The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
i already made a post wayyyy back. it may have been removed or forgotten or deleted. its a bit big story.
some members here know it and might remember it too.
i already explained it in 3 different scenarios. no need to repeat it all the time in irrelevant thread.

this thread is about discussing atheism & agnosticism from a philosophical point of view atlest.

not throwing insult rocks at hindu ancestor families and that of muslims.
That one about you scratching up surface and them going rabid , i remember that

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I read from 18 th 19 th century ,line made me lmao .
Because you didn't get what I meant...

18-19th century literature is relatively reliable & society oriented. Before that's is all epics & stuff. Take Premchand's work for example, if my forefathers were like one of the few specimens there, I'd be totally okay with you calling him a cocksucker.
Hell, I'd probably lend you my hockey stick if you wanted to bash their heads in. Totally with Gita here. 😁

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Explained above.. It's a fairytale. I'd rather not dwell on it.
Do you have done any prior reading on your own?
How did you come to the conclusion that Gita makes a person hateful incites hate, on what basis are you equating Gita with the holy book of Mslims

warriorextreme

Country flag
Here you go gentlemen, an example... who claims to believe in all that shit but makes excuses what asked to demonstrate. But your already know that.

That's why when Israeli bombs Gaza, muzzies aren't like "oh chill they just went from duniya to jannah.. No biggie"

No. You're pissed at me, so logic didn't penetrate.. but I'll assume they may have a good reason & ask. Because (stay with me here) they probably maybe might be right.
Can you quote a verse which mentions that one has to kill oneself to attain Moksha. You are comparing two extremely different things.

airstrike99

Country flag
Here you go gentlemen, an example... who claims to believe in all that shit but makes excuses what asked to demonstrate. But your already know that.

That's why when Israeli bombs Gaza, muzzies aren't like "oh chill they just went from duniya to jannah.. No biggie"

No. You're pissed at me, so logic didn't penetrate.. but I'll assume they may have a good reason & ask. Because (stay with me here) they probably maybe might be right.
you can't view peoples emotions online. so you can't say for sure whether i'm angry at someone or not.

probably being right implies there is a chance of being wrong too.

and how much probability of being right?

probabilty of 96% of obtaining head in a certain coin toss scenario does not mean that tail is impossible.

it means the more number of tosses, the more there is a " CHANCE" of obtaining head.

and again number of heads probability approaches 96% only when number of tosses approach infinity.

you can't speak of probability in history.

either you can assert it or you don't know. there is no room for probability when it comes to history.

who knows who's ancestor were oppressing who in 10,000bce , 20,000bce, 50,000bce.

just reading some part of history and judging everything.
well, you sure have a right to do that.

but it makes you an unpopular & unreliable person for any discussion on any topic, even if it is about main battle tanks.
because you would similarly come to conclusions on weapon systems without reading the full reasons or stories, production history, isometric drawings, requirements of field marshals etc.

that's all.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Do you have done any prior reading on your own?
How did you come to the conclusion that Gita makes a person hateful incites hate, on what basis are you equating Gita with the holy book of Mslims
Can you quote a verse which mentions that one has to kill oneself to attain Moksha. You are comparing two extremely different things.
I literally said it doesn't (no wonder all the slow ones are religious)...

I said quran is mellower than Gita, but it doesn't matter because noone gives a shit what's in the fairytales.

Like the 2nd guy here, despite what's in that silly book, in his heart he doesn't really believe that there's rebirth waiting for him if he dies (same as all muzzies claiming to believe going to jannat). So now he's pretending to not understand the challenge.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
who knows who's ancestor were oppressing who in 10,000bce , 20,000bce, 50,000bce.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I can bet my house that by 3000Bce it was my ancestors, oppressing the one's "in whose ears the words of Vedas were not supposed to enter" ! @Lonewolf here's another Gita gem

airstrike99

Country flag
Because you didn't get what I meant...

18-19th century literature is relatively reliable & society oriented. Before that's is all epics & stuff. Take Premchand's work for example, if my forefathers were like one of the few specimens there, I'd be totally okay with you calling him a cocksucker.
Hell, I'd Penally lend you my hockey stick if you want to bash their heads in. Totally with Gita here. 😁
18-19th century literature is relatively reliable & society oriented.
well by that logic 300 bce literature is even more reliable RELATIVELY than 18-19th century AD literature.

why don't you read the works of megasthenes on indian empire in 300 BCE.

they are definitely more RELIABLE than 18th- 19th century AD.

your typical so called injustices did not exist back then. such things have occurred from 17th century to 1930's or 40's. not in 3102 bce. not in 5000 bce. not in 600 bce. not in 300bce. not in 500 ad.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
your typical so called injustices did not exist back then. such things have occurred from 17th century to 1930's or 40's. not in 3102 bce. not in 5000 bce. not in 600 bce. not in 300bce. not in 500 ad.
πŸ‘† Sure it didn't (prev. post)... Megasthenes would totally write accurate description of his patron kings' realm.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I literally said it doesn't (no wonder all the slow ones are religious)...

I said quran is mellower than Gita, but it doesn't matter because noone gives a shit what's in the fairytales.

Like the 2nd guy here, despite what's in that silly book, in his heart he doesn't really believe that there's rebirth waiting for him if he dies (same as all muzzies claiming to believe going to jannat). So now he's pretending to not understand the challenge.
You have not been able to prove how Quran is mellower than Gita or quote verses which mention that one can attain moksha by jumping off the roof. You have zero knowledge of concepts of Moksha, Karma and Dharma (Duties). A person who has this knowledge or read Gita will never ask someone to jump off the roof if he believes in rebirth.

Since you are clearly blabbering now without giving any justification I would ask you yourself find out about what Dharma and Karma are. Dharma is literally the first word of the Shloka 1 of the Gita.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I can bet my house that by 3000Bce it was my ancestors, oppressing the one's "in whose ears the words of Vedas were not supposed to enter" ! @Lonewolf here's another Gita gem
Okay tell me the line where it is written , the exact ine in sanskrit .

Arjun was hesitant not because if he will attain moksha or not but because the people were his own relatives and brothers , if you can't understand simple sanskrit , then go read those filthy translation .
Following dharma is not just to attain moksha but do what is right moksha is a part of result but that's not the whole inspiration

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
You have not been able to prove how Quran is mellower than Gita or quote verses which mention that one can attain moksha by jumping off the roof. You have zero knowledge of concepts of Moksha, Karma and Dharma (Duties). A person who has this knowledge or read Gita will never ask someone to jump off the roof if he believes in rebirth.

Since you are clearly blabbering now without giving any justification I would ask you yourself find out about what Dharma and Karma are. Dharma is literally the first word of the Shloka 1 of the Gita.
Cocksucker having delusion trying to slew hate and act intelligent after being proved fool multiple times

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Okay tell me the line where it is written , the exact ine in sanskrit .
Find it yourself...
But point to all of you... I don't need knowledge on fairytales & your opinion on their superiority don't matter. I said it as an example how it don't matter to muzzies & you, what written in thosee sily folklores.

Bottomline is, in real world nobody actually buys any of that. Thay why ΒΎ of you were muzzies bitches for 500years & now muzzies are bitching about you & Jews killing them.

airstrike99

Country flag
Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 9.57.41 AM.png

the question " DO YOU THINK GOD EXISTS" is an incomplete question. for it does not define the object at stake.

the word "GOD", here ,isn't defined.

what factors/features could be called as a god? what is "not-god"

denying the existence of god by arguing against the features of "not-god" and vice versa. such discussions are futile and don't lead anyone anywhere.

the arguments of considering "the so called general meaning of god" is redundant, since the "so called general meaning of god" has not been defined yet. it is one of the main factors for the existence of different religions.

trying to assert whether something exists or not, even before defining it is an ignoramus haven.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
No one gives a shit?
Fairytales?
I can say billions of people give a shit,
I haven't read the Al-kitab so I can't comment on, but plenty of people here have read the Quran

SirJi
There are morals associated with Religion,
And to compare Hindu morals with Islamic morals is "shitfuckery"

All religions teach the same thing????!!!my ass

All religions don't teach the same thing,
It should be evident at this point.....
And for rebirth...? REBIRTH is not the ultimate goal in Hinduism it is Moksha, you're equating the Islmic heaven and the Hindu idea of rebirths

The RigVed itself says one cannot say for sure whether the supreme divinity exists,
It contrasts with people claiming how their religion is the true one and only their god is worthy of worship

And no, fairytales doesn't get shit done, of you're coming to that,
Praying to some skydaddy doesn't get shit done, you have to work, work without thinking of the outcome
Karmanye Vaadikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana

airstrike99

Country flag
πŸ‘† Sure it didn't (prev. post)... Megasthenes would totally write accurate description of his patron kings' realm.
even your so called 18th century scholars wouldn't write an accurate description of indian empires of some thousands of years ago.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Find it yourself...

But point to all of you... I don't need knowledge on fairytales & your opinion on their superiority don't matter. I said it as an example how it don't matter to muzzies & you, what written in thosee sily folklores.

Bottomline is, in real world nobody actually buys any of that. Thay why ΒΎ of you were muzzies bitches for 500years & now muzzies are bitching about you & Jews killing them.
And what were people like you doing ,oh sorry dead man don't do anything , typical muzzie gift for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Find it yourself...

People believe and thus they are willing to kill themselves in the name of God. The percentage of such people varies by religion. If no one believed Quran then there will be no Islamic countries with Sharia implemented. You repeatedly fail to prove how people do not actually believe.

Majority of HIndus actually believed in caste system for a huge part and thus they treated lower caste people worse than animals. That percentage is decreasing day by day but that does not mean that no one actually believes the things/shit written in religious books.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926