The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
That's very disrespectful if that's an actual Quran.
They posted a burning Indian flag. So i did what I had to do.

You are totally lost on the plot of Gita and Mahabharata.
Not if you assume it's a propaganda written by the winners. But who cares, is just a story. Point is it doesn't matter what in a book, nobody actually believes any of that.

Okay but you said it your group of few friends , muzzies are much better according to you so please say it on some you tube video and wait .

Hindu hate mongers are just arguing with you , your dear muzzie will spit your throat , do i have to nane some .
Been there done that, for years & worst I got is a bunch of very phallic prayers getting thrown at me (all alllulllualla etc)
But last I check cows were killing for beef possession (mistook mutton actually)... So yeah, you're no different.

BTW are you saying all the 91k Pakis that surrendered, or the 200k Arabs that ran from Israelis during '67 war, are not muzzies? πŸ€”

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That's what muzzies do too... Anybody you want to kill just has to be branded "adharmi" 😁

Premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.
The arab fairytale is nothing like it, a lot like Arabian Knights that one.
Gita and hate mongering??????
Sir, please do elaborate
I have read the Gita at least 3 times
Give me the verse which invites hate, perhaps you got stuck in translation

FalconZero

Country flag
One delusion that atheist have is that Atheism = rational, to me they sound like equally as retarded as religious nutjobs who blow themselves in the name of ola or drink cow piss to prove whatever point they want to.

Religion itself is like a study of philosophy, at least in Hinduism, you have different school of thoughts and different approach towards reality. Without having an understanding of that, if you are trying to equate or disregard or just act retard then it shows nothing but the ignorance of a person.

Personally, I have reached to a point where I don't give a fuck about anything but I find athiest as bunch of losers who just whine without any proper understanding.

warriorextreme

Country flag
People actually believe what is written in the holy books. proportion wise Hindus the least, Christian a bit more than Hindus and Muslims the highest.

Muslims are where Christians were during dark ages in terms of absolute belief in their holy books.

If Muslims did not believe in their holy books then there would be zero Islamic countries right now with absolutely zero countries were Sharia is implemented.

airstrike99

Country flag
People when shed out some skin ,true self comes out .

Cocksucker yeah sure why not , try that with your muzzies , we won't have those good renders anymore .

You are not atheist but more like a covered up hindu hater and muzzie sympathizer .

Okay trying to kill is not crime , misbehaving with sister in law is also okay , but asking for few village and settle the issue for once and all is hare mongering , so which book read nowadays ,how to become muzzie to survive in bengal , nowadays , really pathetic situation of yours .

If hindu were so hate mongering you would be Samuel paty .

lone wolf bro.
chill and leave him. you will find all sorts of people online.

they just try to taunt others
don't take them seriously on the internet.
but take them seriously in the real world. and do what needs to be done in the real world. if you get what i mean. :troll:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
People actually believe what is written in the holy books. proportion wise Hindus the least, Christian a bit more than Hindus and Muslims the highest.
They think they do.

But in reality, only the suicide bombers actually believe they'll go to heaven,that's why they can blow themselves up... Is you really believe you'll be reborn until mokhsa, go them prove it. Jump off the roof

warriorextreme

Country flag
lone wolf bro.
chill and leave him. you will find all sorts of people online.

they just try to taunt others
don't take them seriously on the internet.
but take them seriously in the real world. and do what needs to be done in the real world. if you get what i mean. :troll:
He seems to be a young guy with lots of new information at his disposal and most of it from wrong people. One thing should be absolutely clear to us that any ex-muslim man who calls himself atheist is lying, there cannot be ex-muslim atheist men (rational), just people with agendas and hatred. There are better chances of having ex-muslim women as atheist considering the shit that they have to go through just for existing.

airstrike99

Country flag
That's what muzzies do too... Anybody you want to kill just has to be branded "adharmi" 😁

Premise of Gita is, a cocksucker who wants to start a mini-world war because he wants his puppet on a throne. A decent man's conscience kicks in & the sick scum is trying to get him to help him kill all the adult male population.
The arab fairytale is nothing like it, a lot like Arabian Knights that one.

the people who you are calling co*k su***r. well, their future generations exist among us.

you are basically not insulting religion. but you are insulting ancestors of some indians that live in today's present.

how would you feel, if someone called your great grand father, grandfather, father as co*k suck*rs.
what would you do if someone calls your mother and family members as co*k suck*rs.

if you want to insult a religion or the religion followers, then do it.
but if you want to insult ancestors & families as such, then brace yourself. people are going to hit back at you.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
They posted a burning Indian flag. So i did what I had to do.

Not if you assume it's a propaganda written by the winners. But who cares, is just a story. Point is it doesn't matter what in a book, nobody actually believes any of that.

Been there done that, for years & worst I got is a bunch of very phallic prayers getting thrown at me (all alllulllualla etc)
But last I check cows were killing for beef possession (mistook mutton actually)... So yeah, you're no different.

BTW are you saying all the 91k Pakis that surrendered, or the 200k Arabs that ran from Israelis during '67 war, are not muzzies? πŸ€”
So each hindu is a lyncher right , send me a short video of you saying mom head as cocksucker and i will show it to maulana living two blocks away , let's see how fee ola u ola are thrown at you .

You are wuite confident right , i know some relatives in bengal , if for your convenience ,i will ask them to show it their maulana , or leave all of it send it tablighi , your name is rishi right , i will be comfortable confirming your fate

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
how would you feel, if someone called your great grand father, grandfather, father as co*k suck*rs.
what would you do if someone calls your mother and family members as co*k suck*rs.
To be fair, I have read contemporary literature from 18th 19th century & have an idea what brahmins of that time were like... So I'd most probably ask "so what did they do to you?"

Gita and hate mongering??????
Sir, please do elaborate
I have read the Gita at least 3 times
Give me the verse which invites hate, perhaps you got stuck in translation
Explained above.. It's a fairytale. I'd rather not dwell on it.

So each hindu is a lyncher right ,
No?.. So each muzzie is a suicide-bomber, but not you, huh?

airstrike99

Country flag
He seems to be a young guy with lots of new information at his disposal and most of it from wrong people. One thing should be absolutely clear to us that any ex-muslim man who calls himself atheist is lying, there cannot be ex-muslim atheist men (rational), just people with agendas and hatred. There are better chances of having ex-muslim women as atheist considering the shit that they have to go through just for existing.
you sir. are absolutely true. you made my day.

ex-muslims are basically covert islamists.
it is part of their plan actually

i personally had a face off with a lying "ex-muslim" radical islamist in my university. it almost went to the point of filing police cases and creating a stir in campus administration.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
He seems to be a young guy with lots of new information at his disposal and most of it from wrong people.
Nope!.. I do my own thinking. I don't need to visit shady websites for prechewed propaganda.

you sir. are absolutely true. you made my day.

ex-muslims are basically covert islamists.
it is part of their plan actually

i personally had a face off with a lying "ex-muslim" radical islamist in my university. it almost went to the point of filing police cases and creating a stir in campus administration.
What kind of ex-muslims are you dealing with man?.. The ones I know are only out of jail because they've got inhibition drawing pedo cartoons.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
send me a short video of you saying mom head as cocksucker and i will show it to maulana living two blocks away , let's see how fee ola u ola are thrown at you .
Would I roll a joint in a pic of ram-sita in front of a temple?.. Then why would I do that?!πŸ‘†
Muzzies are murdersous cunts just like you people πŸ™ƒ

warriorextreme

Country flag
They think they do.

But in reality, only the suicide bombers actually believe they'll go to heaven,that's why they can blow themselves up... Is you really believe you'll be reborn until mokhsa, go them prove it. Jump off the roof
Stop talking like a child (unless you actually are one in which case apologies for sounding rude).

Moksha is not attained by jumping off the roof while there are very elaborate descriptions of of Shahids get when they die for Islam (Be it on battlefield or by suicide bombing).

airstrike99

Country flag
To be fair, I have read contemporary literature from 18th 19th century & have an idea what brahmins of that time were like... So I'd most probably ask "so what did they do to you?"

To be fair, I have read contemporary literature from 18th 19th century & have an idea what brahmins of that time were like
by your logic,

''''I hAVE unDERstood "YOur WAy" of THINKing AND opiniONS ON VARioUS TOPiCS AND caN JUDgE thaT youR GRAndFATHER is A co*K suCK*r.'''''

"''' i CAN JUDGE yoUR prEVIOus 10th GEnerATION ancestor AS a CO*k SUck*r based ON whAT yOU bELIEVE"'''

have a better argument next time.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Moksha is not attained by jumping off the roof while there are very elaborate descriptions of of Shahids get when they die for Islam (Be it on battlefield or by suicide bombing).
I know... Jump off to demonstrate Thai you really believe your immortal soul will be reborn & death is just like changing clothes.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I know... Jump off to demonstrate Thai you really believe your immortal soul will be reborn & death is just like changing clothes.
A person who knows nothing about concepts of Karma will definitely say things like these but not one who claims to have read Gita and does his own thinking.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
A person who knows nothing about concepts of Karma will definitely say things like these but not one who claims to have read Gita and does his own thinking.
Here you go gentlemen, an example... who claims to believe in all that shit but makes excuses what asked to demonstrate. But your already know that.

That's why when Israeli bombs Gaza, muzzies aren't like "oh chill they just went from duniya to jannah.. No biggie"

by your logic,

''''I hAVE unDERstood "YOur WAy" of THINKing AND opiniONS ON VARioUS TOPiCS AND caN JUDgE thaT youR GRAndFATHER is A co*K suCK*r.'''''

"''' i CAN JUDGE yoUR prEVIOus 10th GEnerATION ancestor AS a CO*k SUck*r based ON whAT yOU bELIEVE"'''

have a better argument next time.
No. You're pissed at me, so logic didn't penetrate.. but I'll assume they may have a good reason & ask. Because (stay with me here) they probably maybe might be right.

airstrike99

Country flag
Nope!.. I do my own thinking. I don't need to visit shady websites for prechewed propaganda.

What kind of ex-muslims are you dealing with man?.. The ones I know are only out of jail because they've got inhibition drawing pedo cartoons.
i already made a post wayyyy back. it may have been removed or forgotten or deleted. its a bit big story.
some members here know it and might remember it too.
i already explained it in 3 different scenarios. no need to repeat it all the time in irrelevant thread.

this thread is about discussing atheism & agnosticism from a philosophical point of view atlest.

not throwing insult rocks at hindu ancestor families and that of muslims.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Here you go gentlemen, an example... who claims to believe in all that shit but makes excuses what asked to demonstrate.

No. Your pissed so logic didn't penetrate.. but I'll assume they may have a good reason & ask. Because (stay with me here) they probably maybe might be right.
I read from 18 th 19 th century ,line made me lmao .

Dude it isn't a 18 19 th century religion , religious teaching sre way older than 8000 bc , @asaffronladoftherisingsun we need you hrre Buddy for some info fuck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926