Terror attack in Mali

vayuu1

Country flag
Breaking news :terrorist has attacked radisson hotel in Bamako has apparently taken 170 hostages mostly foreigners, all hail tolerance.

vayuu1

Country flag
Another breaking on zee news al qaeda strikes in Yemen.

vayuu1

Country flag
Meanwhile terrorist in Mali are sparing those who are able to recite quran verses.

Illusive

Country flag
IS is winning battles everyday and in G20 summit instead of actually making a coalition force to eliminate IS from Middle east, we get just statements. At most attacks are fragmented. Sometime it Russia, now its France. It should be a united effort from the P5+ India and other nation willing to. Nations like Turkey and GCC will have to fall in line under such pressure.

Immanuel

Country flag
I think, PMO should quickly authorize to send in a platoon of NSG, get in there hit & kill, save our 20 Indians, time to move, flight leaving from Agra to Bamako should take around 10 hrs. In the mean time, local forces can stall, negotiate etc. while all hotel details are transferred to us on the fly. 10 whole hrs to plan a rescue mission. I would say we get involved in this fight against those ISIS dip shits and this is a golden opportunity. Lets fuck em up.

Bahamut

Effects of regime change in Libya. This show a over all intel failure against ISIS.
RIP to victims.Anti ISIS coalition might never formed.For a lot of power in middle east ,ISIS is a important proxy.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I think, PMO should quickly authorize to send in a platoon of NSG, get in there hit & kill, save our 20 Indians, time to move, flight leaving from Agra to Bamako should take around 10 hrs. In the mean time, local forces can stall, negotiate etc. while all hotel details are transferred to us on the fly. 10 whole hrs to plan a rescue mission. I would say we get involved in this fight against those ISIS dip shits and this is a golden opportunity. Lets fuck em up.
I am sure there would be Indian peace-keeping mission somewhere close in Africa. They should be sent for the kill asap if possible.

Country flag
Obama making plans to let refugees from Mali come to usa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Obama-
There won't be any action against them until Assad resigns (probably committing suicide).

What a puppet POTUS really is. .

amoy

among the 27 dead there are 3 Chinese all from the top management of China Railway Construction Corp.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So, Rana Ayyub/Katju/etc. justified the Paris attacks saying that it was "retaliation" for French bombings of Syria. Whom did Mali bomb? Will these keyboard Jihadists answer?

The Last Stand

Country flag
among the 27 dead there are 3 Chinese all from the top management of China Railway Construction Corp.

RIP.

We had 20 Indians there, by some miracle the Govt. managed to evacuate all of them safely.

BTW, which group has taken responsibility for the attack?

ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

I saw conflicting reports on TV.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Om shanti .... my condolences !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles