The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@FRYCRY @asingh10 @Navneet Kundu @Bornubus @abingdonboy many just hate state of punjab for past decade.
mass drugs. Many factors ruin youth. really only issue ties into 84 people say:
one generation with army police (black cats/Alam sena) now heroin alcohol.

badal not liked. Most Sikhs in west Diva for Mata Ji, Hanumaan Ji etc.
Drug + lack of growth + reservation killing
--
Many storiy of nri trying to investn bus route or factory money stolen by Badal & Co
Modi/BJP liked.

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
NRI sikhs are khalistanis, NRI Hindus who have announced their support for Trump yesterday should take these Sikhs as Anti India terrorists and instead take Jews as their friend rather than a Khalistani, also kick these Khalistani from several Indian associations, let them suck up to Pakis and US musalman.

There is already a strong Jew Hindu association in US and since both are highly educated and well off both contribute $ good chuck as Tax payer in US economy thus making them a strong lobby for India and Israel.
not all NRI sikhs are khalistanis, some of them are waiting for justice since 31 years & that makes them feel that India is not doing anything for them and with influence of pakis and separatists they also start abusing India
@Bornubus yea, I'm a nri Sikh :pound: but, most may as well be:

20% khalistani
20 lean towards it (anti india christians)
20 basically communists
20 uneducated but know their culture
20 are fanatical 'hindu terrorists' lol

Funny shift now is generally more monas are khalistanis more Sardars Bharat Ma.

Also varies by country & jaati. Kenyan Tarkhans in UK are among worst. Also Pakistani Bhappas, UK in general is shit hole.

USA they are more liberal, Canada they are okish still lot of honor killings here. :D
The tide is actually changing among NRI Sikhs as well. Recently they made common cause with Hindus and Jains to boot out pro-Paki Labor in UK. Working together on grooming issue as well. Ajit Doval met Sikh leadership in Uk. Nobody sane entertains ideas of Khalistan because they realize its
not pragmatic and they seen true colors of Pakis in Uk.
let us be honest, justice is not that easy when the nehruvian deep state is so deeply entrenched. nehru indira have god status, even bjp has to toe a certain line. bose files made a dent but not enough. modi is catching hell from all quarters for merely touching the ecosystem.
Let's not confuse issues. Most Sikhs (whether in India or abroad) are NOT Khalistanis ie they do not want a seperate Sikh state. But most DO want justice for 1984, but wanting justice is legitmate and NOT anti-Indian. The Khalistanis (that miniscule minority) simply use 1984 to promote their agenda and misrepsent the views of Sikhs making legitimate calls for justice.

If the Indian legal system could deliver some form of justice in the 1984 case the so-called Khalistani NRIs would cease to exist overnight.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
not all NRI sikhs are khalistanis, some of them are waiting for justice since 31 years & that makes them feel that India is not doing anything for them and with influence of pakis and separatists they also start abusing India
Yes justice should be given to Indian sikhs, majority are patriots, but these NRI are same fake sikhs who are responsible for 84 not Hindus.Justice for Indian sikhs is just a Charade,their agenda is Khali Sthan.These NRI sikhs financed the terrorists in 80s and brutally massacre Punjabi and Jammu Hindus,hindus were taken out from Buses and shot in the head but Hindus never killed any sikh before 84,which was the anger simmering for years.

Yet Riots only happened in Delhi, Hindus saved thousand of Sikhs in every part of the country, no riot happened.

Have you ever seen any Indian Sikh association in US and UK, how many sikhs turned up Modi/Cameroon rally in UK but even NRI Musalman (Dawoodi Bohra) were there more than sikhs.

And i am not making these things i have relative in US who is a member of several Indo US associations,also ask anyone you know in US, he will tell you the same thing.In a Bar a sikh will most likely sit with a Punjabi Musalman rather than a Vegy Hindu.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@FRYCRY @asingh10 @Navneet Kundu @Bornubus @abingdonboy many Sikhs just hate state of punjab for past decade.

mass amount of drugs. Many factors ruin youth. really only issue ties into 84 people say:

one generations with army + police (black cats/Alam sena) now next with heroin & alcohol.

badal is not liked in villages either. Most Sikh homes in west Diva for Mata Ji, Hanumaan Ji etc.

Question is why Sikhs are acting like morons? I do not want to sound preachy, but why they took up drugs? Easy money coming from foreign brothers spoiled them?

Sikhs need a soul searching themselves rather than blame everyone else. The Sikhs need to come out of this victimhood mentality. I am surprised that Sikhs take so much pride in not producing a single beggar in India but now they are failing completely to fight against drugs and blaming everyone else except themselves.

Bornubus

@FRYCRY @asingh10 @Navneet Kundu @Bornubus @abingdonboy many just hate state of punjab for past decade.
mass drugs. Many factors ruin youth. really only issue ties into 84 people say:
one generation with army police (black cats/Alam sena) now heroin alcohol.

badal not liked. Most Sikhs in west Diva for Mata Ji, Hanumaan Ji etc.
--
Many storiy of nri trying to investn bus route or factory money stolen by Badal & Co
Modi/BJP liked.
Punjabi Muslaman and Sikhs are responsible for Drugs abuse in Punjab also every single Sikh killed in Insurgency, Hindus always take Indian Sikh as their brother because of commonality of faith.

Also, these pervert act of sacrilege of Guru Granth Sahib is done by Sikhs financed by Khalistanis.

punjab47

Banned
In a Bar a sikh will most likely sit with a Punjabi Musalman rather than a Vegy Hindu.
This is true. changing slowly but, those who hate sullahs move back don't stay in west long.
beggar in India but now they are failing completely to fight against drugs
lot left drugs, damage done tho. village can't self regulate.

Police bad at maintaining social order & anyone tries, police take side of 'victim' & $$ for reconciliation. State interfere in marriage & household.

Police need 'evidence', excuse & $$. Sarpanch know who sells drugs, 20 men behind him. could kill but, go to jail instead of being left alone.

modern nation state not compatible with Hindu culture. not problem before, with bad road police stayed in city. Now city few min. away.

asingh10

The problem with Modi is that he thinks taking it slow is the way out. He needs to quash them with iron fist else they will come back in one form
I don't think it'll happen. Some in BJP/RSS ranks were complicit in 1984. Some RSS members also saved Sikhs, Khushwant Singh wrote about it but the leadership is hand in gloves with Cong like you said.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
This is true. changing slowly but, those who hate sullahs move back don't stay in west long.
lot left drugs, damage done tho. village can't self regulate.

Police bad at maintaining social order & anyone tries, police take side of 'victim' & $$ for reconciliation. State interfere in marriage & household.

Police need 'evidence', excuse & $$. Sarpanch know who sells drugs, 20 men behind him. could kill but, go to jail instead of being left alone.

modern nation state not compatible with Hindu culture. not problem before, with bad road police stayed in city. Now city few min. away.
Villages used to self-regulate but I think the village elders themselves have become corrupt. I see it in Haryana and UP as well. Khaps are not what they probably used to be. They cannot enforce their dictate any more except in case of weak members of society. Also, they hardly take up big issues these days.

asingh10

Never in my life I thought I'd watch Sikhs convert to a religion that proclaims "meek will inherit the earth" but then again if they got the better of ferocious Romans then anything is possible in this day and age.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't think it'll happen. Some in BJP/RSS ranks were complicit in 1984. Some RSS members also saved Sikhs, Khushwant Singh wrote about it but the leadership is hand in gloves with Cong like you said.
I see no reason why they would backstab Modi otherwise. They did it in Bihar and was just to weaken Modi's position. I could imagine Modi over-riding everyone post Bihar victory but that lose has completely destroyed his agenda.

Bornubus

@punjab47 I would also like to state that that the most patriot among sikhs are SC Mazhabis (whom Jat, khatri and Rajput sikhs look down as low caste).

They were at the forefront in crushing khalistan insurgency, Sikh regiment (mostly jatt sikh) center at Ramgarh mutinied killed the brigadier, few rached Pak to wage a war against their own country.

But no soldier from Sikh Li (Mazhabi regiment) mutinied and remained loyal to the motherland.KPS Gill a Jutt had a graet respect for them.Its a pity they are facing caste discrimination in Punjab.

punjab47

Banned
@Bornubus they're not, not all chooras are Sikh. The politically incorrect fact is, only 1 gotra of mazabhis converted Rangretas in Amritsar.
chamars just some in Ludhiana. Rest converted after ww1 for freebies & honestly have been subverting it by providing #s to Singh Sabha.

Bornubus

punjab47

Banned
Villages used to self-regulate but I think the village elders themselves have become corrupt. I see it in Haryana and UP as well. Khaps are not what they probably used to be. They cannot enforce their dictate any more except in case of weak members of society. Also, they hardly take up big issues these days.
Only takes one strong man nothing in it when police hunt him after one politically incorrect decision.

many elders got greedy & started eating ¥ w/e world is fucked lol.

punjab47

Banned
Country flag
No way. Americans are just incredibly ignorant as a nation, there is not a huge amount of Sikh-Muslim "association" till now that would have lead to the mistaken identity. When all major US news networks were playing clips of OBL in a turban non-stop it was no surprise the average ignorant American was going to start associating Sikhs with terrorists as a result.
No doubt about ignorance in USA . If you asked most Americans about Sikhs 99 percent would say they are Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punjab47

Banned
Sikhs used to study Ramayan, Mahabharat & Guru Granth Sahib Ji (including Dasam & Sarbloh Granth) in school. Today, what do they learn?

There's your answer,

Country flag
Never in my life I thought I'd watch Sikhs convert to a religion that proclaims "meek will inherit the earth" but then again if they got the better of ferocious Romans then anything is possible in this day and age.
One good example Nikki Haley South Carolina governor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bornubus

@Bornubus yea, I'm a nri Sikh :pound: but, most may as well be:

20% khalistani
20 lean towards it (anti india christians)
20 basically communists
20 uneducated but know their culture
20 are fanatical 'hindu terrorists' lol

Funny shift now is generally more monas are khalistanis more Sardars Bharat Ma.

Also varies by country & jaati. Kenyan Tarkhans in UK are among worst. Also Pakistani Bhappas, UK in general is shit hole.

USA they are more liberal, Canada they are okish still lot of honor killings here. :D
Can you give any example of 20% fanatic (Hindu ) Sikhs, both in India and abroad, i have never heard of them, must be Nihangs ?

And how many sikhs you know who will visit a Hindu Temple on his own, i mean not just to accompany his hindu friends ?

punjab47

Banned
Can you give any example of 20% fanatic Hindu Sikhs, both in India and abroad ?

And how many sikhs you know who will visit a Hindu Temple on his own, i mean not just to accompany his hindu friends ?
Lol, Jatheras? sit at naina devi when no fog. You'll get answer

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles