Temple destroyed by peaceful mob in Delhi

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Btw don't expect anything from us dilliwalas. We are all delusional liberandus. Our girls love muslim dicks and constantly bash any right winger.

Illusive

Country flag
Nothing about this incident in TOI paper today. You seem to wonder if this happened in an alternate dimension.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Meanwhile there is a procession of peacefools against alleged lynchings.
Have mslms decided to go for civil war.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
More than anything the mussies seem to be pissed off at the loss of political control they enjoyed previously. IMO they are dara hua due to loss of political patronage. Off late the narrative is also shifting, exposing the naked reality of secularism that hid away all their taqiya. The fear is that another retaliation may come soon. I presume we are seeing a lot of mob action post 23rd May due to this.
This is crux of the issue. Islamic society is conservative, insular and authoritative. They don't like free thinking, equal rights and being asked questions.

This new wave is bringing their dirty laundry in public. Debate culture on national news has picked up after 2014. Their arguments destroyed now they fear closer scrutiny and unable to play victim card.

Frustration is building up. Day before yesterday taslim rehmani called Kashmiri Hindu pandits cause of problems in Kashmir. He said they are living lavishly and don't deserve refugee tag.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
Remember pakistan is a country held up by belief of islam now as economy is shit ,scientific and tech front is shit and there is very little to look forward to in pak .
Hot topics of PDF

> Drought in Chennai
> Flooding in Mumbai
> Breaking up of dam
> World cup

These are most important issues for Paki. Meanwhile 1 USD touched 163 Paki rupee couple of days back

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
Secular media has finally spoken and look what they have to say

How BJP Supporters Turned A Fight Over Parking Into A ‘Terror Attack’

Right wing Twitter accounts — including some party leaders like MLA Kapil Mishra and IT Cell leader Punit Agarwal have actively been sharing hashtags like TempleTerrorAttack and TempleDestroyed.

A deluge of tweets with the hashtag #TempleTerrorAttack, #TempleAttacked and #TempleDestroyed were tweeted and retweeted and on 2 July was trending as one of the top Twitter trends.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Amit Shah had spoken to DP commissioner.
Meanwhile, police to probe AAP MLA Hussein in the case.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Btw don't expect anything from us dilliwalas. We are all delusional liberandus. Our girls love muslim dicks and constantly bash any right winger.
Not only girls. It seems like dilliwala londas love moslem Pussy too.
Fucking 3 of my friend from school are marrying moslem girls and another 1 got engaged with a orthodox Christian chick. Even my [email protected] cousin used to date a moslem chick.
In my friend group it’s raining ghar wapsi.

Deathstar

Fucking 3 of my friend from school are marrying moslem girls and another 1 got engaged with a orthodox Christian chick. Even my [email protected] cousin used to date a moslem chick.
Dude its nice , they are doing a ghar wapsi ,tell your friends to convert them into Hinduism

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
ghar wapsi?
muzzie and xtian chicks converted?
00000000000)))

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
ghar wapsi?
muzzie and xtian chicks converted?
00000000000)))
They will eventually :)
The one couple who got married recently used special marriage act to tie the knot.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
dara hua fooji ha ha...or dalo inko army Mai
After seeing posts like these, I feel like beating up Ghandi and Nehru. Gave them Pakistan, Bangladesh, one third Kashmir and yet these Abduls feel entitled to break temples and bones of Hindus.

Our biggest disadvantage is our tolerance. We feed them for lifetime, give jobs and result is jihad against India whereas a nepali gurkha is ready to take and give life for India.

Yeh chutiya jo mard bana fir raha hai, I workout in my street corner gym and ninety percent of guys there will knockout his bony ass in first punch. Yeh bas batoon ke sher Hain, just like aak niazi.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A rare good news in these times.

Brood Father

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is no solution now.. All is lost... Even with modi at helm if this is happening then shame on modi and shame on us..
He is giving scholarships and our people are being murdered in daily basis..

Nicky G

Country flag
There is no solution now.. All is lost... Even with modi at helm if this is happening then shame on modi and shame on us..
He is giving scholarships and our people are being murdered in daily basis..
I have always maintained that Modi has never said or done anything for Hindus. The media painted him as a Hindu extremist and consequently he used that to propel to power. He has always maintained this sabka saath nonsense. He is and has always been secular.

On whether there is hope, I'd say even if there is, it's bleak. Unless a truly Hindu party can form and get some traction, we're done within the next few decades.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles