The awesome Motovlogs

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Please ride safe- Hard-hitting footage of a fatal collision in Norfolk has been released by police in a bid to get motorcyclists and drivers to think seriously about road safety. Viewers are warned that this video contains content which some may find distressing, but it does not show any graphic images of the rider during or after the collision and they are given the option to refrain from viewing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2xStb0R-c

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Storytime !! where, France or in India ? waise chalate kaun si hai ? :hmm:
This was in France. So, we drive on the right here. In the city usually there is an empty bus lane on the right and I was in it (benefits of being on bike!). There was line of cars with small no red-light crossing in the middle. A car coming from nowhere just dashed in front of my eyes going left to right in the middle of cars. Good thing, he was too fast and I a bit slow so avoided direct collision.

Suzuki Inazuma.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
This was in France. So, we drive on the right here. In the city usually there is an empty bus lane on the right and I was in it (benefits of being on bike!). There was line of cars with small no red-light crossing in the middle. A car coming from nowhere just dashed in front of my eyes going left to right in the middle of cars. Good thing, he was too fast and I a bit slow so avoided direct collision.

Suzuki Inazuma.
Silly cagers nuff said ! ride safe, btw one more kweschen are you a squid or an ATGATT kinda guy ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles