The ASEAN (SEA) Sea and Unity-Disunity Comments

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
What i am truing to say here i s that we had started with the wrong name !

What we have called the SCS without thinking , should actually be called the ASEAN Sea
Some folks may ask and say, that the ASEAN movement was only established in the 60's
So really it should have been called the South East Asian SEA ( the SEA sea )

I am calling for a reversion to what should have been the correcct name , that is the ASEAN sea
or alternatively the SEA sea.

Secobndly this thread is specifically devoted to discussion on the unity or disunity within the ASEAN nations as to their unity in facing hina or indeed their cowardice in doing so eg

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...-countries-want-stay-out-beijings-south-china
Most Asean countries ‘want to stay out of Beijing’s South China Sea dispute with the Philippines’
Southeast Asian bloc left out mention of international court ruling as Manila was the sole party who wanted it included, says diplomat
PUBLISHED : Thursday, 28 July, 2016, 4:09pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 28 July, 2016, 11:11pm
IN that particular case, we see that the divide and rule strategy which china is quietly employing seems to be working

someone has to tell these ASEAN 10 ( nations ) that you wont win an inch by giving in too much to china .....they are gonna stick with the 9 dashed line and that leaves ASEAN basically with some crumbs fallen off the table .... and if ASEAN sees themselves that way , then just too bad , bunch of vassal states

please respond with other ideas an instances of how united or otherwise ASEAN is and what can be done to help them have a bit more guts

and also how india can supply them defence products and systems, .....for a price, of course

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

aditya g

Country flag
The appropriate name of the sea, is Indo-China Sea (ICS).

What we have called the SCS without thinking , should actually be called the ASEAN Sea
Some folks may ask and say, that the ASEAN movement was only established in the 60's
So really it should have been called the South East Asian SEA ( the SEA sea )

I am calling for a reversion to what should have been the correcct name , that is the ASEAN sea
or alternatively the SEA sea.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles