Terrorism in North East India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
When your general is fighting Crynese and porkistanis on Times Now conclaves, we can assume we’re safe mitrooooo, 56 inch ka seeenaa mitroooo, atankvaad ko khatm karne waala masterstroke mitroooo, atankwaad ki kamar tod di mitroooo, koi nahi ghusa mitroooo, sab changa siiiii, amit shah ij chanakya mitroooo, ham iski kadi ninda karte hai mitrooo….

Covfefe

Country flag
When your general is fighting Crynese and porkistanis on Times Now conclaves, we can assume we’re safe mitrooooo, 56 inch ka seeenaa mitroooo, atankvaad ko khatm karne waala masterstroke mitroooo, atankwaad ki kamar tod di mitroooo, koi nahi ghusa mitroooo, sab changa siiiii, amit shah ij chanakya mitroooo, ham iski kadi ninda karte hai mitrooo….
IED attack or ambush? Any update?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ye zyada hoagaya, bad things happen .
You cannot win every single time.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Here in Manipur, it is mixed sometimes you will see heavily protected sometimes not, and also unlike J&K here is a different reality. Yes, there is an issue of racism and being treated as a second-class citizen but that being said support for insurgency is going day by day, you see the CM post on today or any insurgency-related incident, natives are condemning so as to go far as to bomb the shit out of them, and many of the profile unlike here are not even alias so they are being at the risk of being targeted by the militancy themself however they are voicing their anger of such acts.
I have spoken to many army folks here on their duty cause I speak fluent Hindi, and they would narrate that it is far from home and quite alien to foods and culture but they like the posting they get good perk here and relatively safe, also more soldiers lost their lives in Naxal and JK than incident here. Most people here need to change their myopic view and label the whole of NE as some troubled part like our backyard Vietnam which sounds cool for forum, that isn't in reality. How often do you hear about ambushes and firefights from NE compared to Naxal infested areas and J&K?
You know about 10 years ago, I was detained by some military personal being an AFSPA state I could be labelled as whatever you called terrorist/insurgency could be shot dead. But I end up talking about guns with them, yes, sometimes it is good and sometimes bad.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Here in Manipur, it is mixed sometimes you will see heavily protected sometimes not, and also unlike J&K here is a different reality. Yes, there is an issue of racism and being treated as a second-class citizen but that being said support for insurgency is going day by day, you see the CM post on today or any insurgency-related incident, natives are condemning so as to go far as to bomb the shit out of them, and many of the profile unlike here are not even alias so they are being at the risk of being targeted by the militancy themself however they are voicing their anger of such acts.
I have spoken to many army folks here on their duty cause I speak fluent Hindi, and they would narrate that it is far from home and quite alien to foods and culture but they like the posting they get good perk here and relatively safe, also more soldiers lost their lives in Naxal and JK than incident here. Most people here need to change their myopic view and label the whole of NE as some troubled part like our backyard Vietnam which sounds cool for forum, that isn't in reality. How often do you hear about ambushes and firefights from NE compared to Naxal infested areas and J&K?
You know about 10 years ago, I was detained by some military personal being an AFSPA state I could be labelled as whatever you called terrorist/insurgency could be shot dead. But I end up talking about guns with them, yes, sometimes it is good and sometimes bad.
Even I’m from an AFSPA controlled state, many kids got detained and at that time many were also tortured for being accused of being an OGW of Pakifags.

Even I have been frisked a lot by CRPF guys, for me it was just a security protocol but for peacefools it was some hooman ryts abyooz and they lose their shit over that.

Its better to consume copium, we’ll keep losing people and imposing AFSPA.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I would be horrified to lebl north East as our vietnam , hell no.
I don't want to see afspa and militancy anywhere , not even in kashmir .
But the lethargic indian state reacts erratically.and does same things over and over.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles