The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What muzzies did what goes inside book , are not some fairy tales , if victim can't call himself victim then who should
Nah. It's sillier but lot less hate mongering than Gita, I checked... They just hate Europeans for what happened to them & victim card is always a good excuse.

But let's just stick to the tech threads. 😅

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Nah. It's sillier but lot less hate mongering than Gita, I checked... They just hate Europeans for what happened to them & victim card is always a good excuse.

But let's just stick to the tech threads. 😅
Hate mongering Gita ,if you could really spill some beans of that hate soeech i would be privileged , i didn't find that hate ful but if you sre saying .

Speak confidently , if Calling for destroying adharmi is hate or some other specific poi t

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
That's what muzzies do too... Anybody you want to kill just had to be branded "adharmi" 😁
Okay a RAPIST isn't a adharmi , a killer isn't adharmi , nor is that person who have bad intention in family , one can always know the difference between dharma and adharma , no need to label , name a innocent person named adharmi , who was good as gold .

Sorry but ut don't ask to kill who disbelief in their so and so ooga booga god , many a people in Mahabharata were non believers still lived as they didn't committed a crime .

I think bong intellectual culture is taking a toll on you , you do some really good work in defense ,but ignorance isn't good , especially when you want to equalize everything , this is typical problem with us ,our secularism keeda want to put everything at equal pedestal ,just to feel good

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That's what muzzies do too... Anybody you want to kill just has to be branded "adharmi" 😁

Premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.
The arab fairytale is nothing like it, a lot like Arabian Knights that one.
They call anyone who doesn't follow their god to be infidel and fit for killing rape and blah blah.

On the contrary Who you worship how you worship isn't a concern here but what you do and are you willing to repent if not then you must be punished as per law.

What you are trying to say isn't just silly or stupid but degrading to your own self.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Fact checker from Alt News...Zubairrrr...
No i mean I read a translation, not all of it, i admit... Got too bored about halfway. But it's pretty bland. Most cows have no idea (& probably that why muzzies keep eating "read Qoran" as if that matters.)

@Flying Dagger didn't see any, unlike Gita. That's just desert savages being desert savages. Not like they need a book's blessings.
@Lonewolf but compared to that premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways i don't care enough to discuss philosophical bullshit in the morning. You think you believe that, but you too know it's bullshit. An example...

That's why muzzies ruled over this country for 200-1000 years (varying by region). If you lot really thought that you'll be reborn your people wouldn't have ran from battle every & be subjugated. Same for muzzies. You think 91k would drop their arms & surrender if they really believed they'll really go to jannat if they die. Hell naaw. See?.. You people are just like me, you just need children stories to keep you from spiralling into identity crisis. 🚸

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
People when shed out some skin ,true self comes out .

Cocksucker yeah sure why not , try that with your muzzies , we won't have those good renders anymore .

You are not atheist but more like a covered up hindu hater and muzzie sympathizer .

Okay trying to kill is not crime , misbehaving with sister in law is also okay , but asking for few village and settle the issue for once and all is hare mongering , so which book read nowadays ,how to become muzzie to survive in bengal , nowadays , really pathetic situation of yours .

If hindu were so hate mongering you would be Samuel paty .

Last edited by a moderator:

IndianYonko

Country flag
@Lonewolf compqred to that
Premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.
Prajñānam Brahma

Nice try.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
No i mean I read a translation, not all of it, i admit... Got too bored about halfway. But it's pretty bland. Most cows have no idea (& probably that why muzzies keep eating "read Qoran" as if that matters.)

@Flying Dagger didn't see any, unlike Gita. That's just desert savages being desert savages. Not like they need a book's blessings.
@Lonewolf but compared to that premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways i don't care enough to discuss philosophical bullshit in the morning. You think you believe that, but you too know it's bullshit. An example...

That's why muzzies ruled over this country for 200-1000 years (varying by region). If you lot really thought that you'll be reborn your people wouldn't have ran from battle every & be subjugated. Same for muzzies. You think 91k would drop their arms & surrender if they really believed they'll really go to jannat if they die. Hell naaw. See?.. You people are just like me, you just need children stories to keep you from spiralling into identity crisis. 🚸
Nah , you just consider yourself intelligent enough above others but is a damn ignorant , muzzie want to die fighting ,death of coward is not accepted in islam .

.okay mr rationalist ,try calling mom head as a cocksucker too ,if you got guts , fucking no ,you can't do it to a pedophile

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
.okay mr rationalist ,try calling mom head as a cocksucker too ,if you got guts , fucking no ,you can't do it to a pedophile
Pfft.. Elementary. They don't react to pedo jokes anymore, they've heard it so much 🙄

muzzie want to die fighting ,death of coward is not accepted in islam .
Lol. Stop reading fairytales & read some history.

Just like cows don't actually believe they'll be reborn, muzzies don't really believe they'll simply pass on to jannat after death... Everybody is an atheist when make-believe weeks & shit hits the fan.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pfft.. Elementary. They don't react to pedo jokes anymore, they've heard it so much 🙄

Lol. Stop reading fairytales & read some history.
Go for it , speak out some history of yours .

Okay but you said it your group of few friends , muzzies are much better according to you so please say it on some you tube video and wait .

Hindu hate mongers are just arguing with you , your dear muzzie will spit your throat , do i have to nane some .

I will read history ,you better read current affairs

warriorextreme

Country flag
That's what muzzies do too... Anybody you want to kill just has to be branded "adharmi" 😁

You are totally lost on the plot of Gita and Mahabharata.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Nah he is just spewing hate , typically me atheist superior to you religious , and muzzies are the most peaceful shit as always
I am an agnostic myself and have read Gita and Quran both. While Quran is one man's quest for revenge against the idolaters who insulted him (Allah very conveniently gives the prophet whatever he wants be it calling for killing of idolaters or giving him permission to marry his own daughter in law) the GIta on the other happens at the back drop of a war between blood relatives which are of the same faith. There is no comparison really. Only brainwashed people will compare the two in the first place and extremely far gone people will call Quran better.

Those who compare the two should visit faithfreedom.org , read their articles and furnish the comparable points for Gita or get their brain checked.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926