tabhi tu angrezi chod raha hai Madarchod.

Or Jab India pe Mughals ka rule that tab lagta hai Teri Maa Heera Mandi me chud rahi hogi Bhosdike ?

Ja Jake Bhen Chudwa Randi ke peshab

You have even married your sister!!! Lol! Why are you bothered about others' sisters? Happy honeymoon.

Allah-hu-Fucker!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles