The $600,000,000 bang. Is it worth it?

Sailor

Mel Gibson has appeared in public with his new Russian girlfriend for the first time at the premiere of Hugh Jackman's X-Men Origins: Wolverine in Los Angeles.

Paparazzi snapped pictures of Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva as they strolled down the red carpet holding hands.

Last month, Gibson's wife of 28 years Robyn filed for divorce, reportedly after she found out Grigorieva was pregnant.

The couple had been separated for three years.

Gibson, 53, was spotted with Grigorieva — a pianist signed to his record label Icon Records — earlier this year as they frolicked on the beach in Costa Rica.

But her identity remained a mystery while three other women called Oskana, including a pop star and a blonde artist, were variously named in tabloids as Gibson's new love.

Su-47

when Gibson's wife found out he was cheating on her, she filed for divorce. His wife is gonna get falf of his assets of $1.2 bn, ie $600,000,000, as settlement.

Shame on the guy for cheating on his wife of 28 years. I had a lot of respect fro Gibson, but its gone now. He just proved he is another whore monger.

Sailor

Right on Su-47. That sure is one hell of a lot of loot for one dame. But here is the exact opposite to the Taliban. In the West, women have massive rights, whereas the Taliban's women have none.
I nearly said the "Taliban women". Am I right in saying that there is no such thing as a Taliban woman and that they are actually Pathan women and Taliban is a male only title?

Su-47

I nearly said the "Taliban women". Am I right in saying that there is no such thing as a Taliban woman and that they are actually Pathan women and Taliban is a male only title?
Yes. The only role women have according to taliban is to be slaves and act as a medium to produce more future mujahideen.

They are also very useful as human shields and human mine detectors! Beat that western women!

Sailor

Our dames are the most dangerous animals in the world, especially in America.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles