Terror attacks in Belgium

VaghaDeva

sum gai
good for humanity (not subhumanity) that he will stop sending you weapons

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Does this forum called DFI dont have any indian muslim?
So much hate for muslims.
In pdf we never say bad about vedantists.
@Yusuf bro how you read it?
May God bless you all and have mercy on my fellow vedantists here.
@ topic.
I would like trump to lead USA just like i like Modi to lead india beacuse it will be good for Pakistan.
India became RW and sanghi when Jinnah was thrown out of India. Those who say we are secular this and that, is all BS!!

And let me enlighten you. The fact is, you people have had ancestors who were Hindus only. You guys are nothing more than converted residue!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

sob

Mod
Country flag
suicide bomber entreing a country getting explosive from gods know where ,bypassing tight security easily after what happen at paris to name a few
These acts are not planned in some days. The planning into it goes into months maybe more than a year.

Despite tight security travelling within Euro zone is very easy. You do not get checked until there is a specific terror input or you do something stupid.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Isis is behind this terror attack sponsored by cia to terrorize european union to counter russia in the middle east. Cia is planning a war between russia and europe and middle east might be the location. this attack will help trump to get more votes. Isis is just a brand just like al qaida and behind isis a new war is opening in middle east but will fought by europe not USA.
LOL, Pakistanis cannot stop conspiracy theories. It seems that has become a national past time.

Ans Osama was never captured in Pakistan, the whole operation was done in Afghanistan and shown to have been carried out in Pakistan.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Let us not get off topic here.

This should not become a slug fest targeting a specific religion.

Stick to facts and wild conspiracy theories from Pakistan are welcome for entertainment.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Isis is behind this terror attack sponsored by cia to terrorize european union to counter russia in the middle east. Cia is planning a war between russia and europe and middle east might be the location. this attack will help trump to get more votes. Isis is just a brand just like al qaida and behind isis a new war is opening in middle east but will fought by europe not USA.
So, according to your theory, a CIA sponsored ISIS attack on Europe will instigate Europe to attack Russia? Where's the connection?

DEJAVU

India became RW and sanghi when Jinnah was thrown out of India. Those who say we are secular this and that, is all BS!!

And let me enlighten you. The fact is, you people have had ancestors who were Hindus only. You guys are nothing more than converted residue!
It was Nehru who behind creation of Pakistan because he belives in strong confederation based on vedantists.
I dont have an issue if muslims were vedantists in past so what if they were and i also belive that 90% of muslims of pakistan were hindus specially punjabis and sindhis. Hindu were were wearing lungi and banyan and saris and now they wearing pants and shirts which is also not their own clothes. indians loves to speak english which is also not their own language and there are many examples like that so you want to say all indians are now converted too.
Your way of summarising things are not correct simply.
The world we live in was not the same were you mentioned many times which you also knows too.

DEJAVU

So, according to your theory, a CIA sponsored ISIS attack on Europe will instigate Europe to attack Russia? Where's the connection?
LOL, Pakistanis cannot stop conspiracy theories. It seems that has become a national past time.

Ans Osama was never captured in Pakistan, the whole operation was done in Afghanistan and shown to have been carried out in Pakistan.
Yes osama was captured in Pakjstan as per media and may be it is 90% correct but 10% people belived that osama was not there and it was just a drama played by both to end the war of afghanistan. A mutual understanding in the end to resolve the conflict. Some might say that osama,s family lived there but not osama.
Well at topic everybody knows US is behind ISIS in middleeast and trying install extremist sunni government in syria while russia and iran resisting it. Syria cant be rule by sunnis and shias both but must be a reconciled goverment rules by both. Neutrality is the only survival which both US and Russa not agreeing to that.

sob

Mod
Country flag
First of all get your history correct.

Second WTH is vedantists????

And last correct the spelling of India.

Rest all you have posted is gibberish and off topic.

Illusive

Country flag
Well at topic everybody knows US is behind ISIS in middleeast and trying install extremist sunni government in syria while russia and iran resisting it. Syria cant be rule by sunnis and shias both but must be a reconciled goverment rules by both. Neutrality is the only survival which both US and Russa not agreeing to that.
US trying to overthrow a dictator to install a puppet, why do you guys add your own mirch masala to it. Turkey is behind ISIS that doesn't mean US is too.

DEJAVU

First of all get your history correct.

Second WTH is vedantists????

And last correct the spelling of India.

Rest all you have posted is gibberish and off topic.
Plz tell me the name of your religion so i will call that. Hinduism is phenomena and those who lives in india are called hindus. I am a hindu and a proud hindu.
As a mod plz do respect my country spelling and name.

Reactions: Neo

salute

Hindu were were wearing lungi and banyan and saris and now they wearing pants and shirts
lungi,baniyan ???

do you mean dhoti,kurta,pyjama,

and what about pakis, whats their national attire,

which is also not their own clothes.
not their own clothes ???
what you mean by that, :laugh:

indians loves to speak english which is also not their own language and there are many examples like that so you want to say all indians are now converted too.
Your way of summarising things are not correct simply.
The world we live in was not the same were you mentioned many times which you also knows too.
so clothes and language does conversions then fashion people must be converted with every fall,winter,summer collections, :laugh:

and languages india got hunderds of languages,so indians must be getting converted every time they speak different language. :laugh:

DEJAVU

US trying to overthrow a dictator to install a puppet, why do you guys add your own mirch masala to it. Turkey is behind ISIS that doesn't mean US is too.
No you are wrong. Sunni government is required to encircle Iran and for Turkey which does not want kurdish state which US is trying to create to break turkey. US failed in syria and now trying hard to reconcile with Iran. Basharat lived in west and educated in west. He is very liberal and neutral and he will be the only right person that can make better relations with all including russia west and arabs but US want a conflict and does not want an arm of Iran to reach mediteranean sea and threat Israel.

DEJAVU

lungi,baniyan ???

do you mean dhoti,kurta,pyjama,

and what about pakis, whats their national attire,

not their own clothes ???
what you mean by that, :laugh:

so clothes and language does conversions then fashion people must be converted with every fall,winter,summer collections, :laugh:

and languages india got hunderds of languages,so indians must be getting converted every time they speak different language. :laugh:
Off topic plz
30 characters is wow.

alphacentury

Country flag
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:notsure:

DingDong

Country flag
When we were fighting this menace alone, these Europeans were clapping and cheering for their Mujahids. Belgium is one of the hot spots of Kashmiri and Khalistani activities. This is what the Europeans have been doing for decades, poking their nose uninvited and providing sanctuary to other countries' terrorists.

I don't feel any sympathy for them. They deserve it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles