• Total voters

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

As most should know im on the fence. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I disagree with the premise of the argument itself. Morality is NOT objective. Read my signature.

pmaitra

There is a third leg to the triangle: God, Atheism and Astrology.

Should be discussed in a different thread, but how many of you believe in any or more than one of these three things?

P.S.: Before you ask me anything, see my avatar!

S.A.T.A

There is no one universal all binding concept of the divine,and nor will the debate on such a divine which is limited to a particular concept be all encompassing.For an orthodox Hindu the debate between atheists and believer, which confined to the doctrines of christian theology,is like two blind men debating what the elephant is and how it looks like.Iam pretty sure somebody who is brought up in the west has similar misgivings about debates that are centered around the eastern theology.

The Hindu scriptures proclaim that Atman(self)is the source of all phenomena and realizing that Atman in its purest essence is the goal of all knowledge.Atman s not some to be merely known or to be believed in,but its realization as a living experience.The Upanishad says that the water in the river ,the water in ice or the water that descends from the clouds,are not different things,but expressions of the the same.similarly all phenomenons that we see,hear ,touch or sense,are the same as the one who sees,hears,touches and senses them.The creation,the creator and the created are nothing but the same.When we realize that and experience that realization,then it is moment of god realization.

Zebra

Country flag
There is a third leg to the triangle: God, Atheism and Astrology.

Should be discussed in a different thread, but how many of you believe in any or more than one of these three things?

P.S.: Before you ask me anything, see my avatar!
I believe in Almighty , God and Astrology .

Galaxy

Country flag
I believe in GOD and I think and I feel- it exist. :thumb:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926