Terror strikes France again: Over 73 dead in Terror Truck attack

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I meant blaming wahabbism for every act, while it is just simple Islam. Words keep changing over time
Sure Islam is to blame for producing a book with authoritative instructions on active methodological xenophobia (aka kill Kaffir ideology)
And again the other Abrahamic faiths don't shy away from such instructions either.
But then we come back to that difference, why just the muslims go for terrorism??

Maybe we should worry about funding for terror networks? (which is why I mentioned wahhabism)
That's where the Saudis and the Americans come in. The mujahadeen didn't just pop up one day from the hindu kush mountains. They were funded, armed and directed by the CIA/wahhabi cabal (this is not a conspiracy theory.)
And the wahhabis also donate to spreading particularly virulent and provocative ideology, physically and online.

Yes. You are right. Abrahamists have extra-territorial loyalties, but Muslims top the list there.
Which is why I was asking in my prev. post why the muslims are taking it out in a violent way. What are your thoughts on that?
Koran too violent. (Torah, Bible, pretty violent too.)
Genetic predispostion to violence. (Islam has people from various races.)
Lack of reform? Neither of the other two Abrahamics have reformed much, but still they don't put on suicide vests (I guess they got f-16s)
What is the specific reason(s) I wonder?? Any thoughts on that??

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Sure Islam is to blame for producing a book with authoritative instructions on active methodological xenophobia (aka kill Kaffir ideology)
And again the other Abrahamic faiths don't shy away from such instructions either.
But then we come back to that difference, why just the muslims go for terrorism??

Maybe we should worry about funding for terror networks? (which is why I mentioned wahhabism)
That's where the Saudis and the Americans come in. The mujahadeen didn't just pop up one day from the hindu kush mountains. They were funded, armed and directed by the CIA/wahhabi cabal (this is not a conspiracy theory.)
And the wahhabis also donate to spreading particularly virulent and provocative ideology, physically and online.

Which is why I was asking in my prev. post why the muslims are taking it out in a violent way. What are your thoughts on that?
Koran too violent. (Torah, Bible, pretty violent too.)
Genetic predispostion to violence. (Islam has people from various races.)
Lack of reform? Neither of the other two Abrahamics have reformed much, but still they don't put on suicide vests (I guess they got f-16s)
What is the specific reason(s) I wonder?? Any thoughts on that??
Sorry, but you need to cut more slack to Xtians and Jews. An average Xtian(not talking about govt) is reformed and would hardly kill for religion. West will obviously kill for hegemony, but that is separate issue.

The way I see this is issue is following- Muslims as a group are ready to be forever exploited. Whoever throws the moolah, they will jump on the bandwagon. The funding sources will keep changing.

The only loser in this whole game is going to be India. I do not think Wahabi or US funding to good terrorists will dry up any time in the future.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sorry, but you need to cut more slack to Xtians and Jews. An average Xtian(not talking about govt) is reformed and would hardly kill for religion. West will obviously kill for hegemony, but that is separate issue.
I think you read my post a bit too fast.
Yes I am saying (like you) that xt and jd are not going to kill for religion(well at least not by suicide vests), in spite of their books being pretty similar to islamic books (koran etc)
So again back to the question of why muslims want to go "boom"
I think below you're giving a possible reason to it, which is that they're easliy exploited/ready to be exploited.
I was,, in my post #137 last page, pondering over some possible reasons as to why they are/want to be, easily exploited (which you may have mistook for islamic apologism.)
And yes, without understanding this issue and tackling it properly, India might have major internal problems in the future in certain critical regions of the country.
Strenthening law enforcement and respect for law ( a law that is same for all), may be a start.
The way I see this is issue is following- Muslims as a group are ready to be forever exploited. Whoever throws the moolah, they will jump on the bandwagon. The funding sources will keep changing.

The only loser in this whole game is going to be India. I do not think Wahabi or US funding to good terrorists will dry up any time in the future.

pmaitra

Nothing to worry guys. France has avenged the death of some 80 something people in Nice, by terrorist French resident of Tunisian citizenship, by killing 120 civilians in Syria.
That will certainly help solve the terrorism problem in France; I agree with French/NATO thinking.

www.russia-insider.com/en/france-avenges-nice-massacre-massacres-120-syrian-civilians/ri15729

"Equalite, liberte, fraterntie" blah blah... Oh wait ? :notsure:
Interesting article.

So, France invades Libya, a direct result of which is that now ISIS controls much of Libya. Then stuff happens in France because someone was motivated by ISIS (looks like it). And now, France bombs civilians in Syria.

How cute.

Bahamut

ssia Insider

Politics
Yevgenyi Satanovsky
(Izvestia - Russian daily news)
1 hour ago | 892

The infamous Charlie Hebdo marked the Nice slaughter with yet another cartoon
The author is President of the Institute for Middle East Studies and one of Russia’s most respected experts on the region.

-Last Thursday a terrorist attack of a type that Europe had never seen took place in Nice...

This was an ordinary automobile terrorist attack. It was by the book, standard in Israel, for example, but the world, including France, prefers not to notice.

There are also bulldozer attacks, when someone gets behind the wheel of a heavy vehicle and runs into passers-by. There have been dozens of these terrorist attacks in Israel, killing many people. They’ve been going on for years. According to the law of communicating vessels, if these things happen in the Middle East, sooner or later they will happen in Europe.

-But Europe is not ready to reflect on this threat. This is surprising because quite recently there were terrorist attacks in Paris, and the country is still under emergency law. Nonetheless, they failed to prevent the attack in Nice. How is this possible?

A eunuch is a bad Kamasutra instructor. A president, prime minister or police chief immobilized by legislation is incapable of fighting against anyone. These people can’t do anything; they don’t understand the world they live in.

They’ll hand out “We are Nice” pins and decorate the Eiffel Tower with the colors of mourning or other beautiful, creative silly things. They’re incapable of anything else.

The reaction of world leaders is typical: “We can’t believe that”. They can’t believe that! Merkel and Obama also make insensible remarks. What's the use of that?

-ISIS took responsibility for the terrorist attack…

Today terrorist attacks are only organized as individual jihads. This attack was committed by a citizen of France who surfed the Internet, then jumped behind the wheel of a truck and mowed down French people.

The Islamic State doesn’t plan and conduct actions in Europe – that’s rubbish. Terrorist attacks on behalf of the Islamic State are committed either by self-taught people under the guise of ISIS (as in this case), or small groups, as part of collective surfing, visiting mosques, reading radical literature. Like hobby clubs.

There is a lot of information on the Internet that can turn anyone into terrorist who wants to become a terrorist. There is advice, telling them what they need to do. Social networks, flash mobs – all that has been going on for a long time.

But people don’t understand, which is why they keep asking: “Who managed this attack?”…It’s likely that no one managed this specific attack. They say:“Take a knife and kill them.” If you are in Israel – kill Jews. If you are in France – kill Jews; or a soldier, like in Great Britain, whose head was cut off in the street. Or whoever comes along.

This has been a part of our everyday lives for a long time. But European politicians don’t understand this and can only come up with symbolic solidarity actions.

Imagine that man-eating wolves begin walking the streets, but we keep saying that a wolf is a rare animal, and also there are more people than wolves, so we shouldn’t touch them. And we must not put them to death, because that’s not ethical.

They can dissect a healthy giraffe in the zoo in Copenhagen, but they can’t execute a terrorist. And prison conditions are ten times better than the living conditions in their homelands. It’s a paradise for terrorists!

-What would be an effective way to decrease the terrorist threat in Europe?

Preventive measures, like they have in Israel.

We need to institute capital punishment and use it decisively and without remorse. We need to expel the families of the terrorists from the country. This helps a lot. We need to get rid of everything that prevents us from fighting terrorists, even if it violates human rights and curtails their freedom to do whatever they want.

Any violation should be subject to prosecution.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles