The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Waanar

Country flag
I googled the terms, but won't comment with next to no understanding of the concepts.

Should have predicted India's getting fucked by corona too then. 2-3 lakh people wouldn't have died... Why not predict the recent naxal attack, its he secretly a naxalite sympathiser?
I had predicted correctly about a lot of defence related developments (surely have seen me brag about that before, I do that quite a lot 😁).. It's not that hard for people with decent brains. 1 out of 10 usually hits for me.

Those so-called secret projects pushed by crazyfucks in the govt.s wasting taxpayer money never go anywhere.. If they did, every country would have squads of occults doing black magic.
Defence deals and such are circumstantial and still predictable. How did he predict the pandemic?
Or the exact time it will take for the brick laying ceremony of Ram Mandir? Two years and three months is vividly accurate.

This blanket statement on why he didn't predict Naxal attacks is unreasonable from someone claiming to have such an intellect.
Why don't you predict ALL defence deals if you have the intellect to predict some?
Better yet, if you've ever correctly predicted anything, why don't you predict EVERYTHING?

Heck, let's apply this logic to everything-
If Army can kill one terrorist, why don't they kill all?
If you can own one dog, why can't you own all?
If you can squat once, why can't you squat for infinity?
If you can eat a bread, why can't you eat all breads?

Applying this "why he can't do it all the time" logic to any thing immediately makes it stupid. Everything has constraints.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Defence deals and such are circumstantial and still predictable. How did he predict the pandemic?
Or the exact time it will take for the brick laying ceremony of Ram Mandir? Two years and three months is vividly accurate.

This blanket statement on why he didn't predict Naxal attacks is unreasonable from someone claiming to have such an intellect.
Why don't you predict ALL defence deals if you have the intellect to predict some?
Better yet, if you've ever correctly predicted anything, why don't you predict EVERYTHING?

Heck, let's apply this logic to everything-
If Army can kill one terrorist, why don't they kill all?
If you can own one dog, why can't you own all?
If you can squat once, why can't you squat for infinity?
If you can eat a bread, why can't you eat all breads?

Applying this "why he can't do it all the time" logic to any thing immediately makes it stupid. Everything has constraints.
Y'all Nibbiars,
I come from an Astrologer Family, as evident from my second name,
So I know the stuff that go inside
There are some family members, actually a majority of them who don't believe in astrology,
But my grandfather on my mother's side did some very slick stuff,
He was very respected in the village, I have asked him the very same question, predict stuff that save lives and all the nonsensical stuff we ask as a kid
He always smiles in return
He have had his fare share of prediction that have gone true
Although I'm skeptical of the concept

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If 2/10 prediction are correct it's no Biggie.
If 4/10 prediction are correct with slight accuracy than it's a wow factor.

If 6/10 prediction are correct with -+25% accuracy than it needs to be looked into.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars,
I come from an Astrologer Family, as evident from my second name,
So I know the stuff that go inside
There are some family members, actually a majority of them who don't believe in astrology,
But my grandfather on my mother's side did some very slick stuff,
He was very respected in the village, I have asked him the very same question, predict stuff that save lives and all the nonsensical stuff we ask as a kid
He always smiles in return
He have had his fare share of prediction that have gone true
Although I'm skeptical of the concept
The astrologers predict future not through magic but by careful observation. Generally, what many people wants to hear about their future is whether they would get married, whether they would pass an exam or whether they would gain money and power. If you can read the person asking this, you can come up with an convincing answer.

In Sri Lanka, astrologers are a laughing stock because no prominent astrologer could predict the Corona outbreak. The funny thing was, last year general election was scheduled for 25th April. One astrologers was boldly claiming in front of the national television that country would prosper after 25th April. But for Sri Lankans we were stuck at our homes on 25th and the election was also cancelled.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
The astrologers predict future not through magic but by careful observation. Generally, what many people wants to hear about their future is whether they would get married, whether they would pass an exam or whether they would gain money and power. If you can read the person asking this, you can come up with an convincing answer.

In Sri Lanka, astrologers are a laughing stock because no prominent astrologer could predict the Corona outbreak. The funny thing was, last year general election was scheduled for 25th April. One astrologers was boldly claiming in front of the national television that country would prosper after 25th April. But for Sri Lankans we were stuck at our homes on 25th and the election was also cancelled.
My grandfather is not well known outside the village, but we respect him a lot
Haven't met him in quite some time
He never talks astrology with us grandkids he had an 'office' where he met people, he's out of the business now(wouldn't call it a business as he accepted anything the people gave, as low as 20-50 bucks)

But from what I observed, he is a silent guy, as silent as it gets, as you mentioned, very observiant, laughs a lot, and quite surprisingly never wanted is to learn astrology

Challenger007

Country flag

No one foresaw the coronavirus: neither psychics nor astrologers. Based on all this, I assume that all this is just quack and nothing more. How else to explain the lack of forecasts for the pandemic?

HeinzGud

Country flag
No one foresaw the coronavirus: neither psychics nor astrologers. Based on all this, I assume that all this is just quack and nothing more. How else to explain the lack of forecasts for the pandemic?
Some people who were well versed in virology had predicted it.

N4tsula67

Country flag
No, that's just hindus being desperate...

Bhagg.... πŸ˜‘
I see most atheist have identity crisis. Atheist need to constantly mock theists to justify their existence. Like Harris sultan for example his whole career is built on mocking theists. In fact you guys have become the demon you claim to fight. Athiesm is just another religious cult. I was once atheist once in my teen days lol in my experience majority of atheists have this superiority complex that they have been enlightened compared the avg illusioned thiest. Then to show that they keep constantly mocking thiests. Athiesm is nothing but another religious cult like Nihilism. Just that atheist consider science as their gospel(many don't even understand what is science) and Carl Sagan/Nietzsche as some short of prophet.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
Atheism is fine .. But dont loose your identity like this kid . Civilizational identity based on all the good that is there is not wrong . Look at this kid wants to be a black American

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I have seen many people here claim that Charvaka isn't an atheistic worldview(here by atheistic I mean firm belief in non-existence of god) and that Charvaka is actually nastika which means disbelief in the Vedas, my query is, isn't rejecting the Vedas tantamount to rejecting everything within it i.e. the gods and goddesses described within it and doesn't that necessarily, for all practical purposes make it an "atheistic" philosophy.
One could argue that not all nastika philosophies are atheistic, Buddhism is a case in point because even though they reject the Vedas and thereby the gods in it, it has necessarily evolved into treating Buddha like a god even if it was not intended to happen.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yes, if you're are an adult who thinks pokemon is real, then you will be mocked by normal people... Rest is cowshit opinion, give it back to your mom.

No you cowchildren do your lynching in India. The ones in Europe are higher society high warmers, unlike muzzies immigrants.

Plus hindus like playing victims, but truth is you lot never faced the same kind of shit as muzzies. Maximum some comedian made a joke. Let me give you something comparable to all the Quran burning videos the muzzies get...
What muzzies did what goes inside book , are not some fairy tales , if victim can't call himself victim then who should

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926