Thank you,my Indian friends

yang

Right now,I have seen a video"A video to show how much we love this Chinese boy",I was moved immediately.I have felt the enthusiasm,the warm welcome,and the kind hearted of Indian people.

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2381662o1p10.html

To say the truth,I love Indian people and India heartily,the people are friendly and enthusiastic,not as our Chinese------like hiding our true feelings deep in our hearts,and seldom say things directly,and many times we may seem to be a little dishonest.That's maybe the cultural difference.honestly speaking,I love the frankness of Indian,to laugh frankly,to speak frankly,to show our feelings frankly....
Meanwhile hope you can be accustomed to my implicit words.

By the way,I am not the Chinese boy in the video,but I want to say "thank you " here to his Indian friends instead of him.

Pintu

Many many thanks and regards from my heart to you, Yang, actually what I think is that what makes us common is , we all are Human beings, with same flesh and blood , and colour of the blood is red, irrespective of colour of skin, and the language and the religion. The world will be a nice place when we feel this truth.

Regards

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
^^^
And the love of chinese food too ! :p
Cheers yang. If only our leaders realized this. And if only your support to "areas" planning our demise be stopped, Asia could be a better place.

Su-47

I think the people of india and china are perfectly capable of getting along. Its the leaders who have a problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles