Terrorist attack on Pathankot Airbase

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Superintendent of Police was abducted before attack.

SP's phone was used to call Pakistani handlers.

~6 Jihadi pigs in army uniform attacked in the base, two culled.

Encounter on, Heli dispatched, NSG called in.

Pakistan based Jaish e Mohammad terrorist group involved.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
News says that NSA had prior intel on this, and deployed NSG in advance. This could have been a lot worse.

What irks me is how Indian media says that those 6-8 men could have "destroyed the air base." They couldn't have, not even with each carrying half their body-weight in C4.

Media just wants to bitch on Modi by saying "you went to their weddings, they almost blew up our air base."

Air assets are stored in fortifications, and the base is vast. There are several hundred armed personnel at any given time.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So I am guessing akhand bharat dream is closer to being realised?

So will the sane guys accept now that Modi made a mistake(actually a backstab , but baby steps for now) by visiting Pakistan? I was just counting the days before another gurdaspur type attack took place but I never guessed it will be so soon.

I am guessing Modi will not let Random terrorist attacks and random Indian getting killed or getting kidnapped to come in the way of sucking upto porkis. diplomacy with porkis in the larger national interest of proving Hindus in particular and Indians in general have no shame or self respect :mad2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I expect complete silence from chaddiwallahs in this thread.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So I am guessing akhand bharat dream is closer to being realised?

So will the sane guys accept now that Modi made a mistake(actually a backstab , but baby steps for now) by visiting Pakistan? I was just counting the days before another gurdaspur type attack took place but I never guessed it will be so soon.

I am guessing Modi will not let Random terrorist attacks and random Indian getting killed or getting kidnapped to come in the way of sucking upto porkis. diplomacy with porkis in the larger national interest of proving Hindus in particular and Indians in general have no shame or self respect :mad2:
Actually, dream of Akhand Bharat is useless at least today because if we somehow manage to occupy our neighbors, hatred against India is embedded in their mind.
Plus we are now far more developed and growing as compared to them.
We had to work hard to eliminate poverty and illiteracy. and now, when we are near goal, Akhand Bharat can push us back.
Specially pakiland, which is completely brainwashed and cancerous part of Former Akhand Bharat, will bring a $hit. Terror attacks, increasing poverty and illiteracy. When our nation is improving, things are getting worse there.
When whole India will be growing, this part will be failing.
If we want some landmass, we must clean these cancerous population from there.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Still , touch wood, attacks have been reduced. And this will take little more time to be close to nil.

There is obviously no friendship with the Pak army, but with pak's civilian government. And there is no doubt that PMO has given free hand to our clandestine agencies for cross border covert ops.

And that's why a lot of destabilizing factors came in light, like Punjab unrest recently, Intolerance issue and so on. Because the enemy is also good in countering.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan is using terrorist is to play denial games. Same deniability game should be played by India. Peace process will go on in the backdrop.

They have hit our airbase, now its our turn to hit them of our choosing. The peace process must go on uninterrupted.

Adux

Country flag
Look at how stupid Rajnath is speaking on TV, Come on you idiots ....tell how speaking to Pakistan is some chankiyan move! I am disgusted with Modi for even landing in Pakistan and his digusting climb down from not talking to Pakistan.

Adux

Country flag
Moo Thod jawab, is not given inside your own Air Force base, or by the death 4 of your service men!

Adux

Country flag
News says that NSA had prior intel on this, and deployed NSG in advance. This could have been a lot worse.

What irks me is how Indian media says that those 6-8 men could have "destroyed the air base." They couldn't have, not even with each carrying half their body-weight in C4.

Media just wants to bitch on Modi by saying "you went to their weddings, they almost blew up our air base."

Air assets are stored in fortifications, and the base is vast. There are several hundred armed personnel at any given time.
It doesnt matter, the mere fact that an attack with atleast 4 gunmen carrying serious rifles took place and had the audacity to attack a base, let alone any part of india.... and killing soldiers...itself show that we are not safe, our assets are not safe and modi is made to look like a fool.. He kept silent on Gurudasapur and he will be quiet here, because he is no different than the rest of them, as evidenced by his silly visit to Pakistan and his climb down on talks. There is a reason why non- J&K target was chosen by the terrorist... and the Indian media and its naive stupid public will fall for talks under any circumstances.. Modi makes it easier for them.. Congrats Pakistan.. Well played.

Blackwater

Well tight slap on Punjab police and intelligence of India. First SP of Punjab police was abducted that is big baesti of Punjab police and then when his phone and car is taken alarm bell should rung but no

and socorty of sensitive places specially IAF and army bases should be beefed up but no [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
RIP to the 2 martyred and commendable job in killing the pigs,otherwise the families of Airmen would've been in great danger who lives around the Base.

And a Middle finger to BJP govt,he along with Doval should die in shame now.

We need a disproportionate retaliation, nothing less.

rockey 71

Strange that Indians are instantly blaming Pakistan even when the op has not ended. There could be groups from within India itself. Conclusions should wait till all facts are available.

Adux

Country flag
Strange that Indians are instantly blaming Pakistan even when the op has not ended. There could be groups from within India itself. Conclusions should wait till all facts are available.
Oh, really.
Can you name me one? Who are active in Punjab region? Who have the resources to do the same? I am sure according to you, 9/11 must have been done by the Opus Dei and Ku Klax Klan
We have seen enough and more attacks like these, to know where they come from! This is not something new for us.

hardip

good job by Indian security forces..

nd this attack is lacks of tomorrow..what happens that with SP.. ancident..
Emidiatly had to deploy army.. et that area..

but after all.. good work by Indian force..

sahid jawan ( 1 garud commando, 1 security jawan)

ke liye dukh

Jai hind..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
4 killed, 1 still suspected to be at large. Hunting in progress.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles