Terrorists storm Lahore Police Center

Pintu

lot of ppl are dead inside, and pak claims just 10 ppl died!
Totally fishy, I suspect that there is a cover up process going.

Pintu

Even after BDR Mutiny, media was allowed inside Pilkhana Barrack. So, what is wrong with this.

Pintu

According to the report the recruits are considering quitting because of SSP's attitude. There will be more deserters in the Pak police.

johnee

According to the report the recruits are considering quitting because of SSP's attitude. There will be more deserters in the Pak police.

btw, wat do you think of the increase of frequency of this commando style operations after 26/11? after 26/11, there is increase in the frequency of such attacks specially in lahore.

Pintu

Johnee, Bengali proverb says that when you climbed upon a Tiger, then you simply can not get down. Jehadi's are tigers, brought up by Pakistan, now there is no going back, unless surrender to them, or else I fear there can be more blood shed, loss of innocent people. It is shame for a country that claim of the responsibility of this cowardly act is openly declared from the very part of that country.

johnee

Johnee, Bengali proverb says that when you climbed upon a Tiger, then you simply can not get down. Jehadi's are tigers, brought up by Pakistan, now there is no going back, unless surrender to them, or else I fear there can be more blood shed, loss of innocent people. It is shame for a country that claim of the responsibility of this cowardly act is openly declared from the very part of that country.
well said, pintu. infact this tiger is addicted to human blood.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles