That winning feeling

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ALL b.s , we have so much talent in our country, durign my last fight in dubai, i had a friend a local from delhi who - was trained for only 6 months he was learning - kushti for 5-6 years - in delhi.
this bugger was short on money and no help from anywhere, he had 2 fights finished first in 30 seconds with a upper cut and a side on kick.

secodn fight he knocked out the opponent , who went unconsious he lifted him up and threw him on ground - on his shoulders . which got diclocated and broke his spine.

------------

i had one fight which i won , but when i came back . i found out this kid cant continue with MMA. because of lack of funding.

i tried my best and helped him from my side and a few corporate sponserships,.

but there are lot of kids like him - who can be right on top - on world sports map. but cant because of lack of infrastructure and politics in organising bodies.
-------------------------------------------

indian team - i met in holland about a few years back , i was representign my university - from united states side.
it was pleasing side to see this - india kid from - fridabad -NCR, winning and wooping some serious fighters. ranked as high as no.5 in world.
but now this fella got a paan shop , in sector 15 faridabad.
--------------------------------------------------------------

India kids only go up in sports if we have our own money to invest and put in for infrastructure.

these government authorities cant make a single athlete in next 100 years.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles