The Alternative History Thread

weg

OT

That is false. There were no Anglo-Mughal wars, however Anglo-Sikh and Anglo-Maratha wars happened.

They didn't "liberate us" from Muslim rule, but destroyed the Sikh and Maratha Empires.
Care to make an guess on an alternate history - one without the British ?

I often wonder what would have happen if the Poles hadn't stopped the Soviet invasion of Western Europe in 1921. France, Germany, Italy all part of the Soviet Union. No Hitler, no independent Poland but probably no Second World war. Instead an Anglo-American was against a Soviet Europe.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I often wonder what would have happen if the Poles hadn't stopped the Soviet invasion of Western Europe in 1921. France, Germany, Italy all part of the Soviet Union. No Hitler, no independent Poland but probably no Second World war. Instead an Anglo-American was against a Soviet Europe.
what if humans never migrated out of africa ? :toilet:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Well if India was never rich and famous then Columbus would have never left spain and America would have never been found.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
What if Kerala was never part of India. <---Insha'Allah.

ashicjose

if there is a good government will be in a good position economically at least.

skunk works

Country flag
Was thinking after recent MIG21 test....a long forgotten bird reminded me back in 1962, while the MIG21 was being considered for the IAF, there was another aircraft on offer- the British English Electric Lighting.
How different would things be if we had gone with the EEL?
The aim is not to diss the MIG21 or even compare the two, but imagine that everything being the same, what events would we have seen?
  1. EEL combat in 1965 and 1972. Different set of weapons abd missiles.
  2. What fleet upgrades? The last EEL were retired long ago, would IAF Still be flying them?
  3. Influence on LCA TEJAS?
  4. Atlantique incident, or Abhi flying an EEL that day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles