The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

rockey 71

Yeah right. He is brave now. When the time comes, muslims will gulp him up along with trump without hesitating.

Wise guy, why don't you buy yourself a ticket and go and tell him that in USA. Where were you in 1984?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Chutiya Sikh, why do he care if Trump humiliate muslims.Sikhs are respected community they should rally behind Trump and beat every terrorist Musalman in US, they deserve to be humiliated by non muslims.

Long live Donald trump.

It was a Sikh who took 93000 Paki Muslim slaves in 1971 during the Invasion of East Pak.

It was an ordinary sikh who beheaded syed Ahamd and impaled his head on his spear.

It was sikhs who enslaved punjabi musalman and ruled them from their capital lahore.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Sikhs should be careful while associating themselves with islamists / takfiris, I understand there are many isi khalistani agents aboard, however when sikhs are seen doing anti-american and anti-Republican protests these rednecks will think that an islamist looks like a Sikhs, hence Sikhs will face the music after every terror or islaimic riot!

No doubt Sikhs get attacked by rednecks after every islamic terror attack, as islamists live in the islamic ghettos safely, Sikhs are the ones who take the brunt!

Anyhow, it's upto the sikhs in the white countries to remain dumb or disassociate with the islamists / terrorists!

Things don't look very rosy in the west for the islamists in the times to come and Sikhs will surely suffer due to their looks!

In fact they need a campaign to educate people how they are different from islam and they are in fact Khalsas the sword against islam!

DingDong

Country flag
I am loving it!

Khalistanis learning few tough lessons from Donald Trump. They chose their side and there will be consequences, they must not whine, these traitors of their own race will get no sympathy from Indians.

Next time when Americans give lectures on Tolerance and Protection of Minorities, we must be ready with a mirror.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I am loving it!

Khalistanis learning few tough lessons from Donald Trump. They chose their side and there will be consequences, they must not whine, these traitors of their own race will get no sympathy from Indians.

Next time when Americans give lectures on Tolerance and Protection of Minorities, we must be ready with a mirror.
They have their 2nd home land in Canada.

salute

These nri sikhs are the biggest idiots i have ever seen, if anything sexual grooming of uk sikh girls should be lesson to them for never trusting any muzzie terrorist.
many nri sikhs are wannabe holy warriors,

maybe they learned this from paki and arab idiots from western countries.

asingh10

lol @ shabba shabba what a coolie and proud of it too...:pound:

Last edited:

kafir kaur

Country flag

i know, they think of themselves as some special breed, whereas the world views them as nothing but indians. if they have so much of compassion for their "muslim brothers" why dont they ask for their lost land to be given back and then see the love mussies shower on them!
Hindus, sikhs, jains, buddhists are one and the same and should stick together, muslims and xtians are outsiders.
sikh supporting muslim is like a person ditching his own and supporting an outsider.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
So who's funnier?

Canada everyone is equal.
UK let's love muzzies
USA christianity & beef eating is cool.
But, let's not get concealed carry weapons.

Trump 'may' win, lower black/Latino turn out + lower citizenship levels & younger population. Will be close,
--
Stop the hate man, we are Sikhs the true social justice warriors. OK? The west is closer to a true 'khalistan' because everyone is already equal by law.

Google Sikh captain america. I just reserve my energy for Indians & violence for melechas.

This stuff disgusts me to my core because, I can't understand it. I grew up in west, yet always laughed at national anthem. So Idk,

Always thought goras were gay. :/ people like this are not leaders, will have no choice but to fall in line when Khalsa lands on American shores.

These people give me sore throat from laughing so much. I can see his seld interest in wanting less attacks but, it's his fault.

Guns are easy to own & carry in America. It's that simple,
--
@kafir kaur no Sikhs are a combination of Hinduism & Islam.

Dam, I will miss my flag will be changing to ugly leaf. Who the fuck puts a leaf as their flag?

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

I think all these people being thrown out are just planted there by Trump's marketing team to bolster his image as a tough anti-immigrant American presidential candidate. It's similar to Khujliwal paying people to slap him, throw ink at him, after a few days it turns out that these were AAP members.

These are all political games done to prop up the kind of vibes that the leader wants to exude. Americans are pissed at their jobs being outsourced, their money being taken by feminazis in the name of alimony, their culture being disrespected by multiculturalism and it is this anger that is manifesting itself into the massive support that Trump is getting. There is an anti-brown, anti-leftism wave in the US and Trump knows that if he has to capitalize on it he has to make deliberate and overt display of bravado every week.

Let's not read too much into these things. We have our own tails on fire. Malda is burning, Jallikattu is being banned, our temples are being infiltrated by Marxist groups who've never even prayed to god. We have plenty of issues to protest against. Let's leave this Trump guy alone.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Navneet Kundu even from my own jaati, why trade lakh in west for few crore.

There are people who move due to difficulties but, keep the culture. Many of their kids move back, within a generation.

There are those who either badmouth their own mother or don't care to teach the kids (same thing) they pay for it. Paid agent thing is plausible, as an actual muslim would be too obvious & likely to trigger violence.

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.

I think that brave Sikh was sent by democrat Hillary. Clinton's are very pally with Sikhs..thanks to Sant Chatawal's generous donations during Billy's election campaign.

pmaitra

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ashing.html?via=newsletter&source=DDAfternoon

A GREAT AMERICAN
01.27.16 11:01 AM ET

The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing
Arish Singh knew what he was in store for when he decided to attend a Trump rally in Iowa. But he’s glad he did it—and he’d do it again.

Shabba Sardar Shabba!!
Firstly, Trump never engaged in Muslim bashing. Quoting one sentence out of several of his statements is what causes this misunderstanding, or in this case, a mischaracterization.

Secondly, this Sikh protester should ask himself, how many Sikhs are there in West Punjab (Pakistan) and East Punjab (India)? If he sees that they are overwhelmingly more in East Punjab, why is it so?

Thirdly, Michael Weiss, who is the chief busybody of The Daily Beast, is a Wahhabi/Islamist/ISIS/al-Nusra sympathizer. Don't believe me? Read his Tweets on the Syrian crisis.

Along with Michael Weiss, there is Julian Röpke, who has earned the name, Jihadi Julian.

Blackwater

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles